It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with the fall of these western governements???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm hardly able to figure anykind of "plan" or conspiracy behind that, but I need to know your opinions on that, folks...

As we speak, the governements of all major western nations are plunged into deep political scandals that are endangering the stability of their own power... The Liberal Party in Canada, Chirac in France (especially with his lost referendum on the EU constitution), Shroeder in Germany, Berlusconi in Italy (even if he's been replaced) and Blair in England. All these admnistrations have been involved into scandals of deep corruption which even urged some to make special elections, while others have shown despotic resistance towards legal actions agaisnt them (Chirac and Berlusconi even mandated a bill making them immune to legal charges as long as they are in power!). As for the Bush administration... well, thousands of US troops and Iraqi civilians have died and are still dying as we speak for a war which has been proven of being for fictitious reasons (no matter who was behind these reports of WMD being shipped to Iraq, bush started a war because of that, and never apologized, neither did he changed his policy), and this under the nose of the entire world. And also given the fact that the US economy is crumbling in favor of China and the EU, without Bush doing anything substantial to solve that and the Federal Reserve keeping taxing the money bills and loans they gave to the public, this government is losing its face!

What I'm wondering is less how can these governments be so successful into staying in power, even if they lost all of their credibility, than why... WHY does it all happen at the same time???

Are governements about to crumble upon themselves, and being replaced by a supranational body... or simply is there a global state of anarchy that is to come?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The corruption and fall of the Nation State is inevitable.

The Rise of a One World Government IS the next step in Human social evolution.

Follow me and help determine how the world shall be ruled - reject me and become just another economic slave of the NWO.

The choice is yours.

new topics

join