It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitalism (or communist) on its own.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
In the end a form of Anarcho-Capitalism will have to suffice to subdue centralization of any authority. Self-suberviance and reliability with mutual and consentual interdependence will lead way instead of goverment.

Luxifero.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Uh, ok.

*Hey, anbody got a "Buck-Fifty Word Tranlator For Complete and Utter Morons" book I can borrow for a moment?*

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ

Originally posted by Frosty
Yeah, which is why USSR no longer exist and, I an American, have a rap sheet of jokes related to this.

Russia still exists, Communists still exist. Think Putin is your best buddy? dosent look like it to me. America is 7 trillion dollars in debt and worried about their economy collapsing. As the head of the world bank said in April "no catastrophe is anticipated in the comnig six to nine months,"
Bullish words indeed. Hey buddy put you social security in the Dow Jones, after all you won the cold war whats going to stop it going to 50,000.
good luck

great for Russia, bad for Soviets. What happend to all their strongholds in eastern europe? Gone. Kazakhastan, Uzbikistan, Turkmenistan? All gone. They only have one port on the West coast in ST.Petersburg, they had some of the best in Poland. But that's all gone. Hell, they are about to lose Chechnya.

Their economy is rising but is still a dung heap. $10,000 GDP per cap? That is a joke, America it is four times that. They have a real xenophobia problem which has held them back for years. Declimimg birth rate as well.

America has always been ion debt and worried about a collapse. Last time we collapsed, everyone else did. Catch my drift? I'm always hearing people on talk radio and tv talking about the US's collapse. That is because they can't wait for their foreign investments to pay off, which'll only hapen if the US collapse. Not bloody likely.

<< 1   >>

join