It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Case of the Disappearing Pen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Do you think my house could possibly be haunted?

Originally posted by Majestic12
Definately. Normally objects disappearing and reappearing in random locations throughout your home is the work of entities.

You have nominated Majestic12 for the Out-of-Hand comment of the month. You have 3 vote(s) remaining.

First off, congrats Majestic.

I was wondering if I could borrow your expertise: I sometimes find change in my pocket. Could it be the work of aliens and ghosts working together as contractors for the NWA, who are affiliates for the NWO????

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

First off, congrats Majestic.

I was wondering if I could borrow your expertise: I sometimes find change in my pocket. Could it be the work of aliens and ghosts working together as contractors for the NWA, who are affiliates for the NWO????

If you have nothing of substance to add to the thread besides senseless spam don't say anything at all.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Does that mean you aren't going to answer?

You clearly stated that objects appearing in different parts of the room were 'definitely' the work of entities. So, my question of change appearing in my pocket is completely relevent. If you don't want to share your secret knowledge, well it's sad for me, but I will have to accept it. Just let me know, ok?

Here, let's use this secret code:

O=Yes
X=No
?=Maybe

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Does that mean you aren't going to answer?

You clearly stated that objects appearing in different parts of the room were 'definitely' the work of entities. So, my question of change appearing in my pocket is completely relevent. If you don't want to share your secret knowledge, well it's sad for me, but I will have to accept it. Just let me know, ok?

Here, let's use this secret code:

O=Yes
X=No
?=Maybe

No and no. What I meant was, if objects are disappearing and reappearing in various locations without you or anyone else touching them then it is MOST LIKELY the work of entities. I'm sorry my use of 'definately' made you feel uncomfortable. I'll be sure to carefully word my posts so they will suit your taste.

This is pretty childish and I really don't feel like clashing swords with a moron just because of my wording. So if it's going to make you sleep peacefully tonight, no you can't have any of my secret knowledge. If I told you anything the NWO Ghost Men In Black will kill you.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

No and no. What I meant was, if objects are disappearing and reappearing in various locations without you or anyone else touching them then it is MOST LIKELY the work of entities. I'm sorry my use of 'definately' made you feel uncomfortable. I'll be sure to carefully word my posts so they will suit your taste.

Has nothing to due with my 'tastes'; but it does have everything to do with stating something as absolute fact as opposed to something highly probable--which is a big difference for those keeping score.

No need to get testy, Mr. Majestic; I'm just doing my little part to deny ignorance.

Still friends?

O=Yes
X=No

?=Maybe

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Okay, no problem.

O

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Okay, no problem.

X

Hey Majestic, I think you made a mistake! The 'X' was the secret code for 'not friends'. But you put a smiley face next to it, so you must have meant 'O'=still friends. It's ok, two mistakes in a row, but hey, friends are friends no matter what, right?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Im going to add my own little mini story.

The case of the dissapearing bolt

For awhile Ive had a problem with my pc chair. A bolt in the armrest would sometimes work its way out and fall out. It doesnt happen often, and when it does I pick it up and put it back in.

Well once it fell out, and..... was nowhere to be found. I have a crowded room with junk everywhere so I thought maybe it fell somewhere.

Its not like hardwood floor where something could roll, its carpet. You would think if something fell it would stay put.

Well after searching and searching I decided to heck with it, ill get another from the shop, which I did.

I came back with the new bolt, and there, on the floor where I had looked multiple times, was the chair bolt.

It made no sense as it obviously was not there when I left.

It was not a joke as nobody was there but me.

Perhaps a little ghostly prank ?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Maybe you just looked over it
. Normally I don't consider the disappearing and reappearing of objects the work of entities unless the lost object appears on the other side of the house

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I thought of that too, but it was just too perfectly placed, hard to explain the situation.

I got a laugh out of it at the time.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Do you have any children or animals? Maybe they picked it up and put it there?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
No and none were there at the time.

What I basically thought of in the end was that maybe it somehow got into my clothes when I was searching and then fell out as I exited the room (the only way i wouldnt see it)

I was trying to think of any related events, objects moving etc, but this is the only one i can think of.

Most like a coincidence than anything. No reason for ghosts to be here !

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Maybe there is an entity responsible, maybe there isn't...

If the bolt dropped on your clothing, wouldn't you have felt it?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I was thinking after it fell out. You know how loose clothes have folds and such. While looking on the floor it could have somehow lodged itself in my clothes and then fell out later.

But the thing is, its a bolt ! Not exactlly a small item, and like I said, things dont roll away on carpet. It should have been plain as day to see it.

Oh well.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hi,
I have only two questions. Where or whom did you get the pen from? This sometimes helps answering these types of questions.
Also if you used the pen could you make the same type of holes i the wall?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Actually yes, the head of the pen fits into the hole exactly.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If you can, take some pictures of the holes and the pen in question and also a pictues of the pen in one of the holes and another hole in the same shot. This proves to me that your not making it up, as you wouldnt just stab holes in the wall now would you?

Sorry for not beleiving you, but I cant believe anything since that darn reptillian thread, the stupid had made the whole thing up.

I just need some cold, hard proof.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
Actually yes, the head of the pen fits into the hole exactly.

Are the holes centered to anything? Meaning, as if a pattern; or, all in one area of a wall?

Also, are the holes scattered as far as heigth, or random top to bottom?

If they are on one wall, and you are SURE no person is tampering with your pen, I'de be looking in some walls. Don't need the whole sheet torn down, a pocket type pivoted dental mirror (one with mirror head about 1" diameter) with that size hole cut in the wallboarding would be fine, look down the hole with mirror and flashlite, if nothing then move over about 16" and do it again (* 16" if your in the states; * "about" meaning 100yrs ago there were no building standards). If you don't have a stud-finder, just knock on the wall every few inches with a hammer or your fist even, you simply will NOT miss the sound of 100yr old wood, will damn near sound like steel its so solid, heh. Not trying to tell you the how of things, if you know the how of things, just never know what someone knows ......... um, friggen WHAT? lol

To avoid myself looking thru all the posts for the following, did you say you have no kids, or the pen is in a locked room?

Misfit

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Then is it a SLIGHT possibility that your children are playing around with the pen?

Also, please check the holes for any sort of patterns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join