It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researcher Heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hidely hodely fellow adventurers. Here's a hip little sight I came accross on a totally unrelated matter and yes did the search and didn't see this listed but may have missed it somehow:

www.archive.org...

If you use the search and type in words like UFO or Paranormal or Phenomena, ghost etc. I think you'll all be pleasently surprised at the amount of stuff that pops up.

As always the caveat being there is more chaff than weat or is weat than chaff? Lots of crap to sift through, there.

There also happens to be tons of information both audio, video and text on pretty much anything you can think of.

This has quickly become one of my favorite sites when doing research on just about anything.

Happy hunting,

SPiderj

Also and as always I have no affiliation with the linked site

[edit on 6/30/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Good find.

Though I'm thinking this should probably be under the Interesting sites forum on BTS.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
If it had been a website about fun things to do with toast or how vampires are running the country I would have, but this seemed to logically fall under the basic paranormal research category and something I thought ATS'ers would enjoy.

And to be quite honest I rarely visit bts and so it just doesn't occur to me, though a moderator should feel free to move it if it's not appropriate here.

Spiderj

new topics

join