It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karl Rove expected to be blamed for Plame CIA leak, says MSNBCs senior political analyst

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
www.editorandpublisher.com... isplay.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000972839

It will be interesting to see what happens to this bastard and his buddies if he is proven guilty of treason!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY INDEED!

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Word on the street is that Newsweek will do a cover story next week, telling the world the Karl Rove Leaked Valerie Plames name! I hope so, that's the most anti-American thing someone can do.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Posted twice already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If you thought Clinton was "slickwillie". You aint seen nouthin yet. Rove and the neo-cons will slide out of this like they were covered in slime, which they are. The media is being presented a scandel that should rival watergate. However it will be downplayed and underplayed proveing the neo-cons control the media too. All the media bashing by the rightwing is just drama. God I hope I'm wrong!

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
If you thought Clinton was "slickwillie". You aint seen nouthin yet. Rove and the neo-cons will slide out of this like they were covered in slime, which they are.

Unfortunately, I think you are absolutely right. Karl Rove, for whatever satanic reason, is the darling of the GOP. Maybe he's the one guy in the world who can actually hypnotize Dubya and tell him what to do?

new topics

join