It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too much pink!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
How 'bout a new color scheme for the BTS board? The ATS board stands out.......it's interesting. The BTS board doesn't draw you in because there's too much pink. It's like a Richard Simmons nightmare!

Just a thought.

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
ROFLMFAO!!

You have voted Dr Love for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Whatever made you think that the only people on the board are GUYS???

Geez. C'mon... surely a little pink won't hurt your manly image! After all, we have to suffer with constant talk of guns and military hardware and it hasn't affected our winsome femininity one whit. So, suck it up and live with it, soldier! Be loud and proud -- "Pink Is Just Another Type Of Red!!!" "The Color Police Are Sissies!!!!"

Now pardon me while I go polish my combat boots.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The BTS board doesn't draw you in because there's too much pink.

Have I missed something, wheres all the pink colouring on BTS?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thanks infinite.

UK Wizard.................surely you jest???

Indellkoffer, my girlfriend's a little worried because I've started shaving my legs and my underarms and she wants me to seek help. I'm just trying to pinpoint and overcome whatever I think has caused this change in me.

Peace

p.s. My legs really are silky smooth though!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Indellkoffer, my girlfriend's a little worried because I've started shaving my legs and my underarms and she wants me to seek help. I'm just trying to pinpoint and overcome whatever I think has caused this change in me.

Peace

p.s. My legs really are silky smooth though!

LMFAO!!!

Dude,

STOP THE FUNNY COMMENTS

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

UK Wizard.................surely you jest???

oh no no no...surely you jest, I can't see any pink.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm with UK on this one... I see no pink here on BTS.. unless you mean the little lips icon for "General Chit-Chat". I just see a big, big ocean of baby blue.

I'm lookin, and I'm likin...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Based on the image you put in your post (the only pink in that is his shirt) and the responses by BTS users regarding the pink, I must ask if your monitor is set correctly or if you are wearing Rose Coloured glasses?

m...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Introductions and chit-chat are the only pink I see.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Introductions and chit-chat are the only pink I see.

Well at least one other person sees pink. I was starting to think I was losing my mind.

Board Questions & Business, General Chit-Chat and Introductions are all pink on my monitor at least. What color are they on everyone elses?

Those lips are red by the way. Just like they should be.

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Board Questions & Business, General Chit-Chat and Introductions are all pink on my monitor at least. What color are they on everyone elses?

I agree with all of these. LOL I missed BQ&B. I will say all the pastels do make it seem all pink, the way pastels are like pink. LOL

[edit on 1-7-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Oh my......I think Dr Love is onto something....

Oh wait - Lemme take off my pink shades.....

Yeah - I figured I'd wear my summer dress today, change sexes and loose a few years with some plastic surgery....

At any rate - Don't know if this will help ya, given your overly pink display...But here's what it should look like...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Take a screen shot of the new post. Smarty pants

link   
well there is some pink...but its very light...

its not like its bright pink that is enough to blind you, that would be wrong :shk:

link   
But...pink is a nice color FOR YOU TO POOP ON!!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If that color is not pink or pink-ish, then what is it??? Is this a joke? I didn't mean for this to turn in to an argument about specific color shade.

Can't those other topics have a different color background? That's all I mean. Spice up BTS a little!

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What colors do you see in my post up above Dr Love?

[edit on 7/1/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
How dare you!!! Pink is the best color in the world,

Pink is a color of calm, pink is the color of romance

now let me teach you something about the color,

Dr. Alexander Schauss, Ph.D., director of the American Institute for Biosocial Research in Tacoma Washington, reported that when prison cells were painted pink, it reduced aggressive behavior among prisoners. “Even if a person tries to be angry or aggressive in the presence of pink, he can't. The heart muscles can’t race fast enough. It’s a tranquilizing color that saps your energy. Even the color-blind are tranquilized by pink rooms”, according to Dr. Schauss. Such a effect, unfortunately however, was short-lived as later studies would show. It appears that once the body returns to a state of equilibrium, a prisoner may regress to an even more agitated state.

Source::

Psychology of pink

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
What colors do you see in my post up above Dr Love?

Light pink or maybe fru-fru pink.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join