It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Freemason spilling it all!!!(except modes of recognition)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

signature-Truthisoutthere

There are more FOOLS in the world than there are people.
Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856)

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King Jr. (1929 - 1968), Strength to Love, 1963

LOL LOL LOL

Is it just me or does anyone else find Truthis(way-the-hell)outthere's signature line VERY appropriate for him?

[edit on 2-7-2005 by senrak]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
hehe good catch.....I hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out....

I must agree tho....the "truthisoutthere".....I just hope outthere is not too blind (ie close minded) to see it when they find it....

I think we should send Truth one of our famed "Masonic Bibles" 'cause their binding has to be getting weak from all the pounding

As a friend of mine said if you're going to be an "a", don't be a dumb "a" be a smart "a"

I just regret the fact that AngelWitch's thread has been somewhat hijacked
I was truly looking forward to an actual "Q&A" for a change....

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

signature-Truthisoutthere

There are more FOOLS in the world than there are people.
Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856)

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King Jr. (1929 - 1968), Strength to Love, 1963

LOL LOL LOL

Is it just me or does anyone else find Truthis(way-the-hell)outthere's signature line VERY appropriate for him?

You are just too smart for me senrak ! You got me

Isn't it ironic and funny that I chose to quote Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856)

And why do you think I chose this
Think Real Hard Now !

The joke has been on you my friend. At what point in our previous discussions that we had did I change my Quotes !

If you can answer this my friend you will be my hero !
lol:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere
You are just too smart for me senrak ! You got me

Aw, don't worry about it. Believe me, it wasn't very difficult.

Isn't it ironic and funny that I chose to quote Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856)
And why do you think I chose this Think Real Hard Now !

Nah, to do so would be to give you WAY more attention than you deserve and I'm not the least bit interested in "why"

The joke has been on you my friend.

Funny...I didn't know we were friends. How nice.

At what point in our previous discussions that we had did I change my Quotes !

Is that supposed to be a question? (Because if it is, you should put one of these nifty little shepherd's crook thingys "?" after it and not one of these upside-down "i" things.."!") And to answer that question (supposing that it WAS indeed a question) I couldn't possibly care any less than I do, so I'll pass.

But Thank You for the opportunity, though. Really.

If you can answer this my friend you will be my hero !

Oh goodie for me! Your "hero" AND your "friend" What ever have I done to deserve such an honor???

I feel so special.

But really now Truth, I couldn't POSSIBLY be both, in fact I'd prefer to be neither.

Perhaps someone else would like to be your friend someday though. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It was fun while it lasted.

Truthisoutthere - While I don't agree with your position, I do believe you to be a good person of conviction and intelligence(though misguided with respect to Freemasonry). I would welcome you as a friend had you not taken such a staunch position. Regardless, I would welcome into my home as a friend if your need was great.

I have no desire to debate you, as this was not the point of this thread.
I will ask that you consider that Christ himself did not conjure his teachings from thin air, but rather from the mind of God and his contact with others of great wisdom and faith. Please consider the below response, and know that I will not continue this discussion on THIS thread.

If you say that you have your OWN views, opinions and beliefs then you are in fact NOT A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST

What exactly do you mean by being a follower of Christ, if you haven't yet given up your own cross

Oh-By the way- Christ had NO TOLERANCE for other teachings !

And Yeah ! - Can the Truth be found in more than Religion ?

I am truly saddened by your assertions. You have so much faith and so little thought. You presume to know the mind of God and to know his intent. Are you really that conceded? Who are you to preach, has God himself spake to you?

You're flawed on several points. The most notable is your interpretation. Just because the Holy book is the word of god, it does not instantly enable you to interpret it into the Mind of God. You are arrogant and in grievous error, if you believe otherwise.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
by the way...don't hate if my responses begin to lag...I'm playing
"Kill all humans!!" and it kicks a@@!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I would like to reply to those that have sent me a U2U, but still have 3 posts to go!!!.

I think the moderators should evaluate this requirement.

[edit on 3-7-2005 by AngelWitch]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
i asked real questions. where are the forthcoming freemasons i was expecting? you're only answering direct questions? because, some things i'm 'asking' are suppositions, and don't have question marks.
seriously, i didn't come to this thread with a negative vibe, and there was a promise to answer anything except modes of recognition.
where's the beef?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Quote: "If you say that you have your OWN views, opinions and beliefs then you are in fact NOT A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST!

Oh-By the way - Christ had NO TOLERANCE for other Teachings !

Anyways- Have fun with your brothers of Paganistic Worship at the Lodge!"

I believe that Postings such as the one above make it more than readily Apparent who is actually in a "Cult"! I have had enough of this Garbage!

First of all the term "Christian" does NOT Automatically Equal "Ignorant" - although it would if people like you had their way "Truthisoutthere"! You give Christians who actually have a Brain & use it a BAD NAME!
*IGNORANCE is NOT a Virtue*!

Christ had no Tolerance you say - you have got to be kidding me! Oh BTW - you are speaking for your Ignorant Self - please don't drag Christ into your Realm of Mental Degeneration!

Yes - I would rather hang out with the FreeMasons than with the likes of people like you "Truthisoutthere" - any day of the Week! I would rather learn about all sorts of stuff & make my self into a better person than to stick my
Head in the Sand - just another Humanoid in the Zombie Flock! Now into the Sea with you my dear Swine!

[edit on 3-7-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 3-7-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Something about this thread just doesn't wash. IMHO, the title of this
thread is somewhat bogus. It seems rather pretentious for any Mason to
claim "spilling it all"and then circumvent any explanations of substance with
jibberish and misdirection. I truly believe that with some less than judicious
dialectic.......This one claiming to be a Mason is simply not.......

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Gee this is a weird thread even by Masonic standards.
A "Buddhist Christian"?
Obviously someone who does not understand either of these religions really, but then again Freemasonry is only about belief so you can believe whatever you like no matter how misguided.
Actually I'll go against the trend here and say I think "AngelWitch" IS a Blue Lodge Freemason, who thinks they are providing a service to us all by sticking up for the cult and enlightening those who cannot be so to speak.

The self-defined religion is very typical of all Freemasons I know.
Incidentally this is the very definition of Satanism, from a Christian perspective you are following the path of Lucifer who decided he wanted to do his own thing rather than God's.

I find the works of Masonic authors like Hall and Pike to be hopelessly off target in their explanations of the Buddhist faith, I feel that they are so absorbed with the "one true god" idea that they can't comprehend that there is a major religion that does NOT believe in a Supreme Being.
The Buddha was a man and is NOT a god.
The 9 Buddhas represent 9 attempts during his life to find enlightenment, all failed except the last, we can learn as much from our failures as we can from our achievements.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The reason you're not getting alot of responses is because the questions have been answered...and you'll get the same response from everyone...so why waste the bandwidth and db storage? But contrary to my own statement....here you go....

Originally posted by billybob
how does it work with temples? are they autonomous? or is there some kind of central masonic steering committee that defines goals and objectives for the entire body of freemasonry?

There is not a "central masonic steering committee" per se.
In the states there are Grand Lodges for each state. Which AngelWitch explained in a previous post

oh, yeah, and what about the hiram key, and holy blood, holy grail?

Have not read either....own the hiram key but not read it yet. But again as AngelWitch stated both are books of speculation, hardly hard and fast factual reference material.

do they teach you that hiram was real?

HA is part of Masonic legend. Did he truly exist? Well some believe he is a fictional character. Some try to tie him to King Hiram of Tyre, since it is said that he provided materials and labor for the construction of Solomon's temple. Yet even some believe that he was a "construction observer" for King Hiram of Tyre.

So to answer your question, at this point nobody knows for sure. You can google him for yourself and draw your own conclusion.

is there some kind of vengeance scheme to 'get' the progeny of the three assassins?

Nope....

i find the whole rosslyn chapel thing really fascinating. the freemasons seem to have always had this inside track on knowledge. you know, the maise and symbolism there?
it seems to me, when i look at freemason's symbols and what lore is out there, that the philosophy is more similiar to taoism, ie, nature in balance, than it is to christianity, ie. good vs. evil.

You must remember that (according to Masonic legend) if Masonry existed in the time of King Solomon and before that Nature played a *huge* role in everyday life. And maise and such were not only a commodity but currency which too was important in every day life....so it does not suprise me that symbols of nature would find it's way into Rossyln Chapel or any chapel for that matter Masonic or not. Remember how important some parts of nature were in the Bible? Fish? Oil? Olive Branch? Dove? starting to make sense?

As far as relating Masonry to taoism moreso than to Christianity. I think it's more of which side of the window you're looking through. As with most (and I stress the word most) monotheistic religions, many parallels can be drawn. Not saying they are the same.....not by any stretch....just saying many of the lessons, morals and ideologies can be seen in many of those belief systems.

Note: snipped one paragraph due to relevence

how do you reconcile the historical fact that masons have had secret knowledge in the past, (which was knowledge that was seemingly impossible for them to have), with the claim that, now, there are no secrets except for handshakes?

People make up organizations. If you were a < insert some organization here> and knew who shot Kennedy does that make the organization as a whole the keeper of the secret? No. But hypothetically if your organization knew who killed Kennedy and then it was proven outside your organization with out a doubt....would you, as an organization, still be keeper of the secret? No. It is now public knowledge. In other words sometimes secrets are lost due to relevence or lack of necessity.

My point being. Throughout history could Masonry have had secrets? Yes it's possible. Can I say that for sure? Nope. I wasn't there...and historical documents from those times are sketchy at best if they are available at all. At times was Masonry itself secret? Yes. To avoid persecution and death, of course it has been.

I can safely say that now there are not any "Masonic Secrets" (except for modes of recognition, some ritual, etc as with any fraternity). Are there Mason's with secrets....of course we're all human.

I hope this helps.

Edit: Spelling (I are an engineer after all
)

[edit on 3-7-2005 by Golfie]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
MrNECROS - you are an Atheist - so please stop commenting on things you don't know anything about (as you usually do).

I honestly Doubt that you know any FreeMasons personally. Secondly you are NOT Qualified to Define "Satanism from a Christian Perspective" or anything even remotely “Masonic” - seeing as you are not a Christian, Mason, Occultist or much of anything really - other than an Annoyance.

You are a Quack - please crawl back under the Rock that you came from - you Troll!

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lashlarue
Something about this thread just doesn't wash. IMHO, the title of this
thread is somewhat bogus. It seems rather pretentious for any Mason to
claim "spilling it all"and then circumvent any explanations of substance with
jibberish and misdirection. I truly believe that with some less than judicious
dialectic.......This one claiming to be a Mason is simply not.......

Listen lash, I recommend you leave the analysis of who's a Freemason and who isn't to actual masons, who actually know what to look for when someone discusses masonic issues. These things are best handled in private. If anyone here had any reason to doubt he was a mason, they would've already sent him a u2u asking him to please stop identifying himself as one.

That being said, aside from being disturbingly derailed by trolls and Christian Taliban, this thread has served the purpose that it claimed. The answers provided herein have been very concise and direct, I haven't seen any kind of misdirection and the only reason why other masons haven't chimed in is because the answers that were provided were very complete.

[edit on 3-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Seb,

I am entitled to my opinion , whether you approve or not. Could it be that
I might know something you do not? Heaven forbid........

"who's a freemason and who is not to actual Masons"

And just how do you decipher this? Based on the answers given by the
one in question I feel you really aren't paying attention to what has been
said in favor of an overiding priority to thwart all attacks on freemasonry,
which this is most certainly not.

"know what to look for....discussing issues"

Just what would those things be? It is my opinion, based on my fathers'
interpertation of the Masons that it has to do with being a better person
and just being the best man you can be. The title of this thread provokes
a sort of "step right up and have all your questions answered". Yet, when
asked about anything of substance the claimant only diverts and gives
answers that to me are misdirectives...........The Buddhist/Christian
dichotomy should have given you a tip........

"answers have been concise and direct"

By whom?????....The person claiming to be in the know has only given
vague, almost superficial explanations....Just my opinion, once again, but it
seems to agree with me..........

When is one considered a troll? When their opinion differs from yours??
The one thing I do not do is attack the messenger....I am only attacking the
message, which in this case I feel is worthy of such. Besides, wasn't it you
that just had a warning for doing just that? Sometimes you take yourself
a little too seriously Seb.........

[edit on 3-7-2005 by lashlarue]

dh

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

the central phi-ght, you might say?
of course, phi, the only sequence which can be described with only two numbers, has no beginning and no end, can't posiibly be 'central', as it is both the beginning and the end. the alpha omega, you might even surmise.

of course, the most signifigant things that phi gives rise to, are fractals and the nesting of platonic solids. these things are not evil. knowledge about them, though, can lead to insightful ideas in ANY science.

the entymology of the phonic, 'phi', is insightful, as well. phi-ve, phi-cycle(physical), phi-losophy, phi-sics, phi-re(re, or ra is the egyptian sun god), etc. the tying in of five with the pentagram, and the five-sided orbit of venus(also known as astoreth, or the female aspect of the diety) leads silly me, who believes that anything that lasts for CENTURIES must have some kind of glue holding it together, to believe that re-PENT-ing may have something to do with 'phi-ve'.

the only thing i know about thirteen is that it's the number of lunar months(ie. REAL mo(o)nths), and it's the sixth nimber in a fibonacci sequence if 1 is the first number. ie. 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13.

of course, 'hu' am i?

Wow, billybob, wow
That's a proper kind of understanding, that impresses

[edit on 3-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
A "Buddhist Christian"?
Obviously someone who does not understand either of these religions really, but then again Freemasonry is only about belief so you can believe whatever you like no matter how misguided.
Actually I'll go against the trend here and say I think "AngelWitch" IS a Blue Lodge Freemason, who thinks they are providing a service to us all by sticking up for the cult and enlightening those who cannot be so to speak.

Incidentally this is the very definition of Satanism, from a Christian perspective you are following the path of Lucifer who decided he wanted to do his own thing rather than God's.

I find the works of Masonic authors like Hall and Pike to be hopelessly off target in their explanations of the Buddhist faith, I feel that they are so absorbed with the "one true god" idea that they can't comprehend that there is a major religion that does NOT believe in a Supreme Being.
The Buddha was a man and is NOT a god.
The 9 Buddhas represent 9 attempts during his life to find enlightenment, all failed except the last, we can learn as much from our failures as we can from our achievements.

MrNecros !

You are absoultely correct in your understanding of the Occult, Satan, Buddhism, Christianity and Freemasonry !

It's nice to see that others outside of the Masonic Life actually read and research these very critical subjects on which our life depends.

As to the person who said you can't describe Satan using a Christian slant ?

That's right we should ignore the creator of satan ( God ) and learn about satan through the Masonic teachings becuse that is the truth

I will continue to pray for these lost souls whom never made a commitment to follow Christs Teachings.

One day they will stand in front of our God and be judged upon their mixed up beliefs. I hope it's not too late for them ? As we know life is uncertain. We could die in a seconds notice and be standing in front of our Heavenly Father !

He also said that He would destroy the world again because of such ignorance and pride worshipping other Gods besides Him! As Masonry Does !

Keep up the good work and spread the TRUTH !

Truth !

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWitch
It was fun while it lasted.

Truthisoutthere - While I don't agree with your position, I do believe you to be a good person of conviction and intelligence(though misguided with respect to Freemasonry). I would welcome you as a friend had you not taken such a staunch position. Regardless, I would welcome into my home as a friend if your need was great.

I have no desire to debate you, as this was not the point of this thread.
I will ask that you consider that Christ himself did not conjure his teachings from thin air, but rather from the mind of God and his contact with others of great wisdom and faith. Please consider the below response, and know that I will not continue this discussion on THIS thread.

If you say that you have your OWN views, opinions and beliefs then you are in fact NOT A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST

What exactly do you mean by being a follower of Christ, if you haven't yet given up your own cross

Oh-By the way- Christ had NO TOLERANCE for other teachings !

And Yeah ! - Can the Truth be found in more than Religion ?

I am truly saddened by your assertions. You have so much faith and so little thought. You presume to know the mind of God and to know his intent. Are you really that conceded? Who are you to preach, has God himself spake to you?

You're flawed on several points. The most notable is your interpretation. Just because the Holy book is the word of god, it does not instantly enable you to interpret it into the Mind of God. You are arrogant and in grievous error, if you believe otherwise.

Actually- Who started this thread with the arrogant title ? Come on just admit it. We have all done this coming on to this site as a newbe with great intentians and vigor ! One thing I have noticed about the majority of Masons ( NOT ALL ) on this site is that they are very prideful and arrogant. You guys are the first ones to show eachother and the world about your titles and certifictes ! This is surely not a proper way for a Godly man to act ? Although this spirit runs rampidt throughout Masonry. Why ?

You are also very wrong when you said that Christ had contact with God and others of great wisdom and faith to conjure up his teachings ? I am not sure where you have received your teachings but that is not in the scriptures.

This is NOT in the HOLY scriptures. Is it in the Masonic Teachings ?

In regards to your statment of interpreting Gods Mind-

The Bible says that we are to have the Mind of Christ- How would we know how to recieve this if we didn't read Gods Words ? It's all in the Bible.

Please do not quote Christ, God and The Scriptures unless you have read and understood the scriptures yourself. It is very evident that you do not have any basic knowledge of the nature of God. The message of God and or the teachings of Christ.

It just makes you sound foolish !

About preaching Gods Words ! Yes He said that he has given us all authority to stand on his words and teach His lessons. It's in the Bible also.

As far as the weak comment stands about interprupting scripture. We don't have to interprut scripture any longer ! It's not in Greek and Hebrew anymore believe it or not. Many christians read there bible everyday to learn about God and His teachings. It's that simple. Why is that so hard for you to understand ?

If you are confused about a certain scripture or translation that would have any relevenace in conflicting with the message of God please bring it up as we can study this together in the Greek or the Hebrew.

So far no-one has been able to do this although they bring it up all of the time to debunk the validity of scripture ?

And I too Sir, as a Christian respect you and would invite you into my house whether there was a need or not. I think if you had a good understanding of the scriptures yourself you would understand my stance for God.

God Bless and Take Care !
Truth

dh

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS

Ok - it's a do-your -own thing as opposed to God
All well and good, but the central chain is to what the Rockefellers of the world worship - Eugenics - the Lucis Trust - propagandists for the UN - annihilation of the Black Race
Do What Thou Wilt
That's the whole of the law - isn't it?
Nothing to do with Christianity which is another mind-control construct

[edit on 3-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Please do not quote Christ, God and The Scriptures unless you have read and understood the scriptures yourself. It is very evident that you do not have any basic knowledge of the nature of God. The message of God and or the teachings of Christ.

It just makes you sound foolish !

Hrmmm lets take a look at this part of your post.....if we were to shake it up a little bit we could come up with

"Please do not quote Masonry or Masonic information unless you have read and/or participated in Masonry yourself. It is very evident that you do not have the basic knowledge of the nature of Masonry. What Masonry is or what Masonry teaches.

It makes you sound quite foolish."

Soo what I'm saying is....if you think we don't know what we're talking about when it comes to Christianity and to not quote it unless we understand it.....couldn't the same be said to you in regards of Masonry?

Or is this just a one way street?

Altho I can say I am both...a Christian and a Mason....so I do have experience with both.....How about you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join