It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela: U.S. a threat to world peace

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 08:54 AM
link   
FD, just cause she says she agrees with me doesn't mean she agrees with me. and even if she believes she agrees with me i don't think she truly understands the situation or my statments. but be sure, i understand what you are saying. the truth of the matter is violence is wrong, period. there is never any reason to react or act out violently. anyone who chooses violence in my opinion isn't a great man and that doesn't change cause sheeple nod their head in agreement...check my sig...it's gonna cost you.

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by quiet one
what UP? you've been screaming for a war in iraq for the past couple of days, and now you turn around and put yourself on saphronia's 'agree' list?
did you actually read what she posted?

- qo.

Post by Saphronia

i'll also add all murder/war is wrong. it is not only men like Mr. Mandela that we can charge as insane hypocrites, but also our own governments and in some cases ourselves for accepting any and all types of violence as a viable solution. wonder how many of you will still agree.

Well , let me see...

1) I'm agaisnt murder.
2) I know that we have hypocrites in our own gov'.
3) Sometimes, I'm accepting some violences as a solution. ( I know, there is a problem with the point 1,but nobody is perfect )

Yes quiet one, I can say that I'm agree with her on her post. Not a 100%, may be 99% or 90%, but, yeah, she can put me on her list.

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage
Mandella gave up the best years of his life for what he believed in, and played a major role in the abolition of apartheid. And doesnt the fact that Phoenix agrees with you tell you something?

It's a new one this one. I'm pro-apartheid now. You're really an ass Mr " who don't want to do his coming out "

Stupid left-wing propagandist.Only your stupidity can beat your coarseness.

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Another case of someone being held up in the golden light that does not deserve it, this Mandella. He is like American actors, his knowledge is limited yet that doesn't stop him from voicing his low-value thoughts. His Marxist views is destroying the future of SA, there is nothing enviromentally, economically or spiritually that he has to offer to the universe, yet he is actually listened to by shallow-minded people who think no deeper than the headlines of CNN.

I'm with Saphie (wake up, Saph, don't pass out on me now!), treating the indigenous Africans like third class creatures was more than just wrong, but destroying the economic future of the nation out of ignorance is stupid as well. Nobody has profited from Mandella's reign, except maybe him. His opinion on the war on terrorism, pollution, or anything else is without knowledge or merit, he is nothing more than a devout communist that takes shots at the west and America in particular, even though he'd still be rotting in jail were it not for the leverage of America and the West.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Couldn't have said it better myself Thomas. I agree.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Thomas, may be you can come to do a speach in the EU Parlement. I think they need to listen you.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 10:56 AM
link   
how can we blame a struggling economy on a person who has no control of that economy? it would seem to me that those who run the economy would be the ones that should shoulder the blame if the economy is going south. you can't blame the ideas planted in one powerless man's head (marxism, communism) for the physical economic hardships. i would think it would be the Oppenheimers--they do control above 80% of all the economies exports in resources such as diamonds and gold. nearly half in most african nations resources are connected to he Oppenheimers in one way or another. it seems to any thinking person that those who run the industry would be at fault when industry fails the people and the economy.

SA has unimaginable wealth, but it all belongs to one family and has four generations and will continue because of puppets and ill-education and scapegoats. their problems have nothing to do with Mandela's ideas--if you can even call them his ideas.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join