It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitlers Rise To Power compared to Our Current President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

What were AIDS and SARS then?

Kill off a whole race? No. But then again, I disagree Hitler had planned massive deathcamps. Mein Kampf said nothing about deathcamps, simply the removal of Jews from Europe, which he had planned to take over long before.

I highly doubt Madagascar was a smokescreen, since he did indeed work with Zionists about the possibility of deporting Jews to israel, creation of Jewish State, ect. Of course, no one in the world elsewhere would take them, no one ever wants refugees, even the US wouldnt take them.

AIDS and SARS? Now you're really reaching the realms of duh.

As for the extermination of Jews - you agree that no country would take them yet you don't give Hitler the credit for foreseeing this. He would have understood that deportation was impossible. It would never create the Final Solution that he desired. Extermination was the only route that he could take.

Hitler killed the plan off for a Jewish state in the Middle East as soon as it was put forward. That was the whole reason for the formulation of the Madagascar plan.
Madagascar was only in Germany's possession once France had fallen. The Madagascar plan was only put forward as part of a peace plan to pacify Germany's enemies in 1940.
As Great Britain still had control of the shipping lanes it is folly to suggest that a credible plan for deportation to that part of the World was feasible.
Madagascar would only have possibly become an option had Germany won the war. As Hitler didn't wait around long enough for the outcome before gassing Jews I don't understand the logic that you use in your argument.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I am only reaching the realms of duh for you because you cant see the obvious links. AIDS victims are mostly black, SARS victims are mostly asian. But thats for another topic.

Hitler was smart, didnt mean he was dealing with a full deck. Hitler also thought he could successfully take on the might of the British navy, and invade and capture and enslave Russia at the same time. he believed in Aryan Mystiscism, the occult,, he actually believed he could form a pan-Teutonic alliance with England. Hence his overtures. Being smart and dealing with the realms of reality are two different things. Hitler seriously believed that yes, he could deport all the jews somewhere far off and away, or that some country would take them, namely, America or Australia, which were both destination for immigrants and the oppressed.

By the way, Hitlers personal chef was Jewish. It is also possible he might have been 1/4 Jewish himself.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
That article was perfect.That article was perfect.That article was perfect........................
Now watch someone try to dispute the validity of those parallels,and they will ,because this is a nation of chickens.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Hitler was smart, didnt mean he was dealing with a full deck. Hitler also thought he could successfully take on the might of the British navy, and invade and capture and enslave Russia at the same time.

Well firstly, Germany had a formidable navy with the best warships in the world. But Hitler never envisaged war with Great Britain in the first place. He believed that the British would be allies and I'm well aware that he actually admired a lot about the British system. He was shocked and angry when Britain declared war on Germany. Chamberlain had given so much ground to Hitler and tried to appease him so greatly that it was no wonder that Hitler believed that the British would roll over.

Secondly, Stalin had killed all of his top generals in one of his mad purges. The Soviet Union was ripe for the plucking and it was only the Russian winter that defeated the Germans when they literally had reached the gates of Moscow.

So dealing from a full deck has nothing to do with it. It was entirely feasible that Hitler would be successful.
And when he started gassing the Jews he was actually still winning the war.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Amazing how little credit people get for something that was almost successful....*&%^@##!....we need to do is everything within our power to keep things like that from happening again,history is repeating itself right now it appears.
I see it,but then I am uNBaLaNCeD.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The Russian Winter was the same thing that defeated Napoleon too. The Russian Winter is pretty much what has kept Russia unconquered for centuries, save the Mongols, who were already hardy and seasoned to it. Stalins purges did a number on him true, but the sheer size of Russia and its armies was formidable.

Regardless, Hitler was truly, mad. So, he probably believed anything was possible. Mein Kampf, was, a mystery. he touted the Slavs as subhumans, yet rallied many of them against the Russians, recruited non Germans into Local chapters of the SS, there was little method towards his madness.

I think Bush is mad. he hasnt reached hysterical insanity point like hitler did at the end, but I do believe he is quite mad, and evil none the less. And I do believe hes dangerous.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The Russian Winter was the same thing that defeated Napoleon too. The Russian Winter is pretty much what has kept Russia unconquered for centuries, save the Mongols, who were already hardy and seasoned to it. Stalins purges did a number on him true, but the sheer size of Russia and its armies was formidable.

I think Bush is mad. he hasnt reached hysterical insanity point like hitler did at the end, but I do believe he is quite mad, and evil none the less. And I do believe hes dangerous.

It was a much closer run thing than in Napoleon's time. Russia was much, much weaker - their army had to fight with pitchforks at times. Russia had signed a peace accord too. The attack was a suprise to them (unlike when Napoleon invaded).
Don't forget that the German army was mechanised too - they were able to advance at lightning speed. Hitler's tactic of Blitzkrieg had served him well in other nations and there was no reason why it should not have worked in Barborossa. If Great Britain had folded as it should have done, the taking of the Soviet Union would have been a formality. This wasn't a totally risky manouvre or a crackpot plan. Logic told Hitler that he would be successful. Fighting the war on two fronts because of the stubborness of the British and the eventual involvement of the US was what eventually put paid to Hitler's plans.

As for Bush. He has nowhere near the power over his people that Hitler had over his. A US president can only serve two terms of office. Even if Bush gets voted in again, he only has another 5 years left, maximum. He also answers to the two chambers. Hitler answered to no-one and was Fuhrer for life. People in his own government were killed or forced to commit suicide if they encroached upon his will. I don't see Tommy Franks having to take his own life as Rommel did.
Bush is a president doing his job like any other president before him. Nothing more. The fact that you don't like the man or his policies does not logically put him in the same category as one of the most homicidal meglomaniacs that the world society has ever created.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Bush and his merry band of loonies answers to no one,the checks and balances are no longer in place,there is great danger here.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Just popping my head into this to say it has been very worthwhile discussion... the historical points, the personal contrasts, the different kinds of warfare and possibilities of genocidal programs, the anticipation.

I think Unbalanced had the most balanced position. Whatever the comparisons, the very bad things that happened under the Thiird Reich must be prevented from happening again.

They start with the assumption of power by an inherently corrupt administration. They are well under way (in several places), but most dangerously in the US.

And the populace is not awake to it.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yep, Bush has gotten away with quite a bit, times have changed, tactics are different. he aint gonna do an exact repeat of Hitler, but hes wokin to undermine the constitution. He swindled hsi way through the last election, hell, techincally, he wasnt even elected. So, i have little diubt the next election will also be suspect, although, with all the # going on in Iraq right now, and the unpopularity of democrats with the public and thier weak offense of Bush, it is unlikely he will have to rig the next election.

And while hes undermining the constitution, perhaps he will also re write an amendment that lets him serve more than one term, or.indefinitely. Maybe well have a Fuherer for life.

I still doubt that even with Hitlers amazing army and navy, he could have overran and conquered Britain. He had to spread his army over most of Europe to occupy it, the battle in Russia, plus bailing Mussolini out of North Africa, plus having to beat down Britian, would have worn him to badly and thinned him out. I still disagree that US involvement in Europe was even necessary, because to occupy so many people over such a vast distance with just his army.....it would have fallen on his head. Especially when his ideals were centered on germanic supremecy, exlcuding the vast majority of the European population. Even Rome didnt exclude Romans, it made irs conquered nations citizens and taxpayers of Rome.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
...has been under way for a long time,there isn't much of it left to undermine.Bill Clinton said that he wishes he could be prez again,this is an opener for a constitutional convention,if they do have a constitutional convention,the constitution will be rewritten completely,it will be gone,then the alliance wins.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I still doubt that even with Hitlers amazing army and navy, he could have overran and conquered Britain.

Don't believe a word of it. Most Brits will tell you otherwise because of patriotism, but we were totally on our butts.

We stood alone.

If we hadn't won the Battle of Britain we would have been invaded. Hitler could not get his barges across the Channel without air superiority and it wasn't until he lost air supremacy over England that he put Sealion back in the drawer.
It was only through the sheer bloody mindedness and determination of our grandparents (and a whole load of luck) that we hung on long enough for the US to enter the war.
Otherwise, believe me, us Brits would have been under the Jackboot.
As Churchill said: We would have fought them everywhere once they got here - probably to our own extinction because we would NEVER have surrendered. But we were very, very close to being totally over-run.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i have an apple

i have an orange

i am now going to tell you all how they are the same thing......

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You have a nice-looking head as your avatar.

You are about to receive the warning that you wanted, in another forum.

* By request, and for future reference, this refers to the head of marijuana that ThePrankMonkey has used for his avatar. The fez-capped George W Bush lookalike is gone. First prank I've ever seen him pull actually, about time....

[Edited on 16-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Apples and oranges? More like peaches and apricots.

Hm........Leveler, you just brought up a thought. Something Ill have to look into, but Ill save that for another discussion..............

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The whole world should be proud of how valiantly england fought the reich in ww2,and the whole world could stand to learn a lesson from the whole mess.
hopefully no-one has to make those types of sacrifices and expend so much effort to defend themselves against such a formidable foe again.
unfortunately,history repeats itself.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
that just maybe you are a tad to close to this whole scenario to be truly unopinionated about the possiblity that we are being duped? Now I'm not saying it just for this post but really for any post that contradicts the shrubsters ideas!!

Now I am assuming that by your avatar and some things you've said in the past, is that you are an active military personnel. Having been in the Marines I know that our sensibilities are subjected daily to the govt. propoganda and the overwhelming sense of nationalism that permeates our entire being when one is on active duty status. Not that I am anything but proud of my service time and would willingly do so again if I were ever called upon in a time of crisis, as we were during the Lebanon situation.

I was very much a "gung-ho" kinda jarhead during and even after getting out for some years, probably 2-3 years later before I began to see lies for what they were. I think once you are no longer on active status and out in the "real world" you'll have a better sense of what is and isn't the truth.

We are usually in a state of sensory deprivation during active service and it doesn't hit us until we are "demilitarized" by way of integrating ourselves back into civilian life and dealing with real life events again.

Just an observation from one who has been there, done that. Take it for what its worth.

Semper Fi

[Edited on 17-8-2003 by USMC Harrier]

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gladius
Hitler came up waging wars that apparently the people thought were justful and had a meaning behind it.

Same with us, this war on terrorism, it seems justful after 9.11(a possible terrorism hoax).

Anyways, GB came out and spoke and didnt quit, and eventually got a lot of people beside him(even tho he's not too bright).

Everyone knows what we're doing is wrong, but WHO CAN STOP THE US?

No one

Watch the US get too powerful and be the reason that aliens/and or Jesus come to Earth in 2013

Did the ancient Skull n Bones try to take over the world with Hitler and fail? Now it Georges turn to try...

If this ludicrous fantasy is true, GWB must be a lot smarter than most here to pull it off.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Yeah, really illuminating post, Kill. We are to automatically believe that an attack against us is not the work of those who despise us, and have repeatedly told us that they are declaring war on us, but is the work of an inside group.

We are to allow ourselves to be picked apart by the predators who wish to mangle us rather than defend ourselves and it turn out we were used to further the agenda of the international bankers and global rich guys.

Oh, but remember, we are to be the only ones questioned, everybody else may do want they want. And, when you are going to do what you want, ensure that you don't bother using your planes and bombs, use ours. That way you keep your own filthy hands hidden and you can bitch about out DU rounds and the like afterward.

Aspect ratio again:

Sure, that pack of lions attacking the Elephant calf are after two things - blood & sustenance. The same exact thing can be said of the swarm of mosquitoes on the elephants ass. Your perception sees only a pride of lions where there is none.
No outcome to date in Afganistan or Iraq has been less than very profitable for a small handful of corporations that also, SUPRISE!, happen to be key contributors to all things Bush/Cheney - I just wish they would have left me some hope that it all wasn't by design....I mean sweet beeejeebus, they could at least have gone through a bid process instead of writing blank checks to Kellog, Brown & Root!
We question, bully, strong arm, poo poo...whatever you want to call it, on every other country regardless of friend or foe, Clinton or Bush or Ford or Any American president. Why the stink when the Bush White House is so obviously wrong on everything?

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
they compared howard stern's group to hitler.
it's a masturbatory waste of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join