It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush President of the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
ATS is getting out of control. People Bush is President, if you can't take it just lave the country for 3 years, because I'm sick of everyone dying over everything little desicion that is made in government.

The world is not ending...just relax.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
mmm flamebait.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
ATS is getting out of control. People Bush is President, if you can't take it just lave the country for 3 years, because I'm sick of everyone dying over everything little desicion that is made in government.

I'll bite.

What's the point of your post?

Besides..isn't it the right of Americans to NOT agree with every decision made by their government? Not only this, but isn't it the right therein to object strongly?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
mmm flamebait.

LMAO. How very true. But alas, this is the rant forum so just like anyone else, the poster has his/her opinion. Sometimes I wonder if the rant forum should be for posts only with no reply button. Just a place to let off steam without reponses.

And yes, everyone can complain in America and strongly if they like it. But some protests in this country turn downright violent and regardless of your cause, violence such as harming another and/or vandlism just makes your protest look weak.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Um...yer preaching to the choir there, my friend

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
I'm sick of everyone dying over everything little desicion that is made in government.

Im sick of americans dying for the wrong war at the wrong time. This it OUR country WE the PEOPLE.

The world may not be ending but The US is, and it may never be healed.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Give me a break and get over it!!

Honestly, to all of us who support Pres. Bush, history will prove him right so just relax and let these people say whatever the heck they want. It is waste of our time trying to knock some sense into their heads because all they have to offer are the talking points. They do not live in the real world and do not want to face the world as it is. Remember, this is the blame America crowd we are dealing with and there's not much we can do to fix their twisted way of thinking.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by robina]

top topics

join