It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low Flying Apaches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Wasn't sure where to put this, so I put it here.

About 5 minutes ago I was having fag on my balcony, and a pair of really low flying Apaches went past. When I first heard the noise, I thought it was just a police helicopter, as I live about 1 1/2 miles away from Bullwood Hall prison and every now and again one flys around.

Anyway, the nearest airport is Southend, which is about 5 miles away. It's small, like only a place for people to fly around in puddlejumpers or go to Jersey. The only time military aircraft are around is the airshow, and that was about a month ago now.

What I want to know is if anyone living around here also saw them?

They were flying northish.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
DUDE, WHERE DO U LIVE, like state and city??? THE SAME THING HAPPENED 2 ME!!! IT WAS SOOO FRICKEN LOW, but there was only 1, not the point though.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
He lives in the UK. They have many Apaches.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What, is there a international air show that went on or something? lol

I live in Virginia, and it was soooo close 2 us....Closest a heli has ever been 2 our house, but what would a Apache b doing flying over us, I don't have a clue..............

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What, is there a international air show that went on or something? lol

I live in Virginia, and it was soooo close 2 us....Closest a heli has ever been 2 our house, but what would a Apache b doing flying over us, I don't have a clue..............

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Crap, double posted. Sry.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
LOL! Made my day that!! The line "having a fag on my balcony" sounds perfectly normal to me, but I´m surprised our friends over the pond didn´t think it was a bit strange!!

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoRU
LOL! Made my day that!! The line "having a fag on my balcony" sounds perfectly normal to me, but I´m surprised our friends over the pond didn´t think it was a bit strange!!

haha yeah I forgot about that whole thing.

Well www.southendairshow.com... heres the airshow.

top topics

join