It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Goo on Ahmadinejad - involved in European assassinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Looks like Ahmadinejad has a nasty background:

VIENNA, Austria - Austrian authorities have classified documents suggesting that Iran's president-elect may have played a key role in the 1989 execution-style slayings of an Iranian Kurdish leader and two associates in Vienna, a newspaper reported Saturday.

Link

He may or may not have been involved in the US Embassy hostage incident, but it's clear that his background is pretty shady. It makes me wonder why Iran wanted him in as President just now ...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Since when was a previous involvement in 'terrorism' a bar to becoming a major politician?

As for why the Iranians might have turned to a 'strong leader' .......well, duuuuh, guess, huh?

Any prizes for guessing at how counter-productive the recent threats and 'pressure' might have been, eh?

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Since when was a previous involvement in 'terrorism' a bar to becoming a major politician?

That's a pretty frightening attitude, actually. So it's OK if he conducts a little attack while he's visiting with Blair in London?

It amazes me how many people think it's OK for countries like Iran to get nukes.

Who should worry about the environment when we're gonna kill each other off long before then ...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh
Looks like Ahmadinejad has a nasty background:

It makes me wonder why Iran wanted him in as President just now ...

??Maybe this article "Iran Urges Worldwide Islamic Revolt"
might be a reason why this particular man was elected/installed??

link: www.menewsline.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Doesn't look like there is anything to prevent Iran from getting nukes now. Putting this "hitman" in the figure head spot, the mullah's in Iran have made it clear they want to play hardball.

The US burnt way too much political capital taking down Iraq and no one else has the want/ability to do anything about these religous zealots in Iran. I guess a nuclear weapon armed Islamic Fascist police state is in the near future.

On a side note;
I am beside myself at the comments I've heard in defense of Iran and Ahmadinejad. I think so many of the people making excuses for these ant-semetic racsist Islamic Fascists are either ignorant of the intentions of Iran or on a crusade to support anything that has the appearance of being against Bush/Blair/Sharone. Ideaology drivin statements rather than logical ones if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

join