It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin laden died years before 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Does anyone have any information about the claim that bin Laden died years before 9/11 of kidney failure?

Hilton said he has information that bin Laden died several years ago of kidney failure.

"I hope it will expose the fact that there are numbers of people in the government, including Bush and his top assistants, who wanted this to happen," Hilton said.

www.examiner.com...

When I see these kinds of things it makes me wonder..

In a promotion for speaker John Fulton, a CIA officer assigned as chief of NRO's strategic gaming division, the announcement says, "On the morning of September 11th 2001, Mr. Fulton and his team ... were running a pre-planned simulation to explore the emergency response issues that would be created if a plane were to strike a building. Little did they know that the scenario would come true in a dramatic way that day."

www.boston.com...

Could it be possible that bin laden has been dead for years, and another "terrorist" is to blame for the 9/11 tragedy?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't think anyone can be called a terrorist unless thay terrify someone,the only people that I see terrifying anyone are the US government,the event occurred,it is over,yet everyone seems to think there are terrorists hiding in the bushes,the bushies are the terrorists,this administration ,now.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I suppose, these days, anything is possible. For all we really know the same could be true of Saddam. There have been rumors that he has been dead for years and his "doubles" were doing the dog and pony show.

The better question is: How do we find out for sure?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
MK

You have a knack for bringing out the most interesting twists.

Who produced/directed/starred in the 'posthumous' OBL academy award nominated performances, according to this theory?

It supports my opinion that OBL is regularly pulled out as a convenient bogey man, but I don't subscribe to it prima facie.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me. The government love a dead scapegoat, they can't answer back. Just look at David Kelly

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm still looking into it, LOL you're right I have a knack for the outlandish. I'm just going with the reports that are available to the public. Lets not assume that I believe in any of this... I am simply considering it and trying to pursue evidence to back up the claim.

A dead scapegoat? Yes, the David Kelly scenario is blatant, in my opinion. Maybe every scapegoat serves a purpose to the greater system...

"If you think back to our founding as a country, we are a country of revolution," Kaptur told the Toledo Blade. "One could say that Osama bin Laden and these non-nation-state fighters with religious purpose are very similar to those kind of atypical revolutionaries that helped to cast off the British crown."

--Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio)
Thursday, March 6, 2003

This just gets more & more bizarre.

Who produced/directed/starred in the 'posthumous' OBL academy award nominated performances, according to this theory?

Those looked like fairly old performances, if you examine their presentation quality. I'm also not ruling out the possibility of look-alikes being used.

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
hey some very interesting points here,

Osama can die knowing that he will always have his group carrying on their work. But with Saddam he knows if he dies, all his loyalists will flee to the new government that would be formed in Iraq.

In my opinion Osama has played it very much better then Saddam, in which he would of planned the after effects of s-11 and what he must do to escape capture. If you notice, he rarely sends videos to newspapers and any videos that are sent out, are more a message to his supporters.

Im sure if i was one of these men i would be rather thought of as dead then alive.

anyway im not too sure about Osama being dead, he would rather die in action serving what he believes in, most likely.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hello... Here is a great article we have written that goes more into depth about your request. Let me know what you think...

Bin Laden Has Been Dead for Years
wakeup1776.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

Yes, after the mounting evidence of Bin laden the boggy man I believe that he has been death since 2001, many contradicting reports from our own government and the CIA to take them too lightly.

Then having Bush in 2001 declaring that he was not interested on where Bin laden was, the reports that he physically has not been seen since that 2001 and that the three people in the Bin laden tapes are physically different.

The kidney failure and liver failure allegations and the records that he attended an American hospital in Dubai for the kidney problems, recorded by the CIA.

All this has been sweep under the rug in the hype of Bin Laden execution on May 1 2011.

No, I don't believe for one instance that he was still alive since 2001.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well said... thanks for saying your piece.

top topics

join