It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too much pink!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
What colors do you see in my post up above Dr Love?

[edit on 7/1/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

You are right its the same light pink.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Indellkoffer, my girlfriend's a little worried because I've started shaving my legs and my underarms and she wants me to seek help. I'm just trying to pinpoint and overcome whatever I think has caused this change in me.

Peace

p.s. My legs really are silky smooth though!

Honeychile, welcome to the Sensitive New Age Guy era!!! Yeah, you miss out on all the hot lil' bimbos who only want studly grunts with gold plated teeth and lots of bling, but on the other hand you get US!

Okay, so we're a little plump in the ... steerage... and maybe we got a few miles on us. But honeychile, we DO know how to appreciate a wonderful sensitive new age guy, and our idea of a romantic chick flick is Star Wars or one of the Jackie Chan movies.

I can tell you're thrilled down to your toetips, now aren't you?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

If that color is not pink or pink-ish, then what is it??? Is this a joke? I didn't mean for this to turn in to an argument about specific color shade.

Can't those other topics have a different color background? That's all I mean. Spice up BTS a little!

Peace

Honeychile, you're turning into an Interior Decorator. Next thing we know, we'll see you on the street corners, trying to reform the Republican Seersucker Crowd from their Stodgy Navy Suits to something in a soothing chartreuse or a frivolous mauve.

I think I'll go lie down somewhere quiet and contemplate Art Bell or somesuch.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

What colors do you see in my post up above Dr Love?

Light pink or maybe fru-fru pink.

Hmmm....Okay - So judging by that -If the image you see below appears pink...

then...

As others have suggested, there's got to be a problem on [i[your end with the monitor....

You should have the ability to demagnatize and/or change your color temperature....Try that....

Do you always access ATS/BTS from the same computer? Surely if you've accessed it elsewhere you haven't seen pink...

Hmm...What number do you see in this picture?

[edit on 7/1/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
your right there is too much pink

the lips. ew, too pink

To much pink on these pop rocks

this guy needs a non-pink bow tie

roses are out of style we need some violets

And the little sliver of pink has to be replaced with nice aquamarine

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ok. I will admit that BTS is like walking into a day care center with its pretty little baby colors but ATS is nothing to write home about either. If you want to go blind, try and spend a few hours reading posts on Deny Ignorance and then talk to me. And by the way, the fact that we all are posting to this thread tells me we are really really bored. Why don't we continue this in chat...........we can all type in pink there!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Hmmm....Okay - So judging by that -If the image you see below appears pink...

EOH, are you saying that what I see as pink is really blue?? I just spent 5k on laser eye surgery. That's not blue or any variance of blue.

MemorialDay, I see this issue as a legitimate board question. It was my mistake to post a picture of Richard Simmons. It's been all down hill since then.

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
BTS is metrosexual

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well Dr Love, with that user name and the whole pink issue, what kind of responses did you expect.....lol. Everyone has their opinion of what looks good and what doesn't but doubt the site will change colors at this point. Maybe you should create a color scheme you think would look good and submit it as a suggestion and see what the staff thinks. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You're all nuts.

I was just looking at BTS yesterday and admiring the way it looks. It's a good layout, and jsut because three or four icons have some pink in them the world isn't over. You might as well say there's too much brown on PTS.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The Yolk's On Us

EOH, are you saying that what I see as pink is really blue?? I just spent 5k on laser eye surgery. That's not blue or any variance of blue.

Ha! Dogs are colorblind!

*rimshot*

Well, not exactly colorblind, but that is the ultimate import of Dr Love's subtle humor.

Or maybe not. He's just a dog, after all.

Heck, not even that, just a sock puppet crudely fashioned to resemble a dog.

“For me to poop on!”

[edit on 7/2/2005 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
What's wrong with pink?

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
*Is really really very very confused*

What pink are we talking about, I only see a few little things of pink on the icons for forums.

Oh and that number was 52, did a test like that in bio class, never did get my results...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Hmm...What number do you see in this picture?

external image

What number?? Jeez...do you really expect me to count all those beans??

[edit on 2005/7/2 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
The Yolk's On Us

Ha! Dogs are colorblind!

Like following a fresh trail of droppings, one could easily find a path to me through all the "subttle" humor I always take so seriously.....

Good one!

*Throws DrLove a scooby snack.........FOR YOU TO POOP ON!*

[edit on 7/2/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
See? Too much light pink!!

Peace

[edit on 2-7-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

How 'bout a new color scheme for the BTS board? The ATS board stands out.......it's interesting. The BTS board doesn't draw you in because there's too much pink. It's like a Richard Simmons nightmare!

Just a thought.

Peace

I must agrre... i myslef cant stand pink... blaaahhhh..

"look at the lovcelly pink for me to poop on ..."... thats what Triumph would say ...lol

get more black and gold maybe ....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join