It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From someone who worked for NASA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This guy was at Bentwaters RAFB in 1980 when the UFO event happened. He was also at Holloman AFB when a UFO the size of 10 747's was witnessed. I've been communicating with him about UFOs. Here's what he said about NASA:

"I worked at NASA after I retired. They all believe in UFO's but they know the technology is way more far advanced."

So there ya go, NASA does know and talk about UFOs. No question...

[edit on 1-7-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Which guy would this be?

(I'm trying desperately not to do a one-line post...but there's not much I can say, other than trying to discern who is this mysterious figure!)

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
His first name is Mike. Don't know his last name. I got his email address from former colonel and base commander at Bentwaters RAFB Sam Morgan.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hmm... well at least this sure seems to contradict the (email) testimony of the othe "expert" witness you have corresponded with.

I have talked with some NASA workers (went skiing with them) who claimed that no one in there division ever spoke of such things.

And they were not the types who were good at keeping secrets (especially when drinking)...

I would imagine it is probably discussed in hushed tones in only certain dept's of NASA if at all.

But clearly, if we are to believe the testimonies of Gordon Cooper and Edgar Mitchell, some parts of NASA are clearly knowledgable and complicit in the cover up.

You would kinda figure they'd have to be.

It will be interesting what "sightings" private space flight will bring us in the next few decades...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
His first name is Mike. Don't know his last name. I got his email address from former colonel and base commander at Bentwaters RAFB Sam Morgan.

Well post his email & ill get you his last name.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'd ask our own Val...she worked for NASA too...

I wouldn't take this info too seriously until you really knew and confirmed the source. That's quite a statement to make without much to back up...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Like I said before, I got Mike's email address from colonel Same Morgan. Their email addresses are on the bentwaters.org web site. I believe that was the web site address. This guy seems not to like people who try and get publicity after seeing a UFO from what he's told me, so I doubt he'd make this up just to make it up...

[edit on 1-7-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
He sent me some more info, because I requested to know more about what he did at NASA:

"My first stint at NASA was working on the LLTV, Lunar Landing Training Vehicle. Then I worked with Sally Ride on In Space Emergency Operations. Then I transferred to the Space Shuttle Program as an Engineer."

Mike

He also said a lot of folks at NASA believe in the 5th Dimension Theory which means that we're living in a place that other beings have lived in the past or the future. Hard for me to explain...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
More:

"NASA foresees the World running out of Major Resources, and Over population. That is why we are advancing technologies to either gather resources from places like Mars, or Resettle humans and animals there."

Mike

new topics

top topics

join