It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number 13 everywhere.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Every time their are statistics or mention of numbers on TV 13 comes up the most. There are supposed to be 13s hidden in logos like Mcdonalds and such but if you listen carefully you will hear 13 crop up more than anything. Its on the news its on the radio its in the papers.

Example 13 die, 13% 13 months 13 hurt etc.

If you have not noticed it keep an ear and an article out. Give examples of 13 if you read and say well why 13 in this article.

Apart from the freemason and dollar bill examples where have you seen 13 lately?

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
13 bloodlines of the illuminati,

if you believe that, then you see it all the time

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thirteen letters and spaces in "The time lord".

Anything you want to tell us?

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Rather than the number of letters the actual number, I guess if you keep an eye out for anything it will be more noticable but wondered if anyone has noticed 13 crop up more than the average number or sounds like someone put it in their to big it.

13 stands for rebellion in Biblical terms and it crops up in the Bible when something goes against Gods word. 13 is lucky in Italy though its their lucky 7.

Im safe no undercover FBI,CIA,MI6,ILLUMINATI,33 FREEMASON watching this site to inspect and dispose of anybody.

Some times things like numbers crop up beyond human intervention its the orders of the universe and the codes that God spoke existence into. Our specifications of the universe type existence programme without it being a computer but universal laws.
All goes beyond illuminati, the holy spirit.

[edit on 2-7-2005 by The time lord]

dh

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's like on the dollar bill, 13 layers to the pyramid, 13 arrows, 13 feathers, 32 and 33 feathers on the eagle, a subtraction from the above and below, 2x and 3x causes the 6 and the 7, a disguised 13
Diana hit the 13th pillar of that Diana worshipped sacred site

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
you probably just notice the number 13 more and not take any notice of other numbers which are said,i cant say i have noticed the number 13 used more often or less often than any other number..

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thirteen does pop up a lot, maybe conspiricy types like us look for it a bit, but 13's do seem to stand out at times.
dh, you mention some there in your post. I am still unsure about the Princess Diana one though, although i believe there was more to that than a freak accident, specifically crashing into the thirteenth pillar at high speed would be fairly hard. Still, i don't rule it out!

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I was born on Friday the 13th. It is a very misunderstood number.

Come on lets show the love for number 13!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I was born on Friday the 13th. It is a very misunderstood number.

Come on lets show the love for number 13!!!!

Dan Marino, the GREATEST quarterback of all time, was #13. But 13 is supposedly unlucky which may be why he never won a SuperBowl. Either that, or the fact that he only had one thousand yard running back in 17 seasons and rarely had a great defense until the end. But then again, Kurt Warner is #13 and he's won a SuperBowl.

As for seeing the number 13 a lot lately, you're gonna notice more of anything once you start looking out for it. Do an experiment. Next time you're out driving, count how many red vans you see, or silver Cadillacs, or black BMW's, etc. The only time you won't see a lot of anything is when you really need it. Like rest stops when your bladder is full, or gas stations when your tank is empty.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
if you're obsessed with the number 13, you notice it more often than other numbers

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The English alphabet has twenty six letters -- 13 x 2.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54

Wow.

Look out for any number and you'll see it lots of times. Try looking for the number 7.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
newssearch.bbc.co.uk...

I find the BBC too be obsessed with 13, no wonder there was a big take over changes at the BBC and disreputes.

I noticed all the stories in the BBC seach index invovles a negative story when 13 is involved, the writers must be pesimistic or 13 is really bad luck. Not many good 13 stories out there from what I've seen.

[edit on 3-7-2005 by The time lord]

[edit on 3-7-2005 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by dave_54

Wow.

Look out for any number and you'll see it lots of times. Try looking for the number 7.

The Spanish priests used the number 7 to note the way to treasure, also suns. See how many you can find when you are out in the wilderness.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Every time I get a new pack of cigarettes I pack it 13 times.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
11 means destruction probably worse than 13 the rebellion number and 3 usually good luck. The theory is that people worship 13 as they would the devil so we wonder if the number connects to a particular organisation run by somebody with a secret devil fetish.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
London 13 dead on bus 2005
www.forbes.com...

QUOTE:
The police chief confirmed that 13 people were killed in the bus blast at Tavistock Square alone.
There was "absolutely nothing" to suggest that this was the work of a suicide bomber or "to rule it out", said Sir Ian.

Isreal 13 dead on bus 2002
www.mfa.gov.il...

13 was definitely being milked on the radio in the UK today it could be more or could be less still not sure. Lately it has been about 13=tragedy its not the only time. Could be nothing.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The planes that flew into the WTC were made of aluminum, the 13th element on the periodic chart. Those sick bastards and their subliminal undertones!

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, during the DC Sniper shooting, there were 13 victimes (dead + wounded) that were shot at...

This headline says 11, but if count them, you'll get 13...
www.freedomfiles.org...

[edit on 8-7-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is probably nothing, but James Doohan aka Scotty from Star Trek die at age 85...

8+5 = 13...coincidence

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join