It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did you join ats/bts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I joined the ATS boards because Nobody was saying the right things on a couple of religious discussions.....and paranormal things I wanted to talk about. Also I can comment on anything else im interested in but thats obvious..
And so I can ramble about nothing on other subjects(Not important ones)

Oh also I like to read about HAARP and other cool things and might find something to post but anyways....
Why did you join the discussion boards? Specific or just because you wanted to?

[edit on 3-7-2005 by Wisdumb]

[edit on 3-7-2005 by Wisdumb]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I joined becuase it looked like a great forum, and its owned by a uk'er. Thats fantastic.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Cant remember now...

i was lurking around on here for a year, but i joined up about two years ago. I mainly joined up for the New World Order and posts by an old member called Dragonrider....he was brilliant

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think I found ATS by searching Google for information on Area 51. I think........

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yep, an Area 51 search led me here.

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I found it in a search, and then I saw someone I knew was a member so I was all "Wow I'm so joining"

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I joined because I HAD to debunk a Giant Squid pic everyone else was buying. The thing's eyes were way too small to be a gaint squid.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
I joined because I HAD to debunk a Giant Squid pic everyone else was buying. The thing's eyes were way too small to be a gaint squid.

Heh, thats great.

You join for one small thing and then you can't get away from it

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Oh yeah i first found the site looking up weather control or bible code... on google....then after a while i decided i couldnt just sit around and not say anything so i joined.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I joined because I was looking up the Hollow Earth subject on google & found this site. After reviewing some threads I realized there was alot more here than I thought. So I signed up.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I found it by doing a google search on Aurora then as jonSUN said i read some of the forums and decided to sign up

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
mkultra/omega agency stuff on front page and

Kai-raega told me about it when he used a diff name back in 99

new topics

top topics

join