It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humanoid over Mexico City?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yes I know it is posted to Rense so, take it with a pinch of salt you can down load the 4.5 meg Mpeg video linked below,
It is strange, could it be true? is it a hoax?
link to Article and Video

Another Flying 'Humanoid' Videotaped Over Mexico City

Snip~

On Friday June 17, Horacio Roquet left his apartment in Unidad Habitacional Lomas de Platero, Mexico City at 7:00 am ready to go to work when something strange attracted his attention.
Horacio's first reaction was to go inside his home and grab his video camera, so he ran inside shouting to his sister to come outside with him to see this bizarre thing over the building.
Both of them went outside and the "Thing" was still there, floating just a few feet above the front building's roof and Horacio's sister reacted by saying "What is that?" Horacio immediately began taping the 'thing' with his video camera.

When Horacio applied the camera's zoom and got a closer look through the viewfinder he received a major surprise which left a profound impression on him.

Horacio Roquet: "It looked like a human-shaped body, 'standing' vertical and just floating over the roof. I was shocked. The figure was not facing me...I was looking straight at its right side. It was tall. No sound was heard and we both stood still, watching, while I continued recording."

Related
Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity

[edit on 1/7/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thats Craziness!!!

Great video.. lil shaky, but also believable especially at the end when it hovers behind the satellite dish.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That is so cool.

Who knows what it is, it just looks cool.

Also cool that it is an area specific kind of thing.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Great Post!! This is the most interesting thing I have read on ATS in a long time. The video is awesome, but mean more shocking is the account of that strange creature that attacked the police officer. That was really scary!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
lol how intresting!

Well i only wish there were some more zooms of this flying thing,

There are so many things it could be, But intresting that there seems to be a trend in that area,

hmm we should try and find some more info on simular things in that area,

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Notice the object to the lower right?

reviewing the video again I think that object I pointed out might have to do with the time stamp, but there is an whitish object that appearers and vanishes near the creatures left hip.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What is it with Mexico and UFOs recently!?!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is NOT A CREDIBLE VIDEO. It is waaaay too jumpy to be believable. How hard is it to hold a little plastic video camera steady?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
maybe its david copperfield !!!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There's a type of flying bodysuit that you can buy for skydiving. Essentially, it works like the 'wings' on a flying squirrel do. When you stretch your arms out a flap extends between your hand and trunk... creating a chute that is level with your body. Skydivers use these to glide around before deploying their main chutes.

I think this may be one of those suits.

RR

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Sheesh... That video should have one of those epileptic seizure warnings like they put on the video games now.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by RR]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
My guess is that it is a promotional humanoid helium balloon that got away. The cameraman tried to camoflauge it by shaking all over the place.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
My guess is that it is a promotional humanoid helium balloon that got away. The cameraman tried to camoflauge it by shaking all over the place.

Good point a balloon it could very well be, but I don't think so, Then again I have know idea what it could be.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Go outside... AIM IT UPWARDS... and hold it there on something SMALL AND DISTANT.. keep it in the frame.

Imagine doing that now with a little adrenalin in ya, so your fine motor control goes to hell.

I do not believe the shaking is being done intentionally.

And it does make for interesting questions about the police officer who was attacked last year, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Looks fake to me, it could be a guy with a jet pack, a balloon, something being held up, anything at all. The thing never moves like it's alive, it only moves as a whole solid frozen object so i say it's definitely a hoax.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Theres been several reports over the years of a creature clearing steets and houses in single jumps, do a search and youll find a wealth of info. Maybe thats what this is? Or it could be an Action Man, it swings both ways.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I have not seen the video, so I have no comment on it yet.

Groingrinder, don't you think that fear is a part of almost every UFO event? In some cases overwhelming fear is felt, I agree that shaking can be used to hoax, but it is also a natural component.

I reminded myself of this not very long ago. In Jamaica there was this wierd huge cloud formation at night as part of a thunderstorm. Late, late at night I watched this flat rounded 'shelf' emerge from the glowing cloud mass. It extended out to it's full radius in a way I am just not used to seeing clouds move.

For about 60 seconds I really thought I was about to see something, and some fear gripped me. Me, of all people, I was shocked at myself but there it was.

Needless to say nothing happened, it was just mist, water, and light.

About Mexico,

I think we can expect to see a whole new generation of Hoax, money to be made and all of that. But we have years of collective experience so lets hope it is over quickly. I am sure they have as many actual events as anywhere else, but they are newer to this game.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thats a terrible picture of me

It's probably just a balloon, or swamp gas

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
WOW...
a jetpack....
always wanted one of those.... looks fun...
but is this really ATS material?

I can show lots better footage of jetpacks...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Moth Man does enter my mind. Does anyone have the capability to stabalize the video? There also appears to be some sort of apparatous involved.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join