It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humanoid over Mexico City?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wow that's all I can say this looks like an outline or silouette of a shadow person.Does anybody else have any more on this video as far as information.This isn't that crazy to see a being floating and seeing a ball of light by it.Welcome to the spiritual realm.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hello my friends,

Thanks for the link Sauron, i missed it again. This is unbelievable stuff. The light visible next to the humanoid could be some kind of propulsion help. Notice also that when he is accelerating to the left, he is tilting in this very direction, which is very credible.

People who said it was an humanoid shaped ballon make me laugh. So every saucer seen is a saucer shaped ballon too, no ?
Come on guys. This become ridiculous.

Of course we are not sure at the moment and we have to keep cautious, but it seems that some people are afraid to think it could simply be real extraterrestrial on some reconnaissance mission.

Alien presence on earth is evidence except for blind people. It's time for us to enter a new era and accept the reality of these other civilisations and so of these sightings. People denying this are just losing their time.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I've seen a documentry on these things. There are around 20 or 30 clips of these things hanging around and one of the clips in the documentry had both of its arms moving up and down like a tribal dance and was facing towards the camera. You couldn't see its face but you could clearly see the shape of the entity shaking fiercly constantly raising one forearm up and down and vise versa.

If your wondering what documtreny its called
"Unbelievable" Its Japanese

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It appears that towards the end of the video that the "creature" starts moving faster, so I dont think its a ballon.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
At first I thought this was just someone catching up with an old event. But that's because I've already seen a video of an "object" that looked just like that. I don't remember where it was, but I think it was somewhere in the US. That's seriously freaky that two flying humanoids that look the same would show up at two different places.

Is it just me or does the object look like someone riding some kind of sphere?

Edit: Actually, here's the link...

www.cropcircleanswers.com...

Image from a previous sighting:

[edit on 7/2/2005 by Flinx]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
This is NOT A CREDIBLE VIDEO. It is waaaay too jumpy to be believable. How hard is it to hold a little plastic video camera steady?

Uh, it's pretty hard actually, especially if your zoomed in.. I know this from past experience with my camcorder at Air day..

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
He was probably shaking in excitement and at the same time terror.

I'd be doing the same thing.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I can't believe how many people don't know what this is. Its the mighty morphin power failures!!! Actually scratch that they are more like the morphine power failures. If this was mothman, I gonna kick its butt. The freak should be back over by west virginia scaring the yokles.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Take a look at the web site below:

paranormal.about.com...

It appears that flying humanoids are not a new phenomena or restricted to Mexico for that matter.

Texas Batman. On June 18, 1953 in Houston, Texas, three people were enjoying a hot summer night on their front porch. The night turned unbelievably strange when they saw a winged creature alight in a nearby pecan tree. It was, they said, "the figure of a man with wings like a bat. He was dressed in gray or black tight-fitting clothes. He stood there for about thirty seconds, swaying on the branch of the old pecan tree." They further described him as wearing a cape and quarter-length boots. Most oddly, one witness claimed he was enveloped in a "halo of light."

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Interesting video. It does look to me to move it's legs like bending at the knee a little. Other times it looks rigid like a human shape balloon. I don't know. It sounds alot like the Mothman sightings. Or maybe the Matrix is real, and Neo is just crusin around all this time.

xu

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There is no doubt a white thing is attached to it.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xu

There is no doubt a white thing is attached to it.

Nice work on that little gif file xu
, yes you can see a light looking object, it is very strange looking,

[edit on 2/7/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vis Mega
Go outside... AIM IT UPWARDS... and hold it there on something SMALL AND DISTANT.. keep it in the frame.

Imagine doing that now with a little adrenalin in ya, so your fine motor control goes to hell.

I do not believe the shaking is being done intentionally.

So true....
I have a miniDV cam and i only use it sometimes and i must say its very hard to keep it steady at the beginning.
I imagine how hard would be to fix a far small object with some big amount of adrenaline going on....specially zomed.
I do not think the shaking was intentionally neither.

But the object could be anything.
Still an interesting video.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My "Gut" Feeling is that what ever this is, is not new, nor majic. I feel that its only intention is to "Confuse" the issue. Yes, I believe it is a real event, but one that is staged as a diversion. What ever it is, it showes clear, unmistakable signs of technology. A technology that is far older than minkind, and less understood.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Looks bogus to me. If they're filming from inside, it could have been something on the window and they just made a hoax out of it.

A flying humanoid huh? Sounds strange and a bit like a fairytale. However, anything's possible I suppose.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
New article about the recent flying humanoids events :
www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Originally posted by groingrinder
This is NOT A CREDIBLE VIDEO. It is waaaay too jumpy to be believable. How hard is it to hold a little plastic video camera steady?

Uh, it's pretty hard actually, especially if your zoomed in.. I know this from past experience with my camcorder at Air day..

Oh oh, AgentSmith is slowly taking over others and multiplying. Hes already infected 2 others in this very thread

Keep the Oracle safe, hes going for her eyes!!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This pick caught my attention from the link that another member posted, the purple object looks like a jetski almost, that's responsible for the flying humaniod, DOES ANYONE HAVE A VID FROM WHERE THIS SNAPSHOT WAS TAKEN?

source: www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well my Digital camcorder has the anti shake thing, went out to my back garden, filmed the moon and did some shaking, came out quite well actually.
Can't say i really had any problems with keeping cam still. Last year my friend took his cam on a rollercoaster and stuck it on high speed and it came out really well, and he was mega shaken about.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Agentdemon:
>DOES ANYONE HAVE A VID FROM WHERE THIS SNAPSHOT WAS TAKEN?

Yes. It's the video at the top of this article on rense.com

The erratic shaking is not all the camera. The figure appears to be jumping about as if its position were uncertain. Look at the video. Pay close attention when the figure passes the cables. Notice that it jumps back and forth much more frantically than the cables appear to move from the camera shaking?

I notice that the image posted here in the thread appears to have been enhanced from the video. The background blue is obviously a different color, and the timestamp is far more crisp. I wonder also if it has been color altered. If so...the purple white light might possibly be a result of the color alteration. In the video it appears more whitish than purplish.

Also...look at the curly protrusion in the image. I see two obvious ways to interpret that. One...the purplish light is on the end of a very thick cord leading perhaps to a pack worn on the back...or, and this was my first thought:

It looks a lot like a tail.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join