It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Joining Al-Qaeda (not !)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You know with all the bull# going on in the U.S not to mention the world. Be it NWO, Terroisim, Gov't Projects, Rights, Secret Societies you name it. We have this group of people (Al-Qaeda) that is 110% dedicated to it's casue be it right or wrong while 90% of us sit here and talk about what we should do, or what we would do. We have 5% that maybe do something, and another 5% (Guessed these figures) that maybe want to do something. If some of us was actually 1/3 dedicated to OUR casue as Al-Qaeda was do you know what we could accomplish?

So I purpose this

Immediate threat:
What is the immediate threat (that actually makes sense)?

We find out what the immediate threat is, and do something.

We can discuss and agree on X thing(s) and start hammering away.

Get 3 people to get 3 people to get 3 people to write letters, call, protest, ANYTHING, and start fighting back

We can use this thread to post what we have done, and post our progress etc...

What do you guys think?

[edit on 1-7-2005 by glan]

[edit on 2-7-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
congrats, glan, just try not to get caught by Delta, Army Special Forces, Marine Recon, or CIA Paramilitary who are dedicated in finding u.
not to mention desperate to put someone like u in Gitmo or other secret locations where Al Qaeda brothers never find and rescue u.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think you should change the title.

Its really a bad Idea.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Why change the title? I think it's a good attention getter.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan

I agree, the wrong attention.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Get assigned to be working as Osama's right hand that never leaves his side.

You'll never be caught, ever.

And theres a good chance you'll get to visit the whitehouse and top US politicians on a daily basis discussing what new stunts you can let your rascals pull.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

it sure is.
its better if u try to martyrdom then gettin captured, the last thing u want is to get humiliated by women GIs taking pics of yer body. i think thats worst than having yer fingernails or toenails taken out by Egyptian secret police.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If you join the Al qaeda then I'm gonna make sure somebody puts a bullet through your head real soon!

Knock, knock, run boy its the Feds!
Too late your dead!
.......or hanging naked upside down in the sun in Gitmo!

HaHa......Thats gonna be your story!

BTW=> Young + Stupid = Dead !!....
I can see it already; The ads of the future:
......Do your part for Humanity, Kill an Al-Qaeda scum NOW!.....
.....(would you like to know more!)..........

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
If you join the Al qaeda then I'm gonna make sure somebody puts a bullet through your head real soon!

Knock, knock, run boy its the Feds!
Too late your dead!
.......or hanging naked upside down in the sun in Gitmo!

HaHa......Thats gonna be your story!

BTW=> Young + Stupid = Dead !!....
I can see it already; The ads of the future:
......Do your part for Humanity, Kill an Al-Qaeda scum NOW!.....
.....(would you like to know more!)..........

Read the post before you start barking fool.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Exactly who's attention are you looking for? A couple beefy guys in suits knocking on your door? A few guys knocking on SO's door to take away our servers?

I'd agree that you may want to consider changing the name of this title for the sake of our online community...

Your attempt at letting people know what your idea is via your thread title is sloppy.....

[edit on 7/1/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Spooks watch this board and they will be taking interest now due to the title of this thread, it would be extremely wise to change it

link   

Read the post before you start barking fool.

Dude, you chose the title, you were admonished to change it, you didn't, what the hell did you expect?

Personally, I see this going nowhere.

link   
I think a better title would be something like "Al-Qaeda is More Dedicated..."
It would certainly stop the flamefest you are trying to start AND prevent further warns (and thread trashing) for insulting comments and personal attacks.

That is really the statement you're trying to make. That no matter if they are right or wrong (right to them), they are 110% dedicated to the cause and in your view Americans are not.

I think there is some additional confusion though. I think most people here ARE dedicated to the war on terror or stopping Al-Qaeda, but not for or dedicated to the war in Iraq. Apples and oranges.

Anyway, there is certainly a better way to make the point I think you are trying to make.

link   
Everyone feel better now?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hey "glan" why do you hate freedom??

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Hey "glan" why do you hate freedom??

I think most people misunderstood my post. If we (ATS) where as dedicated as Al-Qaeda, and worked together to stop, and or find out the truth of all this stuff we (TALK) about can you imagine what we could accomplish.

That's all there was to it. I guess I wasn't to clear. The subject was nothing more than an attention getter.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

[
That's all there was to it. I guess I wasn't to clear. The subject was nothing more than an attention getter.

im sure u know that there are people on this site who dont like guns, dont like to kill, or that their religion or ideology does not allow them to kill. even in self defense.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

[

im sure u know that there are people on this site who dont like guns, dont like to kill, or that their religion or ideology does not allow them to kill. even in self defense.

And their entitled to that

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

they are entitled to wat they believe in. if u tell that person to kill, that person whos ideology or religion tells him that he is not allowed to kill, then he will refuse, think of the Quakers.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

they are entitled to wat they believe in. if u tell that person to kill, that person whos ideology or religion tells him that he is not allowed to kill, then he will refuse, think of the Quakers.

Who mentioned ANYTHING about killing? I mentioned dedication, not murder bro.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join