It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about the Paranormal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It seems to me that the government and the people that run this earth, this planet, just want to discover everyhting paranormal so they can deny it's exsistance and line thier pockets. You know, it's quite possible that there is life on other planets, in other galaxies. I mean, we can't possibly be as nieve to think that we are the only ones, or are we? The human race really does disgust me sometimes! I mean, there could be other humans living on other planets, maybe we didn't even come from earth! Who really knows. But it's simple, if somebody really does discover something un-denyably paranormal, they'll be classed insane, moved to an asylum while the government try to catch/contain it and perform tests. We're free..... SURE! Yeah right....... And I mean the paranormal is not even completly from earth, and it's being screwed into the ground too!!

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think the worlds govts may know something about ufo's/life on other planets but simply not enough. Rather than appear at a disadvantage they simply deny it.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
They deny it to keep thier appearence of somehow being suppieour. Though they are by all means, not.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Heaven forbid they admit openly that anything they can't disect in a lab be real. They might have to admit God to be real!

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yeah, of course they can't do that! Then the might have to say they're wrong about denying it for years!

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What gets me is that they CAN accept things I can hardly grasp (quantum physics and things of this nature) and they can justify it by math! Now I love math, don't get me wrong. But what does that proove?

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

What gets me is that they CAN accept things I can hardly grasp (quantum physics and things of this nature) and they can justify it by math! Now I love math, don't get me wrong. But what does that proove?

I'll tell you what it proves, it proves they deny what they don't understand! They deny it becuase it doesn't make sense to them! It proves they'll deny it if it won't fit neatly in their 'perfect' little world that they show the public!!

new topics

top topics

join