It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military to Conduct Bio-Terror Exercise on monday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Isnt nice to find out things at the last min. I found this artical this afternoon but it isnt mentioned anywhere on u.s. news wires.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Real this time?

Falcon

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This is quite old, i remember them planning another one for later in the year as a joint US/UK exercise involving biological agents.

I'm sure there will be ample coverage on FoxNews as they praise the glorious results of his eternal majesty El presidente.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Interesting.......my dad lives down near vegas. ill have to ask him about it later.

Where is the joint UK?US operation gonna take place? Any details on it?

Seems this year has been spent an awful lot on testing the new "security measures".

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
"WASHINGTON (AP) - U.S. Northern Command, which is responsible for military operations inside the United States, said Friday it will begin an exercise next week to test its ability to respond to multiple domestic emergencies simultaneously, including a bio-terror attack in Nevada.

The exercise, dubbed Determined Promise '03, includes a simulated hurricane, real and simulated wildfires, an airborne terrorist threat in Alaska and an outbreak of pneumonic plague in Nevada.

It begins Monday with the plague outbreak in Clark County, which includes 70 percent of Nevada's population, including Las Vegas. Local authorities will respond first by activating an emergency operations center, followed by action at the state level and activation of the Nevada National Guard on Wednesday. Northern Command will direct the use of active-duty forces...."

Well, this all sounds dandy.

But there was also supposed to be, in part of 9/11 folklore, a national security test program for jets flying into landmark buildings the morning of 9/11. That test didn't seem to go all that well.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   

But there was also supposed to be, in part of 9/11 folklore, a national security test program for jets flying into landmark buildings the morning of 9/11. That test didn't seem to go all that well.

Folklore, I like that term! =)

The grim reality is that the government, in my opinion, has ulterior motives to each 'exercise'. These ulterior motives are hailed as matters of National Security and thus are not publically revealed--even upon request. Anyways, here is the incident that MA mentioned. Probably just a coincidence, nothing to worry about......

Friday August 15, 2003
"Agency planned exercise on Sept. 11 built around a plane crashing into a building "

In what the government describes as a bizarre coincidence, one U.S. intelligence agency was planning an exercise last Sept. 11 in which an errant aircraft would crash into one of its buildings. But the cause wasn't terrorism -- it was to be a simulated accident.

"It was just an incredible coincidence that this happened to involve an aircraft crashing into our facility," Haubold said. "As soon as the real world events began, we canceled the exercise."

www.boston.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Jesus. THe government does nothing and you blast them for sitting on thier ass. If they do get up and try and do something you automatically assume its to cover some deep dark plan.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   

If they do get up and try and do something you automatically assume its to cover some deep dark plan.

We didn't really have to worry about these kinds of things until the world trade center was bombed in 93. Icke's research demonstrates that the folks who did that worked for the current administration, and they did the same thing on september 11. I think it is a natural reaction to question their intent, particularly since Patriot II is likely to pass. Go check that out and then deny there's a greater agenda to take away our existing civil liberties. Don't forget, they consider enemies to be foreign AND domestic.

I notice you are in california.. have any guess as to who is going to win the election? Our old pal Arnold is a new member of the Bohemian Club, I wonder if he's engaged in the "cremation of care" ritual where they cremate something in effigy? Who knows, but isn't it a coincidence! Warren Buffet is pulling the strings!

[Edited on 16-8-2003 by MKULTRA]

[Edited on 16-8-2003 by MKULTRA]

top topics

join