It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires and Werewolves are real, in the name of science...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Many people complain, criticize, and abuse people who believe that they are really beasts, or unnatural beings...but instead of pushing them away, why don't we help them...the reason most of these "crazy" people believe this is their obsession with these "creatures", or sometimes they just have diseases in conjuction with their obsessions which cause them to believe that fictional beasts are real, and that they are them....it doesn't hurt to help...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yeah man your right all these movies make them seem so bad but i bet they are not really like that!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Your subject line is misleading. It should say CRAZIES ARE REAL!!! or vampires and werewolves are real... in the name of mental health. It has nothing to do with Real vampires or werewolves; which, if proven would offer a lot to science. (They're not real) Other than that "hairy diesease" those two brothers in Mexico have, and scizophrenia, what other dieseases make people think they are supernatural beings?

from xqisitYeah man your right all these movies make them seem so bad but i bet they are not really like that!

They only exist in movies and books.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Maybe there people like us with disablities and genetic disorder.

There was genetic disorder where somepeople are alergic to the sun beams and there skin was grey. Long time these people though that drinking blood is the cure for this disease.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What are you doing prepared4thefuture? This is the 6th thread I've fallen onto within the past 2 days (3 of which are duplicates), and it looks like a lot of 'pot-stirring' and 'point grabbing'. Both are great when you're a writer for

...just wondering what any of it is doing here. Also, there are a lot of informative threads that have already gone through these discussions and are recent with the people who started them still here.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazy_mas
Maybe there people like us with disablities and genetic disorder.

There was genetic disorder where somepeople are alergic to the sun beams and there skin was grey. Long time these people though that drinking blood is the cure for this disease.

If you're referring to porphyria, I believe this has been covered (and...well, debunked, realistically speaking) elsewhere.

People catch on to the "heme" component, and associate that with "hemoglobin...oh wow...must mean I need to drink blood!".

And that's not quite accurate

new topics

top topics

join