It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black crow inn?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
ok its been a nightmare for me for a while. i used to have one of these dreams once a month but now its been about 3 months since last one. i would fall asleep and it i would have a nice dream(not a nightmare but any other dream) then all of a sudden i would be in my van with my mom and sister. we would pull into a hotel and go sign in. there was a wall about 3 feet high between the check in desk andf the door that you would walk around. i would stay down stairs as my mom and sister got on the esclator(check spell) to go look at our room. i then would look towards the door and notice a sign by it. it said the name of the hotel was The Black Crow Inn. then this is where all of the dreams are different. one time the building collapsed. and i then woke up. one other time it was the last one i had. i saw two men with ski masks come walking towards the door with mpk5's, two each. they opened the door, i saw the gun so i ducked behind the wall and they opened fire. while i was laying on the ground i looked at the esclator and saw my mom and sister coming down. i tried to scream but i couldnt as i peeked and looked at the men i saw them aiming towards them. i heard them start shooting but once again i woke up before i could see what happened.

so what i am really asking is has anyone else had a dream like this? is this a sign or somthing. (my luck since it hasnt happened in a while and im posting about it, i will have the dream tonight)
Thanks, Hitty

join