It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if flouride is used for mind control...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If flouride in the water is used for mind control, then why didn't it work on me? Or Alex Jones? His father is a dentist- I'm sure he got plenty of flouride treatments.

How come the kid I grew up next door to is mind-controlled but I'm not? Does my Illuminati bloodline protect me? LOL

Now, I'm not saying I like the idea of heavy metals in our drinking water- but is it really for mind control, or is there another purpose aside from the whole tooth decay thing?

[edit on 2-7-2005 by thistle]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You wouldn't notice the difference.........it is my belief that their are many subtle nuances to mind control. Think of it this way.......if a lot of your experience is had with a certain combination of chemicals...the ones you ingest in combination with the ones they stimulate, then you're brain is going to be inclined to think on those electro-chemical pathways........

It should be noted that a decreased capacity for mental activity in adolescence translates into learned behaviour and as such tends to be an automatic response in future mature years.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
dude fluoride is like.. in toothpaste how can it control you mind??

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catfish
dude fluoride is like.. in toothpaste how can it control you mind??

fluoride is put into many cities drinking water. Some people believe there is a conspiracy here.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have heard of this before from a few people I know to be informed and honest. Does anyone have more information on this?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kupios
I have heard of this before from a few people I know to be informed and honest. Does anyone have more information on this?

Do you mean like this?

www.alternativescentral.com...

Charles Perkins said that repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will, in time, reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and "narcotizing" a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. He called it a "convenient light lobotomy". The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children's teeth, he said. If this was the real reason, there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective, he points out. The real purpose behind water fluoridation was to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty.

Gotta love David Icke

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Mind control is not like the controller giving a person a drug and telling the person what to do after a few minutes and this person then acting like a robot.

Mind control is an intricate game with subtle influences, messages and nuances.

Fluoride just makes people more dosile and apatchic and helps govements to keep their people herdable and influential

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
See, I'm interested in the fluoride mind control theory, not only because it allows me to not use toothpaste (which disgusting or not, I freely admit that toothpaste is never top of my agenda, it's evil whatever they put on it, makes me feel like I'm choking every time) and drink copious whisky instead of water.

But how easy would it be for such a chemical to be fed to us? One that can supress parts of our mind? Very easy, the majority of us survive by eating and drinking that which we are supplied with, we never question how, why, where or what, we just consume. It would be incredibly easy to get whatevr chemical or brain attacking virus they like into 99% of the population. "They" being whoever you wish to blame

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Fluoride just makes people more dosile and apatchic and helps govements to keep their people herdable and influential

It also protects against tooth decay, see?

IF I were to believe in a grand conspiracy to make us docile sheep, I would look at television long before I went for the toothpaste.

What next? Vitamin C? Sugary breakfast cereal? Chocolate bars?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have seen a more interesting and believable conspiricy theory. That is that much of the promotion of using flouride in drinking water has been carried out by certain parts of the chemical industry who produce flouride as a by-product of other processes. It is toxic when concentrated and would cost money to dispose of - instead of which they actually make money selling it for flouridation of water supplies.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
I have seen a more interesting and believable conspiricy theory. That is that much of the promotion of using flouride in drinking water has been carried out by certain parts of the chemical industry who produce flouride as a by-product of other processes. It is toxic when concentrated and would cost money to dispose of - instead of which they actually make money selling it for flouridation of water supplies.

Were you referring to this?

August 2003) — Fifty-eight years ago, government officials in Grand Rapids, Mich., decided to put something in the water. It was called fluoride, it was a toxic byproduct of the aluminum and fertilizer industries, it was used in production of the A-bomb, and dental researchers swore it would transform teeth into a living, gleaming white fortress against tooth decay. Opponents said it would make us sick, or make us think like Communists, or, at least, subject us to a government program of mass medication.

www.pccnaturalmarkets.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Just for some FYI on this topic:

Im using Nebraska as an example:

The Nebraska Health and Human Services System Department of Dental Health recommends a fluoride concentration of 0.7 to 1.5 mg/l in drinking water to prevent tooth decay. The Centers for Disease Control recommends a fluoride concentration of 1 mg/l as the optimum level to prevent tooth decay. Recommended fluoride levels in drinking water are discussed in the "Interpreting Test Results" section of this publication.
www.p2pays.org...

SO that is the recomended level. But in many Nebraska communities the natural level in the water is slightly below or actually exceedes the recomended levels.

A study of fluoride in Nebraska's groundwater reported a range of concentrations from less than 0.1 milligrams per liter (mg/l) to 2.6 mg/l with an average of 0.3 mg/l (Headrick, 1996). Three areas in Nebraska, the Upper Republican River Valley, Knox County, and the Panhandle had average concentrations higher than 0.6 mg/l or had average concentrations near 0.6 mg/l with a significant percent of samples over 1.5 mg/l.
www.p2pays.org...

Is mother nature behind the mind control in those areas? Check your local areas to see if they are not adding flourine to the water then what is the background level?

SO whats my point? It already there in a lot of water systems.

[edit on 7/13/05 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Ripper:
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Ripper:
"Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?"

Quoted from Dr. Strangelove www.zog.net...
If you've never seen it, see it, and dont let the black and white scare you.

Anyways, this has obviously been considered as possible conspiracy plots.
Of course, We all ingest it. Everyone. How would this be part of the greater plot to control us? Doesnt make sense.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
It also protects against tooth decay, see?

You might be suprised, I forget the medical terminology for it, but if you have ever seen someone with white streaks in their teeth, that is caused by Floridation, and it actually causes them to become brittle. More to it than choclate bars and corn puffs I'm afraid. Flouride was used as a Rat Poison before they came up with better uses for it.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hitler was supposed to have experimented with flouride as a means of mind control during the early stages of the war.
A lot of people thought that there must be some validity to the idea, or else why would so many people go along with the things he was doing?

It has also been suggested that it dampens your intellect, making you more susceptible to real brainwashing, without noticing.

If that were the case, each person would have a different response, depending upon the stimuli that they were exposed to after ingesting flouride.
Remember that with toothpaste and flouride treatments the mineral isn't actually ingested - we spit it out.

Anyways, if I were effected by flouride and then went to say...church, I would believe every word that was spoken. I might watch the news and swallow every word. Or I might go to a conspiracy sight and think, hey they're onto something here.

The different stimuli is what would make us all have different views and opinions. Once you began to recieve your programming, it would be less likely that you would be affected by another.
So people who attend church regularly probably won't listen to things that contradict their original programming. Media viewers are less inclined to be convinced by conspiracy theories. Etc, etc.

So the question would be what is my base programming? Do I visit conspiracy sites more than I watch the mass media? And which programming am I enforcing through repeated programming.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by ilandrah]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well Thistles.......What I DO know... is my Kinesiologist has very strong views on how poisonous 'normal' toothpaste is....And since he has been right about everything else....I just stick to the Herbal Brands, and it hasn't effected my teeth in anyway, in fact, they seem a bit whiter actually

Anyway, yeah, Id stay away from floride as much as I can, use filtered water and the like

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with filtered water, gets the lead out literally.
Those herbal oils and things are more potent than most think. Some of those "herbal" treatments will turn your skin dark purple on contact.

Anyways, I don't see whats so scary about it? We ingest so much junk its sort of pointless to try and label one thing as "bad." If your a real nut about pure water and the like, read my last post about Gen. Ripper.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Fluoride is poison. It is deliberately added to publics drinking water to 'purify' it, by killing germs. The reality is that fluoride is poisonous to humans as well. Some studies alledge that it causes cancer, that would make it a carcinogen.

Perfect example of govenment regulations sanctioning that which is most economical, instead of what promotes the overall health of their people.

Mind control? The only thing fluoride is doing to you is killing you.

I suggest drinking natural spring water, or at least boiling it to remove many of the trace poisons that can be found within it.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Heard that Hitler played with it - forget if it was too slow, or too inhumane but after a lot of research they stopped. - I'm sure someone here knows more than me about that part.

However here's what I recall... (Would like to be corrected if anyone knows the "Whole thing" as this is pretty much off the cuff)

The "Cover Story" on Floride was to prevent tooth decay.
(It was once honestly thought that it did so, as it hardened bones and teeth, Problem is that harder is not always better - cuz it breaks easier)

Truth is two fold;
Part 1 is in the 60's they were very afraid that someone would add a small amount of an illegal drug to a water supply and turn on an entire city (City, not town, or village). Guess what -- Floride counteracts this so if this drug is added to the water supply nothing should happen.
--- There is more with this part - Something about Alcoa having Floride as a Hazardus waste that they needed a dumping ground for, so with governmental approval, and Without FDA approval they started dumping it into the water supply.

Part 2 is that floride has an interesting side effect, when ingested orally - it messes with the brains capacity to learn thus dumbing down people.
(noticed how the younger people (as a whole) are dumber than the older ones?) As I understand it the floride enters via nerve endings in the oral cavity (Teeth) and these endings are close enough to the brain that it has this affect.

Currious - Anyone entertaining this notion is concidered "Insaine" by the mental health field. So you might not want to mention it to anyone in the medical field as they will probably think your nuts.

BTW - Mind control has many levels, and subtelties - from Fear and torture to the most subtile of all...

Mind control is easy - Watch TV, Listen to the radio, belive what you read in the news papers. It is all Programing. -> Belive what you are told to belive - don't question anything - stay with the status quo.

(Seems like everything that ATS is against)

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dancer

(Seems like everything that ATS is against)

In theory yes, in practice theres a few too many members intent on spreading bullsh*t to truly Deny Ignorance. The only person who can do that is yourself.

On topic, I can remember as a young un being told not to swallow the toothpaste "because the flouride in it is poisonous", and there was no conspiracy theory behind that, It was just common knowledge apparently. They are conservative thinkers anywhoo, always one to scoff at the hint of conspiracy, everythings black and white in their minds.
Having asked them, they saw it as stranger that fluoride is actually PUT in the water, and not just toothpaste, although they admit that they think it is, they basically said "But only in tiny ammounts, and what can you do".

Haha, theyv'e drank enough to be under the governments thumb then, thats for sure, luckily I avoid drinking water most of the time, even the murky, "bit's floating about" look of the filth that comes out of our taps is enough to put me off, before even thinking about the mind numbing chemicals involved

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join