It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

360 degree thrust vectoring vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The manouverability of this thing amazes me! I would not like to be up against a combat worthy vertion!!!!!

www.dfrc.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is joint GERMAN / US project.. quite old one.. but i hadnt seen any vids about it before.. GOOD POST!

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Very Very Cool!

I've seen this before on the discovery channel, i believe they store it at a field somewhere in Maryland, its unique because of the thrust vectoring tail it has, instead of a nozzle it has 3 large plates.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have been aware of the 360 degree thrust vectoring program for a long time now, saw something at a uk airshow time ago. But at that stage it only had 180 degree TV. Still looked dam good though!!!!

More vids can be found here

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Velocity, was this what you were thinking of?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
F-22 Raptor Baby!!

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
just found this video clip of the SU37 at the farnborough air show, ok it's old fottage but I still think the summersault in the middle of the film and the flip towards the end look fasntastic!

SUKHOI SU-37 @ FARNBOUROUGH

enjoy ... I did

ps funny thing is, this is taken from a russian web site, but ... it's BBC fottage in the UK, Even russia dont have videos of there own aircraft! lol

[Edited on 17-8-2003 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Check out the Multimedia Forum....under the topic T-90 Tank footage or something to that degree.
I posted a massive amount of vid footage on Russian aircraft for Uninen.

regards
seekerof

new topics

top topics

join