It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate sells out American Public for CAFTA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well, the Senate has proven yet again that it has an agenda against the American public and the country at large.

I saw on CNN that the CAFTA agreement includes 1000 pages of international law that would take precedence over US law. Violation under the agreement goes to an international court, not a US court. State and local laws passed to accommodate local circumstances would be trumped by CAFTA. It also allows countries to bring in foreign workers beyond those approved by other US immigration laws.

As is their habit, the Senate acted against us again and passed this stupid thing:

www.foxnews.com...

Does anyone still actually believe that free trade agreements help us?

I think I would actually be shocked if the pols in DC ever actually did ANYTHING for the American public. They sure seem capable of acting against us.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
According to CNN
www.cnn.com...
cafta passed the house by 2 votes.

Do we have to give our house keys to H-1b's or to illegal aliens? They're already getting our jobs.
So is NASSCOM officially the 4th Branch of the US government?

So what's next? How far do we have to bend over?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sadly, CAFTA will soon become law - The CAFTA Law that law abiding citizens are compelled to obey. Anyone know a URL where the "CAFTA Law" is posted in its entirety?

Ack that it might be wise to have a barf bag handy while reading it.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Happy reading!

www.ustr.gov...

top topics

join