It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History channel UFO night...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Did anyone watch this tonight (6/30/05)?? The episode at 9pm, where the history channel went through unclasiffied documents about Roswell. It was a complete joke! For some reason, the people that were doing the researching actually thought the military would put EVERYTHING in the files... PLEASE, do you actually think that the military would put documents that they are trying keep from the public, somewhere where people would eventually find them?? I was laughing all the way through! Even the "hearsay" evidence about UFO's is more convincing than the counter evidence of the documents.

One of the things was about the "mogul" high altitude radiation ballon. They have already proved that at the time of the Roswell crash, none of the mogul ballons were aloft. Also, the picture that you see of the two guys holding the "foil" material at Roswell?? There was actually 2 pictures, one was taken with the original material, the second one that is famous is the one with material that belonged to a mogul balloon. The gentleman that is kneeling with the paper in his hand even said that the material in the second photo was not the same material that HE orignally found.

They were trying so hard to debunk the Roswell incident with just pure crap, it makes you believe even more in the cover up theory.

I am not a hardline believer, but the attempt to debunk the Roswell incident just turned my stomach.

If anyone saw this, please give me your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
LOL,i just saw it and i agree with you on that.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
yah, I saw it. Its a fact that a weather ballon did not crash at roswell, there are SOOO many witnesses who said that the material found would go back in place if you bent it. doesnt sound like a weather ballon to me. Also witnesses said that the FBI said that they would kill the witnesses if they ever talked about it again. I saw a simular show on the discovery channel about a week ago, but it said that the people were halucinating, it was a bad attemt to cover up roswell.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Did anyone else think the one about the droopa stones was stupid? I mean a couple of guys find a plate in a cave and then say it's a star map. They showed how thousands of these plates have been found and are common chinese artifacts. What do these stones have to do with aliens? This is about as stupid as the "face on mars."

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
haha, yea, ive been watchin that series, theres been a few different episodes... its pretty stupid, its more entertainment and comedy to me than education or wut its sposta be

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yeah, there needs to be a UFO Channel. That'll be the day hell freezes over or I win the lottery. Then I'd make a UFO channel myself!

top topics

join