It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrifying Results if Iran/Syria attacked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:26 PM

[edit on 2-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:30 PM
well, i thought the results were horrifying when OBL attacked the US on 9/11. pay back is a bit..

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:36 PM
"If we were incompetent we wouldn't have been the FIRST in space"

how many russians died in the early stages of the russin space program due to failed missions ?

160 ! and it wasn't revealed until after the cold war ended......yipee mother russia !

how does it feel to know that all of the industrial nations on earth see russia as a toothless bear cub now.......?

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:53 PM

Originally posted by JAK
I don't know the article makes Putin loook good:

On the left, seventh-grade Judo Black Belt Vladimir Putin throws a a lesser Japanese adversy to the mat,

Probably learned how to pocket $100,000 Superbowl rings while working for the KGB. Man that was brass.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:19 PM

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Can we start a petition to have a warning placed in the title of every thread started by SiberianTiger? And add MattMarriott to that list!

I truly believe that these are two of the many individuals that are well known for posting threads that are designed to create a conspiracy and incite other posters rather than discussing conspiracies and denying ignorance through the use of proper research and documentation.

One question for Siberian Tiger...

Why are there so many websites for Russian Women wanting to leave the former USSR and so many former USSR citizens emigrating to the United States of America?

I don't see many people demanding to go live in your country.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:35 AM
We don't need/want non Russkies, while the Elite want to DE-Americanise U.S.A. with all this Proimigration stuff.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:44 AM
So where is this magic testing place that your incredible light speed weapons have been tested on our equipment? You claim that your weapons won the Vietnam war, but lost the first Gulf War, have routinely been beaten by Israel in all their wars, has been beaten in individual engagements by the US Navy (Libya). Where were all your magic weapons during those battles? You really expect us to believe that you had all those and are only selling them to the insurgents now? You wouldn't sell them to people that were on your side when they were fighting in a war?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:48 AM

Siberian Tiger. i think you have Diahrea of the Mouth, Why havent we all heard of these Particle Satelite lazer Cosmosphere beam thingys except you, you need to change your name from Siberian Tiger to the The Guiness Book of Bull Crap.

Priceless I needed that one.
Siberian you do realize that what you are saying about these weapons is imaginary right? If you don't I really think you should see a doctor right away.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:56 AM
How many time do I have to tell you there are no insurgents in Iraq, those are the Republican Gaurd that have put on civilian cloths and ARE waging a Aysemetrical war against U.S., Soviet Gov and Iraq claimed that U.S. won the Tank war because of LGB's being dropped by F-16's and Apatches using Hellfire missiles, not M1A1 vs. T-72, now U.S.A. is addmiting that RPG-7's are disabling M1's so much that U.S. is putting on special skirts on M1's, now we know that T-72 main gun is way more powerful than RPG-7 so by U.S. putting on skirts clearly justifies our and Iraq's claim that it was F-16's and Apatches that won the Tank wars in Gulf War 1= (G.F.1)

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:04 AM
Rabbling 2

Problem here SiberianTiger is that if those RPGs were turned against those vaunted T-72s [oh, please], they would be doing more than putting on side skirts. Furthermore, strange how those RPGs are mainly damaging or disabling those M1A1/2s, whereas, they would be simply destroying those T-72s.

In addition, it is also strange how many of those "assured" SiberianTiger Republican Guard "insurgents" are coming mainly from Saudi Arabia and Syria. You telling me that the Republican Guard bagged arse so bad that they headed to Syria and Saudi Arabia to regroup their courage to return to Iraq as those vaunted Republican Guard "insurgents."

Dude, do us all a favor and stop reading indymedia and joevails.
Your 'airplane' is getting a serious amount of holes shot in it and appears to be looking to crash soon....

[edit on 3-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:13 AM

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
How many time do I have to tell you there are no insurgents in Iraq, those are the Republican Gaurd that have put on civilian cloths and ARE waging a Aysemetrical war against U.S., Soviet Gov and Iraq claimed that U.S. won

When you post it seems all I hear is POPS and BUZZES :shk:

Are you sure you were not the Iraqi Information Minister prior to your ATS tenure?

*Knock Knock*
Bahgdad Bob are you in there?????

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:15 AM
NO MAN the problem is that your beleiving the story of U.S. it's U.S. that doesn't want Americans to see this war for what it is "a war" with the Legit Iraqi Army so they have to PRE-brain wash you by telling you that there are all these insurgents coming from Arabia, U.S. said that any nation that helps terrorist would be deystroyed the reason Arabia is still here is not because they help U.S. with oil but because "insurgent are coming from Arabia and Syria" story is a lie AND they sell U.S. oil, thats why, trust me if Arabia had all these terrorist coming outta there U.S. would not only make a big fuss about it but show satelite fottage of all those terrible terrorist, so U.S. can justify and attack on Syria, the reason it's not happening is because this story of insugents coming in and fighting is a lie, there only about 1% Iraqi civilian malitia fighting U.S. the other 99& is the Republican Guard, commanded by the real Saddam, who's in his Secret Buncker not in an ficticious U.S. military jail in Bagdad.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:21 AM
It's one thing to hit a tank from behind, the WEAKEST armor point, and damage the engine and another to actually DESTROY the tank. An RPG hit to the rear will disable almost ANY tank. And how many of those disabled M-1s are having crew members even INJURED by the tank being disabled. If you SERIOUSLY think that a T-72 is a credible threat to an M-1 I need to get my hands on whatever you are taking because that's some good stuff. The T-80 would have problems with an M-1 in a stand up fight. But if you have so many wonderful powerful T-72s why were there no kills reported by them against the Abrams in the first Gulf War when they had so many tank battles? Don't even TRY to tell me that EVERY tank kill in BOTH Gulf Wars was by helicopters or bombs. The only M-1s that I heard about even disabled were by friendly fire, except for maybe one or two. And there were NO tank crews killed by tank to tank action against your vaunted T-72s, or even T-80s. If they're so powerful explain that? Explain how it is that one of the MAJOR tank battles took place at a range so long the T-72s couldn't even get shells close enough to hit the M-1s in some cases, but the M-1s were getting catastrophic kills at the same range? Sounds pretty powerful to me.

And for the record, I didn't say TANK war. I said the war. If you have such amazing SAMs, and lasers, and light speed weapons then why haven't they sold them to Iraq to shoot down thousands of Allied planes and helicopters, and kill all the soldiers. Or sold them to Syria, and Egypt, so they could wipe Israel off the face of the earth. If you have so many powerful weapons you're willing to sell to anyone with money, why hasn't Russia and her allies taken over the world already? I mean obviously you wouldn't have to even FIGHT WWIII if you have such powerful weapons in service and being sold already. You could EASILY take over the world and make us all a Russian puppet.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:23 AM
You're right about him not being in jail in Bagdhad anyway. I have GOT to find out what he's smoking. I wanna try some because it sure seems to work pretty good.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:27 AM
The T- 72's in the Iraq Army could only shoot 1 Mile , they didn't have Night vision Equipment nor Thermal Imaging Equuipment, nor did they have DU Rounds, nor did they have ERA's but they T-72's in the Soviet Army did, only there were only about two tank vs. tank battles in GF1 in which Iraq t-72's were destroyed not because the main gun couldn't break through the m1's armor but because the non or Iraq's tanks had night vision nor thearmal imaging and the 72's gun could only fire up to a mile but the m1's went up to 2 miles Iraq in GF1 had 2200 Tanks 1. 150 Type-59 2. 350 Type-69 3. 500 T-54/55's 4. 500 T-62's and 5. 700 T-72's non of which were give night vision Equipment thermal imaging or DU round nor could Fire more than 1 mile and only 10% of all of iraq's tanks engaged in Tank vs.Tank battles in which U.S. dominated because of the said equipment and the other 90% of Iraqs T-55/62/72's were destroyed by LGB's dropped by F-16's and Apatches. And as I said before we have sold S-300 and advanced S-300 SAM's to Alies but we will not sell our Plasema weapons to anyone U.S. Did loose 37 plane in Gulf War 1 Right?? concider your Vietnam losses as a proof of our great SAM's and MiG's

[edit on 3-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

[edit on 3-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:17 AM
But wait!! Didn't you just say in this SAME thread, that you HAD sold your plasma guns to Iraq to destroy our tanks?? If you're gonna use that article that claims Russia sold Plasma guns to Iraq to use against our tanks, then you can't then turn around and say you don't sell them to anyone. As far as the T-72 vs M-1 debate, you just go right on believing that.

So, if the T-72 is so great, and ONLY defeated because of the range, and night, eplain THIS battle to me.

"Suddenly, as they were waiting, three Iraqi T-72 tanks came over a hill and charged the mud-bogged tank. One T-72 fired a High-Explosive Anti Tank (HEAT) round that hit the frontal turret armor of the M1, but did no damage. At this point, the crew of the M1, though still stuck, fired a 120mm SABOT round at the attacking tank. The round penetrated the T-72’s turret, blowing it off into the air. By this time, the second T-72 also fired a HEAT round at the M1. That also hit the front of the turret, and did no damage. The M1 immediately destroyed this T-72 with another SABOT round. After that, the third and now last T-72 fired a 125mm Armor-Piercing round at the M1 from a range of 400 meters. This only grooved the front armor plate. At that point, realizing that continued action did not have much of a future, the crew of the last T-72 decided to run for cover. Spying a nearby sand berm, the Iraqis darted behind it, thinking they would be safe there. Back in the M1, the crew saw through their Thermal Imaging Sight (TIS) the hot plume of the T-72’s engine exhaust spewing up from behind the berm. Aiming carefully through their TIS, the M1’s crew fired a third 120mm SABOT round through the berm, into the tank, destroying it."

Don't even try to tell me that ONE M-1 was able to destroy THREE T-72s at four HUNDRED meters without taking any more damage than grooved armor, because they didn't use DU rounds, or because the range was so long, if the T-72 is such a GREAT tank. SUre seems to me that they should have been able to destroy ONE M-1 at that range.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:37 AM
Go back and read my post I NEVER said we sold Plasma Weapons to any one.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:39 AM
No, I'll give you that. But the ARTICLE you pointed to as your source said they're being used in Iraq, and unless we're fighting the Russians in there, then they were sold to Iraqis for use.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:02 AM
Man what ever happened to that Iraqi Information Minister that guy was funny. Siberian I’m not even going to waste my time responding to your posts anymore they don't even deserve it.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:16 AM
Oh, and you failed to answer my question about the T-72. How was it that three T-72s at 400 yards failed to even significantly damage an M-1 if they're so good?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>