It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F14 Tomcat RC plane with jet engines!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I remember a friend of mine who is really into RC planes and heli's showing me this thing a while back. It might be a repost? I just saw it again today and thought I would share

www.big-boys.com...

Its pretrty cool, but I bet you could probably buy a used Cessna or an ultralight for what it cost though.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Not sure if this video is a repost, but I know there is a F14 RC plane video thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Not sure if this video is a repost, but I know there is a F14 RC plane video thread.

I think its the same thread as that 4 jetengine RC bomber.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I tried searching and couldn't find anything, but then again I suck at using the ATS search feature. If this is a repost please feel free to delete it mods.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Even BIGGER boys toys...
My brother sent me this link a couple of weeks ago of a RC 1/10 scale C17.

It's huge and I'd like to see video of it once it's taken to the air.

homepage.eircom.net...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I cannot view the f-14, but the C17 is AMAZING!!! I'll bet you could airlift a family of toy poodles in that thing.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm into r/c planes and this is the most kick a$$ video I have seen of any type of ducted fan engine. Outasight!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I cannot view the f-14, but the C17 is AMAZING!!! I'll bet you could airlift a family of toy poodles in that thing.

I'm kinda wondering whats stopping RC planes from being used for more vicious means.

You can equip these things with cellphone technology and a low res camera and pritty much fly it from anywhere to anywhere over a city, loaded with explosives or makeshift bombs and then do a bombing run.

All the parts for these things are freely available and relativly cheap.

Heck, you could probably even make some sort of jetengine driven missile with RC parts.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

I think its the same thread as that 4 jetengine RC bomber.

I think it crashes also, $25000 gone, 3-5 grand per turbin jet.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
i did not have any RC plane yet. i have a RC car but its my dream to buy a 3D RC plane.and i am sure that i will get it soon.

new topics

top topics

join