It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who hates that runescape game?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I just happen to have a runescape account and I'm at lvl 85 on it, and I hate it. I mean come on, it is just stupid, I mean, who can stay on there lazy bum playing all day, gosh! you will be so tired the next day! I'm just telling ya all it so stupid!!!!
runescape.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Medieval MMORPG's aren't exactly nerdy, nerdy would be D&D where they're still on paper and pencil. Nothing against people who are into that, but it takes dedication. I wasn't very impressed with Runescape. I guess I can't really complain since it's free, but it didn't feel worth my time. As someone already mentioned, the interface was awkward, it was a lot of very repetitive boring actions, and there didn't seem to be much appeal. Just wasn't for me. Now I know a couple of people at school that play this game for hours on end; I'm not really sure what appeal they saw in it.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
actually, i am english, and sorry for my name, i could not get it to another name so do not think i am crazy.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yea, Down with RUNESCAPE!

I mean, I'd much rather have my 15 year old child doing acid and procreating and running around in the hood all day sellin crack to fiends than playing a stupid game.

Runescape is alot better than some alternative methods of entertainment.

GET OVER YOURSELVES!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I too h8 rs. I loved it until it began sucking around the time of the GE. :bash:

If you are forming an anti-rs club, I'm a programmer...

I also make websites if u want 1.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
NO MORE RUNESCAPE i tried it for 15 minutes i then i shot
my computer and ran for the hills

runescape
I
everytime i go near another add for it or whenever i go near somone who
worships it:shk:
Iam out

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I can't believe i used to like RuneScape about 3 years ago :shk:

Jagex (the makers of RuneScape) is developing a new sci-fi MMORPG aimed at an older audience than RuneScape. They claim it will feature deeper, more complex gameplay. It won't have XP or levels, and it will have very little grinding.
I have seen some concept art, and it looks good.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Was onto it about 2 Years ago and then got bored of it and haven't been on since.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I HATE THIS GAME.

Even though I use to play it a lot. I was a member when I was 10 or I dunno how long it's been around but at least from middle school so I was probably 12. It's really stupid and it takes up more youtube videos than Waste Of Weekend does. It's really lame and almost has a gay feeling to it with all the multicolored armor.

One good thing about it is the fact that it can be accesed from anywhere with a modern internet explorer and connection and is addicting. It got really boring for me though for some reason.

I'm 18 now.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by humandefense02]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Runescape is the epitome of a try-hard game becoming popular.
From a certain point of view :p.

It's nice to know that it's "free", but it's full of gimmicks.
Then again, most MMO's leech of off easy-to-sell tactics just to keep people glued to their screen and forget about life for a hot minute.

It's impressive... for a browser game. I suppose people can find it fun and addicting. But it's cheesy graphics and monotone gameplay can only make me very thankful I have had the privilege to play games that actually reward me with more than just money and items for my times spent.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
DOUBLE POST ACCIDENT PLEASE DELETE*********************

Runescape is the epitome of a try-hard game becoming popular.
From a certain point of view :p.

It's nice to know that it's "free", but it's full of gimmicks.
Then again, most MMO's leech of off easy-to-sell tactics just to keep people glued to their screen and forget about life for a hot minute.

It's impressive... for a browser game. I suppose people can find it fun and addicting. But it's cheesy graphics and monotone gameplay can only make me very thankful I have had the privilege to play games that actually reward me with more than just money and items for my times spent.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by GambitVII]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I just want to say as a female 5 year member of runescape it has improved so much sence i started playing the game. graphics are definitly better than the ragnarok game u were talking about( I looked it up and saw some sceen shots) when you play runescape is high detail fullscreen it is comparable to World of Warcraft. Every week they have updates so their is always something interesting going on. I'm lvl 92 and i have enjoyed every single moment i have been on. runescape helps me in so many ways it teaches basic skills and interactions the computer characters have a sense of humor and help relate to you talking to an actual person and their is not a "enchanted dragon" now that was just being mean listening to what you all have said you haven't even gave runescape a chance. I stopped playing World of Warcraft for runescape. Runescape is the Best game I have ever played.
And if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

Honda--The Power of Dreams

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I played it. Got full rune items. Realized that I wasted hours of my life on the dumbest game ever. quit...

Starting to feel the same way about WOW.....

DAMN YOU BLIZZARD FOR MAKING IT TOO EASY!!

Anyone here have global agenda yet?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I play i on and off i'm a combat level 105 lol

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Guess i should defend my most loyal game.. Runescape.
The ability to have free range and take part in any activity you wish is intriguing.I personally enjoy the ability to kill other players who have worked so hard *grinding* to make tons of money just to have reasonable armour. There are PvP *Person vs Person* and BH *Bounty Hunter* worlds. This tests your true skill. The ranking system is very cool and you get rare drops from killing people. Saves you all the time wasted on fishing or mining for hours..

I admit Runescape has the worst graphics ever.. But give them some credit. They are upgrading and making it enjoyable as possible.The random event unique to a specific time such as Christmas or Easter is nice. Because you get unique items.

I swear i have some issue with this game.. i admit it. Because when it comes to holidays.. *im in high school* i crave this game heavily...I do enjoy it thoroughly.I have never became a member and i wish to 1 day.

I also wish to become a Moderator. Because i seem to differ from all the Runescape haters. so i should belong on their assisting the ones interested.

Runescape Fans on ATS. BE HEARD
Peace
DoG BiTe

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DoGBiTe

What's you scape name? mine's monster bill

add me

Also the graphics aren't so bad for a completely online game

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Hey Dude. I have many accounts. Im very busy with final exams at the moment. but after that im going to start a member account. arranging with my cousin in England..
So ill add you on that acc at that time.

Keep in touch

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ok no problem look forward to owning you in PVP

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join