It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Area 51 Pics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I'm guessing they're fake and I don't remember the source. I only found it when sorting through my harddrive having a cleanout.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by ihatescifi]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What would make this picture strange? Or what would make you think its fake?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Those are the satellite images taken by Space Imaging. They are posted all over the net. What makes you think they are fake?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The huge crater in the ground...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
this was taken right after the crash, not really sure what crashed but supposedly a b52 engine pod detatched and fell and caused a big fire and explosion. but since when does it take two weeks to put out a fire and then clean up everythingfrom a b52 engine explosion,plus it is kinda large

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   

this was taken right after the crash, not really sure what crashed but supposedly a b52 engine pod detatched and fell and caused a big fire and explosion. but since when does it take two weeks to put out a fire and then clean up everythingfrom a b52 engine explosion,plus it is kinda large

I agree. It shouldn't take that much time to put out a blaze from a single engine pod and then clean up the wreckage. As for the crater. It is possible that a single engine could have made such a giant dent in the ground. After all there are the factors of altitude.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
IMO, a crater of that shape should not have been made m by a plane crash unless it did a straight dive. If you think about it the crater would be more elongated and you should be able to see a definate diretion. Also I thought the crash was much further to the north?

[edit on 2-7-2005 by ihatescifi]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I was emailed this by a guy I am in touch with who is like, a conspiracy nut on drugs. Our emails are quiet funny aswel because we speak different languages and the free translations come out with alot of random crap.

He thinks it looks like they're going to make a new building. I don't know, I think it just looks like they're moving something.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
How recent is this picture and how did he manage to acquire it?

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't know, I sent him an email asking but don't be surprised if a reply takes a couple of days. I highly doubt its any kind of preperation for a new structure seeing as no current satalite shots show it still being there.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If you look closely it appears that something had crashed there...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OK, got some facts on it.

It's from 1998 and from what I can tell it's been passed around people so much that it's unlikely to find a source other than it's froma satalite shot.

At first to me it looked like they dug a big trench bt now you mention it looks like a crash... I shall try to find where th pic comes from

EDIT:

Are you sure a pod oculd cause such a huge crater in those first pics.

www.dreamlandresort.com...

They don't seem to cause that much damage.

Just out of curiosity, how easy would it be to fake these kinds of shots given the skill of amatures these days? I'm a skeptic ya see...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have my fair shares of skepticism to.

From the shape of the crater in the first pics, there is no denying the fact that something had to fall straight down in order to cause that kind dent in the earth.

But, this is where my skeptic side comes in, look the elevatons of the crater itself. It almost looks as if this "crater" is more of a mound,

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well it depends what hit it, I mean just do a google image search on crater and you get a cariety of depth and side side kickup.

Im going to search through google images to see if i can find a crater that looks exactly like that one to see if its fabricated or not.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
But a perfect circle? Either an object fell straight down or there was some sort of explosion on the ground.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I agree that the photo is a fake, the resolutions in different parts of the picture are way off as if it was a moon crater inserted next to the taxi ways.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Like i said it appears as if the crater really isnt a crater after all. It looks more like an elevation above the ground.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Yep, maybe one of the underground testing labs went KA-BOOM!?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I was thinking the exact same thing. I am still trying to figure out if the photo was doctored.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
And with
it looks like something crashed into the ground from the south and slid, like in Men In Black.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join