It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who hates that runescape game?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Try to get him to sell his account. I'm not sure how much Runescape accounts go fer, but if he is that high up it could be worth hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I feel sorry for all those kids out there playing runescape. They don't realise how much time is lost ie. 5 hours per day continuously pressing one button over and over again to build up stats. I guess the smart ones are the ones that download macros, or eventually loose interest in the game.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Never played the game myself, but when I played Guildwars there were always people trying to sell their accounts (possibly false.) But my point is that they obviously didn't like it anymore so I'd never play it because it's probably awfull.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pantha

lol top 300? That's bull. Does he have an account name by any chance?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I cant belive im actually saying this, but i played runescape untill my character reached level 99. I then sold it to my freind for a carton of beer.

That just goes to show you how addicting this game can be to people. But hell a carton of beer for something that doesant really exist = good deal

Runescape.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I played runescape, but only for 1 hour and a half, but that’s it I didn’t get the game at all… I felt lost, no one to guide me… my bro used to play it like CRAZY and got my other cousins to play, and they too got addicted to it!
As everyone here says, the graphics sucked big time! Moreover, it lags a lot!!! I still want to give it a try, only to tease some of the other players heehehehehehe…

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Probably the worst game of all time....
But it was soo popular.... it didn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I played it for a short while at a time for a while, never did like it much, but it gave me something to do in my off hours.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I liked Runescape until about 5 weeks ago when they started dictating the market, duels, and everything else.

I was level... 97 or so, and yes, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed playing with my friends.

Does that mean I have no life...? Because I didn't just play Runescape all day, unlike some WoW players.

edit- JDN24, the level cap isn't 99

-Will

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Basilis]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I've played a lot of MMO's i'll be honest, and for the best part i enjoy them ( Worst one is WoW by a mile, the game is fool of kids with names like RoBOKillahXX, who jump around shout 'ROFL ELVS R GAY ROFL') But i have this one mate from the pub, who totally loves runescape because it's, well, free.

Personally, i think it's pretty poor.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i remember runescape, i thought it was quite weird due to the fact it was the only game i ever knew where you could quite easily cross dress.

RUN!!! ESCAPE!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
just imagine how much cash theyre raking in with tens of thousands (maybe hundreds of thousands) of membs paying their fee's every month.

and you can never own the game and play it off line either.

ka-ching!

[edit on 2/2/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Basilis

Yea i know, i meant that my combat level was 99. I think the highest combat level is 126. The highest level for each stat is 99, but if your wearing a skill cape, 99 tips over to 100.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

You talking about WoW? If so, they've crossed the 10 million players mark. That sounds, to me anyway, like a good market strategy. Is the game addictive? Oh yes, but it can be beaten.

All things in moderation.

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

no, im talking about rune scape.

free members only get about 15% of the games features.. paid members get so much more and to see how many are on the paid servers means it sure is a cash cow for its owners.

runescape, the best 16 colour monotone game on the internet
/jk

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I played runescape for 4 years.One of the best games because i loved the Player Killing in it.I also had a clan and had our own clansite to discuss future pkin trips and clan wars.Pkin kept me playing that game but i have quit it now.
I use to get my runescape pkin cash by buying it from mmorpg-shops online because i didnt wana waste time cutting wood and fishing shrimps.

What made me quit is that they have got rid of propa Pkin now and stopped people buying mmorpg-gold to play the game.They say its unfair to other players.

So its really bad now because theres nothing to do except chooping up wood.Feel sorry for the new players who joined recently and dont have an idea about pkin.
jagex killed it!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I can't understand this game. It's the most visually unappealing game I have ever laid eyes on. That alone makes the game unplayable for me.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Play a man's mmo imo
like WOW, or even EQ ( the original ). DOAC is always nice. Also if ur a console gamer try EQOA.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
well i played it like 5 years ago and i couldnt stand it was so bad but WOW thats the game i REALY hate i found it so stuiped anybody who plays that have no lives same with runescape

DEATH TO WORLD OF WARCRAFT AN RUNESCAPE
:bash:

cuz those ppl r dumb

so cheers to the ppl who hate those games lol

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
its not that bad. i mean ya it gets boing afer a while but wtv i play when im extreamly borrrreeeeddd im lvl 56 but i never play it nowadays

one of the main reasons i still playit is becuase of the emotes hee hee safety fist

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join