It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uruguay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well, it's looking like I may be moving to Uruguay. The situation is extremely volitile, and could change at any moment, but the possibility is there.

I'm wondering if any of y'all have any info on that nation. From what I've been able to find, their freedoms rivals the US and Australia. Accordint to the CIA, they're the freest nation in South America, but are desperate for immigrants. Canadians and Australians get special treatments since their government styles are so closely alligned (I assume), but Americans are wanted, too.

Any info any of y'all have on this little nation, and does anyone have any non-tourism experiences there they'd like to share?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey JJ,

maybe this link can help you in some way, and if you do move ...
HAPPY MOVING !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Well, it's looking like I may be moving to Uruguay. The situation is extremely volitile, and could change at any moment, but the possibility is there.

I'm wondering if any of y'all have any info on that nation. From what I've been able to find, their freedoms rivals the US and Australia. Accordint to the CIA, they're the freest nation in South America, but are desperate for immigrants. Canadians and Australians get special treatments since their government styles are so closely alligned (I assume), but Americans are wanted, too.

Any info any of y'all have on this little nation, and does anyone have any non-tourism experiences there they'd like to share?

Being hispanic(parents are chilean and i have dual citenship Australian-chilean) From what i understand from uruguayans is that you will be treated the same regardless of being canadian,Australian etc so dont expect any special treatment.But in saying that i hear back in chile they treat foreigners better than there own people..It seems to be a fairly stable country but just out of curiosity what's bringing you to uruguay.Work,family.

new topics

join