It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After weeks of browsing I finally make my First Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hello, after reading 21 pages of the thread "Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center Conspiracy 'conspiracy theory' is a conspiracy fact. I had become so totally enthralled with just this one topic that I had not given much thought to before finding ATS. I had to become a member so that I could get involved in the thread. I must say that I believe I am falling in love with ATS and I plan to be around for a looong time (as it will take a near eternity to browse this much information). I'm a 28 year old guy from southern Wisconsin, and this first post is just a breif introduction of myself and sort of a "test run" so I can get the hang of how it all works.

JAK

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hello AlienChaser and welcome to ATS.

Sounds like you've already made yourself at home. Excellent, I look forward to seeing you about.

Jak

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Welcome to this place alot of us call home. We are here more than anywhere else.

Maybe this can Will help you.All The Secrets

Enjoy your long stay!

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'll save the 'here's how' and 'don't forget about...' introductions to those who are more qualified........so I'll just welcome you here and let you know that I'm looking forward to seeing you around....

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hey thanks guys

I hope its ok that I use this indroduction to post a couple of tests
until I get my profile all set up, and Thanks to spittincobra for the
handbook

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
ok i'll try that again

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
or, can someone tell me how to get color into my sig or what colors are available

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Cheddar-head!

If you ever need any help w/anything, or if you have any comments, send me a u2u.

Hope you come hang out at PTS. Look forward to hearing from you.

EastCoastKid

top topics

join