It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE funniest Game review EVER!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...

The fact that it is so horribly wrong was great.

I just read it with my friend Shawn, we looked at eachother after reading it for a few seconds, then started cracking up

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

Another funny one I would like to try

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Those are hilarious...
I gotta bookmark those...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I love this one.

www.geocities.com...

Maybe I could let slide Konami's prejudices that bats are not able-bodied if the doors in Castlevania 3 at least had handi-capped motorized doors, as required by law, to allow bats passage.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The Bat one was so funny!!!! especially the part with the bats in the room!!! hahah. get more of those and post them up bcoz I love things like that!

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You win the game when the other person realizes you're a total jerk and decides to never talk to you again. But be carefull - if you lose, the game'll explode and kill you!

LOL,

That bit cracked me up

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
That was pretty good. Made me chuckle a bit with the Pokemon one. But at the same time it kind of makes me think of some of the people I played in Halo on XBConnect. Yeah...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Those are my favourite kinds of game reviews.

Hopefully angry-beef still has their review for Mikey up online - their website is also linked at flying omelettes website,

www.flyingomelette.com...

For a 322 / Skull and Bones special, see if you can find the parts about the level 3 boss of Ikari Warriors. I'd link these both but the site's moved around and changed a bit since I was last there.

new topics

top topics

join