It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request: Open the ATS Council Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Give us a place to throw out our ideas without having the entire board jump on it before it has a chance to be thoroughly inspected before coming to a conclusion..

Just a thought, been having alot of 'thoughts' the past few days ;p

Sorry

Edit Add:

Originally posted by JAK
I was under the impression that this was specifically one of the councillors main functions, to be approachable by members with any ideas they might have.

U2U away to the relevant councillor, I'm sure they would be only to happy to listen to any ideas.

Jak

[edit on 1/7/05 by JAK]

I was away from ATS for the majority of the "election" period.. and when I was around I didnt bother reading about it much..

Sorry about my misinformed request then, delete this if you want..

Just thought it'd be easier to get general population ideas into the forefront and shot down or up before presenting it to the council.. It would actually make your jobs much easier.

Meanwhile, I'll just post my ideas here instead

[edit on 7/1/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If the Council forum was opened up to the entire board, wouldn't that by definition give the entire board the opportunity to "jump on it"?

Just wondering...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
well you could always u2u a councilor, i been trying to get ppl to give me the ideas in "citizens of bts lend my thy eyes" thread

i guess they all burnt out ?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ly is right, use the u2u function.

JAK

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I was under the impression that this was specifically one of the councillors main functions, to be approachable by members with any ideas they might have.

U2U away to the relevant councillor, I'm sure they would be only to happy to listen to any ideas.

Jak

[edit on 1/7/05 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I, and my councilors at PTS (The Vagabond and Kidfinger) encourage people to send us u2u's with their ideas. We will consider and discuss them; if they are good, I will present the idea to the council, with full attribution.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK

Jak

[edit on 1/7/05 by JAK]

I was away from ATS for the majority of the "election" period.. and when I was around I didnt bother reading about it much..

Sorry about my misinformed request then, delete this if you want..

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
No problemo.

If you need anything holla.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
No problemo.

If you need anything holla.

Give me a minute, and I'll have every council members 's U2U link here .. get your ideas and throw them a few bones

[edit on 7/1/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
well guess you have all the info you need now to get you on your merry way
Happy u2u'ing

Ill now close this thread,

new topics

top topics

join