It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Federal Documents Are Increasingly Classified

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Also FYI - the "participants" in the syphylis (sp?) and cadmium dispersal experiments were NOT volunteers - no one was given ANY opportunity for "informed consent" - and the only reason we know about these human experiments is because of the FOIA.

Sorry for the confusion I should have made it clear I was talking about the pesticide volunteers.

Also, paid volunteer subjects drank doses of the extremely toxic insecticide aldicarb in a 1992 study in Scotland commissioned by Rhone-Poulenc, the French chemical giant.
EWG Report

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i have seen personally an increase in red tape and government donkeyness paper work in obtaining paper and report from the us gov-that i use in my work as an arbitrator--i hate that since 911 time line but simple water flow charts that i never had problems getting--i am having to not only use FOI laws (freedom of information laws )but goto extream lengths of paper red tape to obtain tham

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
And they charge you an increasingly arbitrary amount of money for the information you want.

They outsourced the storage of records to private companies, and let those companies charge what they want for access. Not to mention, in most cases, the private contractors are under no obligation to preserve the integrity of the information or account for its veracity.

<< 1   >>

join