It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks Valhall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I know you "took a break" a bit of go, but lately it seems you're back full force again. You've filled ATSNN with MANY indepth discussions and I'm really digging it.

Welcome back!

By the way, not sure if you've noticed, but every month now for about 5 months, you've been grabbing a Way Above Vote from me. Regardless of discussion, everytime a new month arrives, I go out of my way to thank you by giving you one of my votes every month, just for the amount of content you give us

Keep up the awesome work!

Edit:

Hell, for sake of discussion, who else is a "Major contributor" to ATS? Have you been watching your ATSNN experts? :p

[edit on 7/1/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Damn straight...Val is golden.

Now you gonna make her all embarrassed heaping on the praise...but heh, bask in it Val, its certainly justified.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Agreed, Val's back in step. Way to go Val BUT I miss Fred.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Valhall is back in action! She's got her FSME badge, she's got her horny toads, she is set!

FredT has more submissions than I have posts, I swear.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

Valhall is back in action! She's got her FSME badge, she's got her horny toads, she is set!

FredT has more submissions than I have posts, I swear.

Lets not forget FredT, that dude has been tearing ATSNN up as well

Spreading glory it where its due...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
First off - thank you very much. I'm not sure I deserve your statements, but I appreciate you very much. I did in fact go through several months of "hitting the wall". I think everybody does. But also, I have found that if you can tough those times out and stick with this weird place, it all cycles back through the fun times.

Everyday I stay here I come to love and appreciate this place more. And I'm very honored and motivated to have been picked for FSME of the Sci/Tech forum. I hope I can help members who love that forum have a more enjoyable and informative time while they are there. My recent increase in ATSNN activity is geared toward that goal - bringing current events in Sci/Tech to the forefront.

Speaking of ATSNN - our sneaky little ATSNN Council member nerdling may be working on some interesting ideas behind our backs. I'm anxious to hear what he has for us

FredT has been gradually coming back to us. I don't know if you know it, but Fred's been through quite a few personal trials with sicknesses in his family. I will be glad when his life is more peaceful (that wish is for him) and allows him to be here more often (that wish is for us). He has been a prolific contributor to ATSNN...and every time he contributes I think - okay, he's finally back!

Also, it was nice to recently see soficrow posting. I hope she is back with us. I have missed her writings. I'm just really proud of the quality that all the members show in their submissions. There is a great group of people here.

There have been a lot of gripeys about the new system, but I've spent the majority of the time since it was put in place not contributing that much and just watching as an interested member and voting a LOT! I think it has been working great. Sure, anything can be perfected, but it is a sound foundation for a completely community-driven news portal. And I think people too quickly dismiss the power of having a voice to handle emerging information themselves. That is an extremely awesome tool in seeking the truth.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by Valhall]

new topics

top topics

join