It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in mass over Mexico Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
UFOs in mass over Mexico, home video and TV News Footage, can they be a hoax? From Santiago Yturria.
Could they be some type of Holograms?
Why are they all white?

Los Grandes.

Guad Fleet video mpg, Extended footage of the fleet from home video

Guad Big mpg, Focus in on the "big disc" that appears to be the leader

Guad TV mpg, The fleet as presented on TV News

As posted on Rense

[edit on 3/7/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
seeing is believing, i wish i saw it to analize it for myself.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You can,
theres a torrent file lurking around on at least 2 places on the net which is over a gigabyte in size with all kinds of pictures and video footage. I still have the torrent file, though I havent downloaded anything yet...

Just for safe keeping, I guess.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I've seen these videos before and think there quite interesting! Theres all sort of debunking going on sayin that there balloons or birds but that doesn't seem to fit with me, they all move in synch with each other seem to keep the same distance apart and I've no idea what the strange shaped object floating along in the middle of them is don't look like a balloon to me though! There's been another report in the past few days think theres a post about it on here somewhere tv crews filmed 3 of the silver balls that stayed in a triangular formation for over half an hour after a political meeting!

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Looks mad, no sudden movements or anything though so hard to tell what they are, alot seems to be happening over Mexico at the moment.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This one looks familiar. I remember seeing some clips of it a while back. Its definitely interesting. They could have been balloons or some kind of weather test. Listen to me, I sound like a debunker.

I think the balloon theory might be possible because they all shift or seem to move at the same time indicating that there may be winds. However, until further notice, these are UFOs. Maybe not with beings inside them but they are unidentified.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I remember it too, as well as seeing more closeup pics, which show it is clearly a release of many helium balloons, yellow in color, for some kind of event... There's a thread about it here on ATS with some of those closeups....

Here's the thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here's the most convincing pic....

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It looks like it spells out the F-word to me at the start. Did anyone else see it?

top topics

join