It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if flouride is used for mind control...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
This thread is a bit wierd to me, kind of paranoidish.

Well you are on a conspiracy site......

May I ask why it seems "paranoidish"?

I always go into every thought with a open mind......I did the research and the case from many different sources obliterates the 'stay the course' reaction of popular opinion....which, incidentally was propagated by the government in the first place.....

I'm sorry if I offended you, but.......if the people had ANY idea how many chemicals are being introduced into the drinking water.......n they came up with a theory for each one...well, it would go beyond paranoia to just plain insanity.

This is just one, which was publisized. A dental treatment...........

However, research away, and who knows, maybe there is something behind it, though I personally don't believe any malicious intent was made in trying to improve our teeth.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raideur

As for mind control, what type of massively evil government do you take Washington for? Yes its big and does things under the table, and yes the military builds secret aircraft, but those have logical reasons. Trying to control the entire population may seem useful, but why? What would the current administration have to gain from doing such a crazy and risky thing, if its even possible to do on a large scale and controllable.

Um...the same government that has done some things like: gave an entire society of black men syphalis just to see what happens...or a government who sprayed children in the streets with DDT to show everyone it was harmless...or a government (not USA) that had ovens to eradicate Jews? Come on now...don't think that your government or anyone elses is the nice people living next door who just happen to be a secretary in the government...NO...it's the elite people who think you and I are inferior to them for whatever reason.

What does the admin gain in controlling the masses? How about another Bush election? How about whatever "they" say as being truth, noone even thinks about to try and contradict....I can think of a whole multitude of reasons why the admin would want to control the masses....and if you can't then you're dumbed down with the many chemicals we ingest. Not saying you in particular but.....

edit to include: This is not just Floride I am talking about but the many miriad of chemicals we injest. I once heard a study (don't ask for links because this was before the internet....yes there was actually a time before the net) that a princible in a certain high school banned junk food from being sold in the cafeteria.....the next year the entire school tested something like 120% better than the previous year. So, they decided to keep the ban....probably the best school in the country by now.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by MacMerdin]

[edit on 30-7-2005 by MacMerdin]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I'm sorry if I offended you, but.......if the people had ANY idea how many chemicals are being introduced into the drinking water.......n they came up with a theory for each one...well, it would go beyond paranoia to just plain insanity.

Not offended......I assure you....just curious.

But the dental treatment has been shown to be false......Fluorisis is a dental condition caused by fluoride ingestion......it replaces the calcium that normally make up the structure in teeth and happens to be less effective as a structural component....hence the decay...

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Not offended......I assure you....just curious.

But the dental treatment has been shown to be false......Fluorisis is a dental condition caused by fluoride ingestion......it replaces the calcium that normally make up the structure in teeth and happens to be less effective as a structural component....hence the decay...

I'd guess...............................

Stupid polititians then! Who did stupid research, and made a dumb move, thinking it would help!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Is fluoride and chlorine destroyed when water is boiled? Btw, I know that for every one million drop of water, a drop of chlorine is added to kill germs. I suppose this will have an effect over the years.

You guys say that fluoride application is good for the teeth. Think about this, how many times have you ingested your toothpaste accidentally while brushing your teeth?

One of you said that the younger generation is more stupid than the older generation. How do you define 'stupid'?

Personally, I have been drinking tap water since young. I guess I better be careful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join