It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i'm wondering about how they look

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
well, as far as we think we know there are different "races" of aliens similar to how there are different races of people. from what i have read and through pics and drawings, all aliens within a certain race look the same.

so if there are 20 or 20 million greys out there, do you think they all look the same?
suppose they all look a little different within each race.
dosent really matter but i was lying in bed last night thinking about it and figured i'd toss it out there?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
They all look the same to me

There is some speculation that the 'greys', albeit not actually proven to exist, are clones........where this info comes from I have no idea, probably someone in telepathic contact with reticulans or something :/

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
its just speculation based on inconclusive reports from dubious sources

no one knows for sure
unless they saw one face to face

its possible but doubtful

my guess is; they probably look different to each other; but to us ignorant humans they all look the same lol

good example : Dolphins

Do all dolphins look the same to you?
they do to me lol

but truth is , every one of them is slightly different
they are individuals just like we are
neat huh

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Cloned sheep all look the same - I saw a whole field of the while driving the other day

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
With the greys it might be a different case then them looking alike from our point of view.
The most prominent returning information about gray's is that they reproduce solely trough cloning and/or are a geneticaly bred speecies.

In that case it could well be they seem all exactly alike because the same best available clone template will be used.

When your looking to clone bodies for an entire species, your most likely going to try and use the best posible template, with the best features and physical abilities for the tasks you need to perform.

new topics

top topics

join