It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to WITD?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ok so this may or may not have been brought up and yes I know it's been a while but oh well here goes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WASHINGTON — A State Department (search) employee was found dead outside the agency headquarters in Washington, D.C., Friday around 5 p.m., Fox News has confirmed.

State Department sources told The Washington Post that John Kokal (search) worked in a unit that dealt with intelligence and research. Sources said he handled classified documents regularly but was not involved in intelligence analysis.

Police said the official cause and manner of death is to be determined by the D.C. medical examiner, the Post reported.

Fox News has confirmed that Kokal, 58, did work for the State Department Intelligence and Research Bureau (search), but has not yet confirmed that the body is that of Kokal.

Fire Department Spokesman Alan Etter said the man, a white male, was wearing a dress shirt, tie and slacks, but was not wearing shoes nor a suit jacket. He was found lying in the bottom of a concrete window well near 23rd and D streets, about eight stories below the top of the building. The well drops about 20 feet from ground level.

The department is in the Foggy Bottom (search) neighborhood of the District of Columbia.

www.foxnews.com...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this what really happened to WITD? Why would I think so?

It was a state department employee who had access to classified material and apparently shared it publicly in a way that could have seriously affected the operations of the government and presiding administration.

His death was ruled a sucide within an hour. Thats a very short time to complete an autopsy, interview witnesses and family, run a full blood toxicology, etc. and it was without a suicide note.

His body was found without a suit jacket and shoes. If he wanted to kill himself why would it matter that he takes those off? I could see certain clothes being lost or destroyed if you were fighting for your life from being dropped off the top of a building.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again this may have been discussed before but I searched and didn't find anything and I wasn't around when all this happened. I'm just now getting into WITD and reading his posts. So what do you think? Was this man WITD?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Your link appears to be a dead end

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Oh Crud.... Hmmm I'll see if I can find a related one. That FOX one was working for me not to long ago. Hmmmmmm

EDIT: Heres a link that is somewhat related. It's all I could find.

www.fromthewilderness.com...

[edit on 3-7-2005 by 9890]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
me and dragonrider used to tal kabout whispers in the dark and that was the same article he showed me, he may be a skilled hacker, or maybe even realy im not sure theres alot of facts that point both ways, but i do know the FBI got involved.

Its a shame Dragonrider had to be banned over this whole subject.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i think it was a hacker in the end, there was a thread somewhere. SO explains everything in it

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What a second. He got banned for this?
Can someone tell me if I'm doing anything wrong by posting this?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
Can someone tell me if I'm doing anything wrong by posting this?

I'm really confused by this question. You've been here long enough to obviously read all about WITD to the point you're postulating bizarre little theories surrounding him, yet now you're acting like you don't know that by and large those on this board who have repetitively explained this, and repetitively lived through those explanations, are sick and tired of it. This topic has been explained over and over and over...don't act like you don't know that.

DR didn't get banned over WITD. It is my understanding DR got banned for being an obsessed weirdo.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Valhall is right, she's not flaming you, she is pointing something out. By making this thread, your opening up old wounds, you wasn't here WITD, it drove this place into chaos...even after it happened, the damage was still done...it took a while to get over it..

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The REAL question I have is, how is this related to NWO forums, and for the love of god don't send this to BTS.

Have a fantastic day

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Actually the only thing I've read on here is what was in a thread about Board Trolls and people saying it was him. I haven't seen any explanations of it because as I've said I'm just now really learning about it. If you could show me some threads where it is explained I would gladly read them so I do not need this thread. Sorry for being interested. And Lysergic I am not entirely sure but from what I read about other things in NWO ever little thing some people think is a sign of the NWO.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
The REAL question I have is, how is this related to NWO forums, and for the love of god don't send this to BTS.

Have a fantastic day

thats a good point...

what does this have to do with the NWO?!?!

i think this should be movd to chit chat

i think there is a thread in RATS, you'll have to look though..

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
On behalf of our newer member, let me just say, this is new to him, and it is/was an intreaguing subject. A whole slew of new ATS members signed up during and after that event.

Although I had heard of the state dept. employee committing suicide, I never put that together with what happened here.

This thread should actually be in political conspiracy - if the MODS see for it for it to continue.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I banned a person that I should not have banned, heck I didn't know. I am a moron. Boo Boo Bad Springer! bAD sPRINGER!

m...

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I banned a person that I should not have banned. I am a moron. Boo Boo Bad Springer! bAD sPRINGER!

m...

LMFAO - idiot.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
that still isnt as funny as when Val banned HERSELF!

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
9890 - Come back to us!

poor li'l 9890 - he's out there in the cold - ignorance is going to chase him around for days while the ban is getting fixed.

all because of SPRINGER!

bad springer

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
LMFAO - idiot.

i wonder why you will not receive a warning for this

this is a conspiracy

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Originally posted by Valhall
LMFAO - idiot.

i wonder why you will not receive a warning for this

this is a conspiracy

It's only warnable when it's not verifiable. I rest my case on this thread. He has limited mental faculties - and a button...that's dangerous.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Can someone please give me a link that explains what is going on here? And why was this guy that started the thread banned? I'm completely lost... U2U me if possible! Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Can someone please give me a link that explains what is going on here? And why was this guy that started the thread banned? I'm completely lost... U2U me if possible! Thanks in advance.

Well, he didn't get banned because of the thread - please rest assured on that one. Other than that - I believe there was a major brain-fart involved in this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join