It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist : The Next Generation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 09:51 AM
link   
looks like any NRA junior meeting, crossed with any citizenship class across america.

how many americans joined the u.s. army after 9/11?
how many of them just wanted to go out and kill the 'evil doers'?

go to any american school and ask the 10 year olds whether there should be a war in iraq. here the resounding cry of 'hell yes!' despite the fact that they have no idea of the consequences.

the only difference between those pictures and what happens in america 24/7 is that these people actually have to fight because they're on the front lines whilst your thousands of miles away. i don't like it, but its hypocritical to point a finger and scream 'nationalistic extremism!' when that what you're force fed every second you watch american 'news' channels.

- qo.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I didn't try to point the childrens. Childrens are innocents.

But their parents. When we see these pics, we know that something going wrong. How do you want to have peace, when you learn them " how to kill " ?

There is difference between a military school and a terrorist school. These childrens are learning on a terrorists school.

And for the NRA, I don't see the point. But may be for you, NRA members are all terrorists ?

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 10:07 AM
link   
edited because.....well frankly I really can't be bothered.

[Edited on 12-9-2002 by Lupe]

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I belonged to the NRA for years.The only thing they teach kids is gun safety.You know,don't ever point a gun at another person.That kinda stuff.They do not preach killing anybody.

Unlike Hamas and other terrorists groups.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 10:38 AM
link   
QO, the NRA? C'mon. Comparing the two is ridiculous. And what�s wrong with the NRA?? Wait, the left-wing hates guns.

UP, I agree with you. When their oppressive parents/governments teach hatred and anti-semitism the children are going to follow that.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 10:39 AM
link   
but you know how to use a gun, right?
you know how to load, aim, fire, and care for your weapon, right?
is that not exactly what they are doing here?

oh, perhaps they are suggesting that there may be a target for those weapons? (there may be, though i can't see anything to suggest such in the pictures, but then i can't read arabic)
they might be suggesting to young, impressionable children that there are enemies that need to be fought and destroyed before they destroy their own country?
is that not what is tought in citizenship classes - god bless america - and is toted by every american news station?

see my comparison?

see how you judge them?

- qo.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Bob88:

"UP, I agree with you. When their oppressive parents/governments teach hatred and anti-semitism the children are going to follow that."

and when their oppressive parents (what the # is up with calling you dad "sir"?!?) teach their kids that arabs are a threat, and the news stations and head of state repeat that, the children are going to follow that.

if you're complaining about a taught atmosphere of hatred then look to your own media. the entire west is being told that war is necessary. that saddam must be killed.

- qo.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If they weren't also taught to kill Jews than I wouldn't have a problem with any child learning gun safety and the joys of gun ownership.

Someone, maybe it was me, posted something here about children being taught to attack a mock up of a Jewish settlement. Are innocent Jews the enemy QO?

[Edited on 12-9-2002 by Bob88]

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ask yourself this: You are piss poor and unable to leave the hell that is your home town. It's been that way for over 30 years. When one off the overlords Guardsmen needs to search your neighbors house, he grabs the back of your shirt and stands behind you as he walks with his M16 on your shoulder. That is, of course, if they don't just bulldoze your camel crap/mud duplex down around the kids cowering in the corner. Though since they've been flying the Apache's, they are getting a tad partial to using ordinance instead of dozers; they say it's cool like in Shwartzenegger movies. Much better physiological damage; 'Death from Above' and all that. Kind of like when they use those special 'spike' rounds, that simply blow chunks of perfectly good flesh & bone off the 'future-maybe-someday-possibly' terrorist. Bullets kill & make martyrs, cripples are great reminders for staying in line.
Or maybe you come home early because that little dirt patch they let you farm was torn up by the guardsmen because, well, just because. You see your 12 year old son with a mud hole literally stomped in him going into convulsions. Seems the overlords guardsmen needed some recon & intel on some neighborhood activity, and junior didn't want to be a rat, though he REALLY didn't know anything, but they took it for that. He's been that way for a while, since it's past curfew and the Red Crescent van is not being allowed access.

Everyday life in the occupied territories. Ask yourself: living under THAT, for THAT long, NOT having anywhere near equal firepower, wouldn't YOU fight back ANY way you could? Preparing children for WAR against the EVILS that occupy your land is as old as time: Native Americans did it, Aborigines did it, the Germanic hordes did it, and the American Colonist did it ( go rent Mel Gibson's 'Patriot' flick).
The Palestinian v. Israeli issue can NOT be looked at in the same vein as the Al Queda issue....not by a long stretch.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by quiet one
Bob88:

"UP, I agree with you. When their oppressive parents/governments teach hatred and anti-semitism the children are going to follow that."

and when their oppressive parents (what the # is up with calling you dad "sir"?!?) teach their kids that arabs are a threat, and the news stations and head of state repeat that, the children are going to follow that.

if you're complaining about a taught atmosphere of hatred then look to your own media. the entire west is being told that war is necessary. that saddam must be killed.

- qo.

What are you talking about??

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 11:04 AM
link   
he's suggesting that the western media is currently indoctrinating the people to hate certain middle eastern cultures.

and its working, the number of times I've read all afghans being refered to as "rag heads" on this board, the blanket belief that everyone in Iraq wants to kill americans or that everyone in the Taliban military was there because they hate us, rather than simply being conscripted soldiers I witness it.

currently anyone saying that the US is anything less than perfect is "anti american"
any one who disagrees with aspects of your culture is "jealous" and anyone who goes against the gung ho flag waving pseudo patriotic rhetoric is a "whingeing liberal"

If that isn't indoctrinating hatred I'm not sure what is.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Lupe's opinion absolutly reflects my own.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 11:35 AM
link   
thank you lupe, that is exactly what i was getting at.

- qo.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe
he's suggesting that the western media is currently indoctrinating the people to hate certain middle eastern cultures.

If that isn't indoctrinating hatred I'm not sure what is.

Sorry ???? May be in the US, but not in the EU. In EU, it's the opposite. Our " medias " are tellng us that the " goods guys " are the Palestinians and all their terrorists fellows( Arafat, Hamas, Saddam, Castro... ), and the " bads guys " are the US & the GB. Crazy medias.

Post by quiet one :

" oh, perhaps they are suggesting that there may be a target for those weapons? (there may be, though i can't see anything to suggest such in the pictures, but then i can't read arabic)
they might be suggesting to young, impressionable children that there are enemies that need to be fought and destroyed before they destroy their own country? "

It's clearly written " Kill the Jews ".

These childrens will be unable to do peace,because when you learned, since you are born, that you have an ennemy, and your holly duty is to kill him, and only kill him, you are NOT able to do peace.

These childrens are manipulated. You don't see it, or you don't WANT to see it ?

Those who are against Israel and pro-paletinians, are the same peoples who were against the USA and pro-Nort-Viet's.

The same who were pro-Pol-Pot and didn't say anything when he slaughtered more than 2 millions of his own peoples.

I don't know why, but I'm sure you're a Jane Fonda fan. Right ?

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 11:45 AM
link   
currently anyone saying that the US is anything less than perfect is "anti american"
any one who disagrees with aspects of your culture is "jealous" and anyone who goes against the gung ho flag waving pseudo patriotic rhetoric is a "whingeing liberal"

It's worse than that even.If you disagree with GWB your an enemy

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 11:53 AM
link   
ultra_phoenix:

"Sorry ???? May be in the US, but not in the EU. In EU, it's the opposite. Our " medias " are tellng us that the " goods guys " are the Palestinians and all their terrorists fellows( Arafat, Hamas, Saddam, Castro... ), and the " bads guys " are the US & the GB. Crazy medias."

really? you obviously haven't been reading 'the sun', 'the mail', or 'the daily sport'. even the telegraph has been fairly pro-war, which is worrying.... about the only newspaper to really give a non pro-war stance is the guardian.

"It's clearly written " Kill the Jews "."

sorry, no where i can see it. perhaps, as i said, in arabic or hebrew or something, but i can't read it.

"These childrens will be unable to do peace,because when you learned, since you are born, that you have an ennemy, and your holly duty is to kill him, and only kill him, you are NOT able to do peace."

you're damn right. i entirely agree. well, ish, i believe the humans can change, even with a given upbringing. i'm not saying that what i see in those pictures is good, only that it reflects exactly what i see from americans on every news channel and every chatroom.

"These childrens are manipulated. You don't see it, or you don't WANT to see it ?"

no, i see it, see above.

"Those who are against Israel and pro-paletinians, are the same peoples who were against the USA and pro-Nort-Viet's."

tad generalising, aren't we? lets try to stick to the issue.

"I don't know why, but I'm sure you're a Jane Fonda fan. Right ?
"

er ... can't say that i am. sorry, didn't shatter your illusions, did i?

- qo.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Quiet one,
The Guardian?Please spare me.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Life during wartime & occupation and you expect the kids to be skipping rope & finger painting!?!?

THEY DON'T HAVE THAT LUXURY!

It's a sad truth that they ARE ordinance.
I share the view than many Israeli's have: give the Palestinians a state, stop the settlements and get the boot off of their collective necks!
Too many people are wrapped up in the style of death. A bomb on a bus = ghastly terrorism. a town surrounded by US made & sold Abrahams tanks & Apache War Copters blown to rubble = military casualties. Death tolls usely ratio out at Israeli being a tenth of Palestinian.
Are these not BOTH forms of Terrorism?

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Life during wartime & occupation and you expect the kids to be skipping rope & finger painting!?!?

THEY DON'T HAVE THAT LUXURY!

It's a sad truth that they ARE ordinance.
I share the view than many Israeli's have: give the Palestinians a state, stop the settlements and get the boot off of their collective necks!
Too many people are wrapped up in the style of death. A bomb on a bus = ghastly terrorism. a town surrounded by US made & sold Abrahams tanks & Apache War Copters blown to rubble = military casualties. Death tolls usely ratio out at Israeli being a tenth of Palestinian.
Are these not BOTH forms of Terrorism?

Huum, I can see that we are agree. Tell me, do you know why Arafat refused the Oslo agreement where Perez gave him everything what he was asking for ?

1) A Palestinian state :

Arafat answer : NO !

2) East-Jerusalem like capitol :

3) Removing of all Israel soldiers & colony from the west-bank.

We can call him " Mr No ". Even the UN adviser were deeply astonish.

In 1999, Israel gave to the Palestinian Authority all what they were asking for, since 3 decades.But "Mr No " sayed No.

Actually, in the Palestinian Authority, there is some perturbations, because some of them are thinking that Arafat don't want really a peace with Israel.

For him, a peace treaty will mean free elections, and like Winston after the WW2, he will lose his power.He want to keep it, at any prices. Some Palestinians understand what's going on with him, and they want to fire him.But it's not easy. " Mr No " is a dictator, like Hitler, Stalin, Saddam or Mao.And you can't fire a dictator, it's almost impossible.

Don't forget it, in the Middle-East, there is only ONE democracy. You don't know his name ? It's Israel ! All others nations ( Palestine, Egypt, Algeria, Arabia Saoudia,...are living under dictatorship.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join