It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hails to you all :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hi there everyone

I thought I'd use the pretty grim lookin' red face there to make my Intro post look more.. grim lookin'.

Since there's 176 pages of the mandatory intro I doubt many people have a chance to read them, so I thought I'd make a post just about.. me. I can sense your excitement right now heh.

I'm a 21 yo female, primarily into all things Black Metal (with a bit of Death and Doom metal on the side of course), contemporary classical music, indie folk music and traditional folk music..

At the moment I'm studying to be a Librarian, and in my spare time I like to write music (Cello, guitar, drums, keys etc) and poetry, and lounge around pondering the mysteries of life and the X-Files..

I came accross this board after looking for information about the Mayan prophecies (yep, all thanks to Season 7 of the X-Files) and realised the debates and discussions on this board were intelligent and relevant (which is pretty damn rare on the internet).

I look forward to posting, meeting interesting people and discovering new avenues of belief and interpretation

Thanks for your time

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Ophiuchus!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Beware its highly addictive!!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

JAK

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hello Ophiuchus and welcome to ATS.

Jak

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi Ophiuchus,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied. Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Ophiuchus!

There is lots of information and discussion here on many topics from many points of view. There are members from all walks of life, nationalities and of all ages.

Take some time to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the boards including ATS for alternative and conspiracy related discussion; BTS for lighter subjects and chit chat; PTS for political discussion; and our very own news portal ATSNN.

Each board has several forums with it’s own assigned moderators. Whether your just reading or want to jump right in, we only ask that you follow the site's terms and conditions. This is a privately owned and run board where the rules are enforced.

If you have any questions you can check these handy resources:

Zedd’s Handbook of ATS Links
The Frequently Asked Questions page
And my very own: Answers to FAQs not in the FAQ page

Also very handy is the search feature (on the tab menu just bellow the banner at the top of every page) to make sure you are not double posting something already being discussed.

If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to U2U a moderator anytime. There is always somebody online and you don’t need a minimum of points or posts.

Have fun and see you around the boards!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
welcome to the party dawg!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opiuchus
all things Black Metal (with a bit of Death and Doom metal on the side of course), contemporary classical music, indie folk music and traditional folk music..

What a great diversity.........welcome to ATS and I look forward to hearing from you........

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi there Ophiuchus!

Best advise is to read the links Asala put up for you...

Good to have you join us! YEY YEY I love new people!!!

I am *waving* @you from Utah, U S A

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus
Hi there everyone

Hey! Welcome to ATS. I'm the PTS Councilor. If I, or my assistants (The Vagabond & Kidfinger) can help you with anything, send one of us a u2u.

Have fun!

top topics

join