It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrifying Results if Iran/Syria attacked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
While many of you might realy beleive that U.S. will just go in and win a war against Iran&Syria the truth is, as long as Russia is supplying Iran/Syria with the best weaponry money can buy U.S. will be no means win "ANYTHING!!!!! www.vialls.com...

[edit on 1-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

[edit on 1-7-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You obviously dont support russia at all.

JAK

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I don't know the article makes Putin loook good:

On the left, seventh-grade Judo Black Belt Vladimir Putin throws a a lesser Japanese adversy to the mat,

Jak

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Back after 120 days and still posting this garbage.

Consider the source of your revalations? Good Old Joe. i like this part the best at the end of your article which also talks about plasma rifles being weilded by terrorist etc etc etc. SEND ME THE MONEY BROTHER!

Account name: J. Vialls
Bank Name: Bank West
Swift Code: BKWAAU6P
BSB: 306-074
Account #: 0574527

[edit on 7/1/05 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Here's MORE OF WHAT'S REALY GOING ON! Get Ready!! VERY Graphic

edit to remove this VERY graphic link

[edit on 1-7-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Damn that is graphic !!!!!!!!!! Why do ya gotta do that ? Now I gotta think about those people.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
While many of you might realy beleive that U.S. will just go in and win a war against Iran&Syria the truth is, as long as Russia is supplying Iran/Syria with the best weaponry money can buy U.S. will be no means win "ANYTHING!!!!! www.vialls.com...

Are there ANY collaborating articles or evidence of Russian plasma weapon advances being used on M1A1 battle tanks in Iraq?
If I made any claims like this expecting you to just take my word for it, I'd be flamed off the forum.
I seriously doubt that the Russians would entrust highly advanced, secret black project technology to any group of Iraqi terrorists, freedom fighters or muslim extremists. Next thing you know Syria, Iran or Pak would end up with the technology then the Chechnyan's would have it.

You should give the Russians credit for having more intelligence than that.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm Russian dude I should know how my Gov works, we;re just testing weapons now so later we can use them in WW3. (And thats no Exageration)

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Can we start a petition to have a warning placed in the title of every thread started by SiberianTiger? And add MattMarriott to that list! Gimme a break. SiberianTiger would use bathroom stall graffiti from a rest stop as evidence, so long as it supports mother Russia!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
I don't know the article makes Putin loook good:

On the left, seventh-grade Judo Black Belt Vladimir Putin throws a a lesser Japanese adversy to the mat,

Jak

I wish my president could do that.

Though, I would expect no less from a former KGB operative.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
SiberianTiger would use bathroom stall graffiti from a rest stop as evidence, so long as it supports mother Russia!

I'm pretty sure he already has.
And people around here say Americans are thirsty for war, SiberianTiger seems to look forward to WWIII as if it's Wrestlemania or something, oh yeah I forgot, according to him Russia has plans to quickly evacuate pretty much the entire population to safety in the event of nuclear war.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

we;re just testing weapons now so later we can use them in WW3. (And thats no Exageration)

Good strategy. Test your secret weapons by giving them to incompetent, desperate savages, so that the U.S. can not only be made aware of your secret technology, but also figure out ways to counter it before you use them later in WWIII.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Vialls is a nut always has been always will be. Funny read thou checkout his sunburn articles.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I'm Russian dude I should know how my Gov works, we;re just testing weapons now so later we can use them in WW3. (And thats no Exageration)

What an example of idiotic nationalistic crap.
If you lived over here I bet you'd read the "National Enquirer " and believe every word of it.

Thanks dude for letting the US in on your nations grand strategy, I'm sure there's still time to throw some mega $'s at your tech guys to hook us up with the goods.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If we were incompetent we wouldn't have been the FIRST in space, we wouldn't have built the FIRST Space station, YOU wouldn't be paying US to transport most of your goods to space. LIKE Vialls said YOU YANKS use media trickery to make your selves look like your ahead of us.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

If we were incompetent we wouldn't have been the FIRST in space, we wouldn't have built the FIRST Space station, YOU wouldn't be paying US to transport most of your goods to space. LIKE Vialls said YOU YANKS use media trickery to make your selves look like your ahead of us.

I never said Russians were incompetent, I said giving your secret weapons to incompetent savages (insurgents/terrorists) in Syria or Iran, to use against the U.S. to see how well they work, is not a good strategy, because they would no longer be secret and we would already know what to expect in the event of a war with Russia, which will probably never happen anyway. But never give up hope, maybe one day the nuclear war you seem to want so desperately will come. The rest of us will continue to hope that it doesn't.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
First of I want you to know there are no terrorist in Iraq the people fighting the U.S. are the Republican Gaurde not Iraqi civilian "insurgents" as U.S. Gov wants you to belive.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

First of I want you to know there are no terrorist in Iraq the people fighting the U.S. are the Republican Gaurde not Iraqi civilian "insurgents" as U.S. Gov wants you to belive.

Can I please have some of that good Ganja your smoking? You should share you know...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You ARE kidding...right? that is nonsense in my opinion. Where is your proof?
The insurgents are Iraqi civilians and foreign fighters...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

How is it that you think you know this?
Have you been there and know this firsthand or is it just a bunch of crap you and your buddies fantasize about over a few vodkas.?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join