It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I'm Joining Al-Qaeda (not !)

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
Who mentioned ANYTHING about killing? I mentioned dedication, not murder bro.


wat kind of dedication do u mean by, how do u want to defeat Al Qaeda?




posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
wat kind of dedication do u mean by, how do u want to defeat Al Qaeda?


I'm afraid that you still don't have the slightest idea what he ment.

All he ment was that with the dedication and resolv Al-Quada shows in doing what they do, the netizens of ATS could uncover and clarify everything there is to be clarified and uncovered in the UFO and Conspiracy community.

Thats all he ment.



posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think I understand what you mean glan, and I think most people have taken this the wrong way.

If I'm wrong with this BTW plz tell me , ok?

I think he is meaning that we get more dedicated to doing what we want to do , like alquida or ANY eastern group, and we could frankly do pretty much anything.



posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If you really wanna join Al Qaeda just submit your application at www.cia.gov

your probably going to have to look middle eastern to get the job



posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
I think I understand what you mean glan, and I think most people have taken this the wrong way.

If I'm wrong with this BTW plz tell me , ok?

I think he is meaning that we get more dedicated to doing what we want to do , like alquida or ANY eastern group, and we could frankly do pretty much anything.


We have a winner!



posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seoul On Ice
If you really wanna join Al Qaeda just submit your application at www.cia.gov

your probably going to have to look middle eastern to get the job


hehe thanks for pointing me in the right direction (for all of you who take this serious) well tuff #.



posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm honnestly quite disgusted with the reply's to this thread. Does anyone even read the first post and the other reply's to it?

To me it seems most of the reply's posted in this thread are a direct reply to the Title of the thread and not to the actual contents.



posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
I'm honnestly quite disgusted with the reply's to this thread. Does anyone even read the first post and the other reply's to it?

To me it seems most of the reply's posted in this thread are a direct reply to the Title of the thread and not to the actual contents.



I agree with you 100% Matrix.



posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
After decrypting your original idea, (it took me a while to get your point..
thematrixx)

It's a good idea. But using Alqueda as a title wasnt very smart.. an organization like Evergreen Freedom Foundation or even Amnesty International would have been a better example..

We could start ATS International.. recruit spooks to talk, expose lies and deceptions.. fan out and get "inside"...

But instead, by posting it with an Echelon code word, this thread probably is already sitting in top CIA mailboxes for examination. And if taken into the wrong context, as originally thought before thematrixx decrypted it on PAGE 2, could faulter this very idea of creating anything.

It'd be shot down or shrouded in lies from this very thread.

Good Job Bob.

Join ATS International! We wanna be just like Al Queda!




posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Al Qaeda doesn't even exist you idiot, it is just a boogey man made by the CIA.

Your talking about fighting a threat which doesn't even exist and is manufactured by your own government, your own government has carried out numerous terrorist strikes against you and your too stupid to wake up and face the facts.

Look who gains from this terrorism? Why haven't they caught Osama Bin Scapegoat?



posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
Al Qaeda doesn't even exist you idiot, it is just a boogey man made by the CIA.

Your talking about fighting a threat which doesn't even exist and is manufactured by your own government, your own government has carried out numerous terrorist strikes against you and your too stupid to wake up and face the facts.

Look who gains from this terrorism? Why haven't they caught Osama Bin Scapegoat?


Dude, you need to wake up and smell the terrorism, its real. So, get with it.
Where do you get your silly ideas?



posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
LOL This guy is trying to say if we were dedicated to anything everyone talks about here like the AQ are to what they do then we would be unstoppable but NOOO you want to be babies and flame him.

"im sure u know that there are people on this site who dont like guns, dont like to kill, or that their religion or ideology does not allow them to kill. even in self defense."

Yeah a bunch of people eating a whole lot and talking a whole lot....Doesnt sound too dedicated to me. People would rather be on a computer all day long talking about all these great things sounding all smart and then they realize they are too scared to do something together.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by Wisdumb]



posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   


Dude, you need to wake up and smell the terrorism, its real. So, get with it.


Yes the GOVERNMENT terrorism.

Problem
Reaction
Solution

Every major Terrorist attack has been carried out by the US Government, do the research, every time they have been caught!
It almost like they don't care!

WTC 1993 - Bomber paid and trained by the FBI

OKC 1995 - Unexploded bombs found inside the building, they blame it on McVeigh's truck bomb.

9/11 - Don't get me started.

Bali Bombings 2002 - Hi-tech military grade explosives

Madrid, Spain 2004 - Probably the same as 2002 Bali bombings.



posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
All that is complete garbage. You sir, are just spreading lies, and disinformation. It makes ZREO sense.

I really do believe that you yourself don't even really believe what you are saying.

I mean ZERO proof! And why may I ask would the government want to attack its own self?!?!?

This is the real world not X-Files dude....



posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Suspected major misinterpretation

[edit on 7-2-2005 by junglejake]



posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
All that is complete garbage. You sir, are just spreading lies, and disinformation. It makes ZREO sense.

I really do believe that you yourself don't even really believe what you are saying.

I mean ZERO proof! And why may I ask would the government want to attack its own self?!?!?

This is the real world not X-Files dude....


Theres ways of informing people they may be misguided.. but this surely isnt a very proper way to go about it.



posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
Al Qaeda doesn't even exist you idiot, it is just a boogey man made by the CIA.

Your talking about fighting a threat which doesn't even exist and is manufactured by your own government, your own government has carried out numerous terrorist strikes against you and your too stupid to wake up and face the facts.

Look who gains from this terrorism? Why haven't they caught Osama Bin Scapegoat?


I really don't see what you don't understand. DEDICATION TO A CUASE! is all it's about # Al-Qaueda. They are dedicated toa cuase just like you and me, but they are more dedicated to their cause...Understand?



posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisdumb
LOL This guy is trying to say if we were dedicated to anything everyone talks about here like the AQ are to what they do then we would be unstoppable but NOOO you want to be babies and flame him.

"im sure u know that there are people on this site who dont like guns, dont like to kill, or that their religion or ideology does not allow them to kill. even in self defense."

Yeah a bunch of people eating a whole lot and talking a whole lot....Doesnt sound too dedicated to me. People would rather be on a computer all day long talking about all these great things sounding all smart and then they realize they are too scared to do something together.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by Wisdumb]


You tell them bro



posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
well , putting all the thread name discussion aside , what our friend is saying is that we should find the real problem and fix it . Al quaeda is a symptom , and even if you completely destroy it , another osama will appear , another terror attack . what these people want , at least the majority , is Jarusalem , namely Al Aqsa . if this doesn't go away , they won't ... has anyone ever watched storm of the century ? " give me what i want and i'll go away "



posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempogen
well , putting all the thread name discussion aside , what our friend is saying is that we should find the real problem and fix it . Al quaeda is a symptom , and even if you completely destroy it , another osama will appear , another terror attack . what these people want , at least the majority , is Jarusalem , namely Al Aqsa . if this doesn't go away , they won't ... has anyone ever watched storm of the century ? " give me what i want and i'll go away "


Not a bad idea, but actually what I'm saying is we at ATS should start doing something in lieu of discussing it here at ATS, find what the major threat is (Sush as patriot act, II, NWO, lying to the public, etc..), get people to protest, send letters to gov't, call, etc..post our progress, and get more people to join in our cause of fighting back...for our rights of course...Al-quaeda is just one of our problems I see a much bigger problem in our future.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join