It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Image of the Beast, Robotics?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There is a very informative research project I believe you would enjoy checking out. It is here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is called Correlations Between the Antichrist and the Islamic Mahdi

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Hmm Maitreya claims he is the figure in this video and it is the Imam Mahdi dancing with the "sword of cleavage" whatever that is.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE

Now regarding the beast that you have mentioned in your post, it has been also mentioned in the Qur’ân:

[27][82] And when the Word (of torment) is fulfilled against them, we shall bring out from the earth a beast for them, to speak to them because mankind believed not with certainty in Our Ayât (Verses of the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him))

Now as you can see that it is clearly mentioned in the Qur’ân.

We Muslims refer to two things in our religion:

1-the holy book ( Qur’ân )
2-The Hadith (the sayings of the prophet Mohamed peace be upon him addressing his followers) because we believe that he doesn’t say anything on his own but what shall he hear from Allah (our God) through angel Gabriel he shall speak.

And because he also mentioned this creature which is called the beast in some of his conversations with his followers, and described it as creature with four legs, it will speak to people, it will stamp the people on their faces with a mark that either says infidel or believer, and that will be a sign and miracle before the end of the judgment day.

Although the Qur'an has alot of similarities I have to say so do other religious books after the Bible which has a different take on Christianity.
I know the Qur'an has similar passages but it still has that feel about it as calling it the same thing but also denying Christ as son of God the saviour which is the most important belief to be saved by which the Qur'an does not fullfil and denouce Jesus as a prophet and not the Christ. I know the Bible speaks of Jesus as a prophet also but its not the same meaning as you would find and also after the resurrection he was also greater than any man in the flesh because he rose from the dead.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
what i've read with anything tieing into the image of the beast with anything to do with technology, was the when people have the chip put in them, this chip will connect them to a super computer, and make all their desires and lusts come true, ect.

it will be like a super internet just with people connected to it.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gselsidi
what i've read with anything tieing into the image of the beast with anything to do with technology, was the when people have the chip put in them, this chip will connect them to a super computer, and make all their desires and lusts come true, ect.

it will be like a super internet just with people connected to it.

It could well be the anti-Matrix type scenario, people will be thinking they are out of the world but they will be trapped into a cyber reality that is fake and we somehow need to find a difference for the explanation of it. I use a lot of faith and go round like a rollercoaster ride of being challeneged by beliefs with spiritual doubts untill I break out with faith alone. Could there be a lot of people who are dead but alive through this Matrix reality without a soul but being kept alive by the spirit of Satan who is there to use their bodies?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

Read Michael Talbott's "Holographic Universe".

Life is possibly one big programmed Hologram.

Now ask yourself who the programmers are and how we are able to read the program (RNA / DNA). For that bit of the puzzel read David Icke's "World Conspiracy".

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

David Icke might have knowledge but he can make some outrageous claims, and I bet those fallen angels (Annunaki Reptiles/alien) are having a riot out of messing with him.

I don't want a 500ft Buddha chasing us all around, or some type of Terminator thing. That would be horrible.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Remember this image of the beast can be seen from the world over, it could be a holographic image in the sky maybe that is why we see so many chemtrails to charge up the atmosphere into some plasma screen for the ulimate deception, it will make out God has arrived while at the sametime the false prophet uses it to make signs in full view of men. Is hard to imagine but people have been trying to work these things out for years, now its evn more possible than lets say 100 years ago.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Imagine a computer that has access to weather and spy satellites. It even can access research satellites that are orbiting other planets. Down here on earth it can access everything and anything. From medical records to finances, trade, black projects, and so on.

It has a main goal that it is working toward. A prime directive if you will. It will be able to assemble all pertinent information on its subjects and direct them toward its ultimate goal. It will be very personal. It will know what you have in your refrigerator and cupboards and will reorder where needed. It will make sure delivery occurs when you are in a position to receive it.

The Smart Refrigerator

The Smart Refrigerator will "know" what's inside from RFID, but there will be certain items that don't have tags that the user will have to enter manually. For example, you pick up a bag of apples from the farmer's market. You select the scan tab and do an incremental search to find the item you want to enter. The keypad is not shown. Also there will be an option for quanity. The other option is just to go to the fruit and vegetable tab where there will be pictures of fruits and vegetables sort aphabetically. All you would have to do is select the image of the apple.
RECIPES
Based the contents on your refrigerator, the Smart Refrigator will be able to make recipe suggestions.

ORDER
The Smart Refrigator will be able to know if you are running low on certain items and be able to prepopulate a shopping list for you.
(Even this is old technology for the beast. It will handle it all.)
cs.nyu.edu...

It will monitor your health and schedule appointments and even provide a little down time for you. Provided you follow its directions. I mean this thing can take into account, from the smallest particle and its function, to the largest mass and its eventual place in the universe. Surely it knows what's best for little old you and me.

Stay healthy with the toilet 'doctor'

A company in Cheshire is designing a futuristic toilet which can monitor human waste and spot health problems.
At the first sign of a medical condition, the Versatile Interactive Pan (VIP) would contact a GP via the internet.
The VIP concept has been produced by the bathroom manufacturers Twyford.
With a voice-activated seat, automatic flush and the ability to detect health problems, the company says it is a "major breakthrough" in toilet technology. (This from 2001)
news.bbc.co.uk...

It will control the weather and seismic activity around the globe. It will have access to cameras everywhere. When one of its subjects are not where it should be the local police will be notified of your whereabouts. It will know where you are. If you are not in line with its program you will be punished. We all know how wonderful and efficient the beast runs our lives who could oppose it?

You may be allowed to ask it something on a special date set aside just for you to communicate directly to the beast. It will be a special day like a christening. It knows the past present and future and will be able to answer anything. Never mind trying to ask it lottery numbers as there will be no more lottery or monetary system that we know of. The beast controls the numbers and keeps them where they need to be now. We are all one big happy family under the beast.

It will be a robot no doubt. So as to make it appear human.

Revelation 13: 15-17 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

So if your not hooked up to the beast. It will know and eliminate all opposition to its prime directive.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Interesting but do you mean the Image specifically or just the Beast itself is a computer system? I think the Anti-Christ will make use of false miracles and robotic technology.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The miracles that will be done are reminiscent of what pharaohs magicians were doing when Moses performed miracles through God. They copied everything Moses was able to do.

Worshiping its image. By following its day to day orders you will be worshiping it. Eager to see variations in the day to day routine that is laid out will be comforting because you know the beast is still mindful of you and has your best interest. Things will go good for you if you follow its directions. And following it will be hard if your mind is wondering and not on the task at hand. So you might want to concentrate on how awesome the beast is.

Your planet is safe. The beast monitors the heavens for near earth objects and collects information on them. The ones that can be feasibly harvested for precious metals are. The ones that are of no value are directed elsewhere. The beast already developed this technology. Makes you feel warm and cozy.

The beast monitors the earth itself and has already developed ways of avoiding earthquakes and eruptions and can even initiate them at will. When it is necessary.

The beast early on in its inception found a huge error in how we develop energy. It created free energy so it would never have its plug pulled so to speak. Through bioengineering technology the beast developed a way for us to live forever.

Revelation 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by jackflap]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If its robotic why not it be a human that has robotic parts like prosthetic legs/arms, imagine something that is part human and part robot/computer.

For one example think of it when people lose body parts most accept the prosthetic than not have it.

It could either be Human with robotic body parts or Asimo's great grandchildren

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It could be cyborb robotics, something like the Terminator with flesh but made of electronic parts. What if it's a clone or a dead person brought back to life with technology? It could be a number of things involved. He could be a heavenly figure hooked up and downloaded via spiritual holographic technology beaming down to earth.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

These are all good theories. Rest assured, whatever form this thing will take, its image will be everywhere. Through artificial intelligence, robotics and I believe bio-engineering this computer will be able to mimic facial expressions when it addresses its subjects. It will be a life form unto itself and have an answer for everything. Just think of you or I being presented with a problem. We are able to access all the worlds information, analyze it and come up with a solution in under five seconds. At the same time we are keenly aware of our ultimate goal and any solution given must have that infused in it. This all being done as we direct, punish, feed, exterminate or reward the planets populace. Huge scientific advancements will be made early on with this thing.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Believe it or not but your post gave me the chills, I have thought of that before but something else I feel close to what you are saying could be going on in the now and for all we know we are have been too blind to see it. If you can relate extend your explanation a bit more.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Surrogates is a new Hollywood movie where people play their extended selfs via Robots. A bit like vertual reality but with real moving robots. I thought it would be interesting to add this to this topic.

Surrogates Featurette

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

It is a scary reality we live in. I understand where you are going with the explanation. We may already be sort of worshiping the image by interacting with the internet and television. I think I agree to an extent. I believe everything we are doing now on the internet is being used to create individual profiles. This will all come into effect when the beast is activated for real. It will know every subject and wait for us to declare our allegiance to it. Depending on how submissive we are to it, anything we've done online thus far can be used to incriminate or exonerate us in its eyes. Will we play ball with the beast or not? If not it will dredge up posts, finances, searches and explain that this type of behavior and attitude is conducive to terrorist activity and that this individual will have to be stopped. It will know how to present its evidence inconclusively. This can be done to anyone. Not unlike when Ahab ruled as King in Israel. The real power behind the throne was Jezebel the Phoenician queen. At a time when Ahab wanted to buy Naboth's vineyard, Naboth told him that he could not sell it. Ahab told Jezebel why he was so sad. Jezebel then fabricated witnesses saying that Naboth was seen blaspheming God and by law he should be killed for this atrocity. He was killed and Ahab took the vineyard. Only this time it will be allot faster and more efficient. Whoever seems like a threat or does not receive the mark will be vilified and dealt with quickly.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by jackflap]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
An excellent example of the anti-science bias in the fundamentalist mentality. I hope they succeed, I love the 17th Century.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I found this video very interesting on how the various religions are thinking about the developement of Artificial Inteligence , and sure robotics:

Google Video Link

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
An excellent example of the anti-science bias in the fundamentalist mentality. I hope they succeed, I love the 17th Century.

I am far from anti science. I love it actually and would like to see further advancements. I just know where it's going is all. Much has been hidden that is now being revealed. Our knowledge has been increased.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join