It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'll tell you what I do know self proclaimed last day prophet. Those who say they are prophets of God generally are liars. You have already proven with your statements that you are not a prophet. The words you have spoken are contrary to scripture, as I have already pointed out. You try to feed steak to those who are not even babes, but you have no answer for this, simply because you're caught in your error. Now I'm sure you would like to back up "what you believe" using scripture, but if we would like to read fantasies we could just purchase a Harry Potter book, which is as contrary to scripture as your own thoughts.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Vin, you are so far off base it is not funny.

This post is not about religion, it is about deception, your reference to me feeding steak to babes is absurd. If you would have taken the time to read the earlier posts, you would have seen where I said that I did not intend for this post to be about religion, but that there were certain things in the bible that verified what my statements and that I would only touch on them for a moment.
Beleive what you will, it is you that is blinded.
You know how you live and I know how I live, YOU can't fool God, say what you will, it is God that will judge you.
I write my posts for those that have a ear to hear, to those that don't beleive, I could care less about their assumptions, I know what the truth is and those that are spiritual recieve my warnings, those that do not will soon see the folly of their error.

You can respond however you like, but after that I will not respond to any of your foolishness, it only breeds discord, and it does not really matter to me what you think.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You fail to realize, self proclaimed prophet, that God also provides people with the skills to expose fraud, and false teaching. You don't care about my opinion that's fine, but you see I care about yours. I care about your false words creating confusion in one person's mind and I'll explain why. You may lie to yourself all you like and believe you are a prophet, but right now this very moment I will show that you're not a prophet of God.

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
This post is not about religion, it is about deception, your reference to me feeding steak to babes is absurd. ... there were certain things in the bible that verified what my statements and that I would only touch on them for a moment.

Absurd, we'll see. Lets take a look at what you said shall we:

These numbers and symbols have to do with satanic worship and they have caused a "Strong Delusion" to come over the people and that is why they beleive the lies..

This "strong delusion" you are referring too comes from 2 Thessalonians, chapter 2

8: And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10: And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

This verse of course was talking about the anti-christ. Notice the "and then" the strong delusion occurs AFTER the anit-christ has revealed himself, NOT according to your THEORY of delusion happening right now. This is one of your allegorization's. Also note, prophets DO NOT allegorize scriptures to fit their beliefs.

In Revelations 13 it says that mankind would be forced to receive a mark or number, today we have the "Chip" (the mark) and the "Smart Cards" ( the number) and currently they both can be used for "Buying" ..

Here is your other allegorization. You are telling people that an implanted chip will be the mark of the beast. The scripture does not say this. This again, is a THEORY borrowed from men like Jack Van Impe and Hal Lindsey. I want to point out how this theory is going to cause homicides in the future. You see the scripture is very clear that when the anti-christ is revealed, every man will be required to WORSHIP the beast, or die or not be able to buy or sell. Lets take a look:

Revelation 13

13: And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14: And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15: And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16: And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18: Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

What you are saying is that the U.S. government is going to say, "hey everyone implants are good and easy and were making it madatory for you to get one." You're skipping the fact that the anti-christ causes the whole world to WORSHIP him, after the fact the world is united under one government, which of course would take decades of war. Right now self proclaimed prophet, if the government made everyone get implants, the president and congress would certainly not worship the beast, nor every citizen in America, let alone the world. What you're doing is promoting "panic" theories. In the future many people are going to commit homicides from panic theories as purported by yourself. There won't be an anti-christ around, but cops or government workers will be shot as a direct result of your allegorized scriptures. Manipulating scriptures has always caused dire circumstances.

Get your fact straight Soapy, their has never been a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, never have ALL men been forced to take a mark(the chip) in order to buy or sell and never has ONE MAN claimed to be GOD and cause ALL the world to worship him. .

Right here is a point where you should wake up and realize the very words you attempted to condemn me with have been brought upon yourself. There is no difference if you open the Bible, and in place of the word mark - you place the word "chip". You are one of the people who manipulate Bible scriptures to fit your theories, and we both know the history of that, now don't we, self proclaimed prophet.

I write my posts for those that have a ear to hear, to those that don't beleive, I could care less about their assumptions, I know what the truth is and those that are spiritual recieve my warnings, those that do not will soon see the folly of their error..

Here is a direct contradiction of everything you stated. I told you that you don't feed steak to babies, and you agree with that, at least you should. Here you say "those that are spiritual receive my warnings," but yet you mingled Revelation scripture with theories. The book of Revelation is not for those who are not born again and yet you manipulate the very words to those that don't even believe in Christ. Re-examine yourself here, for this is a diabolical error.

John 3

3: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4: Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5: Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

12: If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

You're trying to convince those who are not even new borns to eat steak - and the steak is rotten.

Revelation 22

18: For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20: He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
21: The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I think you'll have a hard time selling this to the members of this site. I mean, come on, everyone here trusts the government and knows they only have our best interests at heart. No one is going to fall for such an outlandish conspiricy such as this. We trust them because hey, we elected them. the government is representitive of the people and they always do as we tell them to do.

With that said, i'm going back to sleep now.

Wupy

Think again, I guess..

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You fail to realize, self proclaimed prophet, that God also provides people with the skills to expose fraud, and false teaching. You don't care about my opinion that's fine, but you see I care about yours. I care about your false words creating confusion in one person's mind and I'll explain why. You may lie to yourself all you like and believe you are a prophet, but right now this very moment I will show that you're not a prophet of God.

quote: Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
This post is not about religion, it is about deception, your reference to me feeding steak to babes is absurd. ... there were certain things in the bible that verified what my statements and that I would only touch on them for a moment.

Absurd, we'll see. Lets take a look at what you said shall we:

These numbers and symbols have to do with satanic worship and they have caused a "Strong Delusion" to come over the people and that is why they beleive the lies..

This "strong delusion" you are referring too comes from 2 Thessalonians, chapter 2

8: And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10: And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

This verse of course was talking about the anti-christ. Notice the "and then" the strong delusion occurs AFTER the anit-christ has revealed himself, NOT according to your THEORY of delusion happening right now. This is one of your allegorization's. Also note, prophets DO NOT allegorize scriptures to fit their beliefs.

You are not spiritual Vin, firstly anyone that dabbles with the Occult comes under a "Strong Delusion" Strong Delusion has been around since the days of Jesus when the "ANTI-CHRIST SPIRIT" was already in the world.
Further, The Anti-Christ or "Beast" is here now preparing his system for worldwide control.
Through television, video games and other mediums he is already decieving the multitudes with a false sense of reality.
Strong Delusion causes people to beleive lies such as, There is no God, There are Aliens and UFO's, That they really went to the Moon, That there is a difference between men of different colors(we all came from adam and are "One Blood") That Homosexuality is okay, That terrorist caused 911.
These are all forms of "Strong Delusion"

In Revelations 13 it says that mankind would be forced to receive a mark or number, today we have the "Chip" (the mark) and the "Smart Cards" ( the number) and currently they both can be used for "Buying" ..

Here is your other allegorization. You are telling people that an implanted chip will be the mark of the beast. The scripture does not say this. This again, is a THEORY borrowed from men like Jack Van Impe and Hal Lindsey. I want to point out how this theory is going to cause homicides in the future. You see the scripture is very clear that when the anti-christ is revealed, every man will be required to WORSHIP the beast, or die or not be able to buy or sell. Lets take a look:
Revelation 13
13: And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14: And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15: And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16: And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN their right hand, or IN their foreheads:
17: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18: Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

What you are saying is that the U.S. government is going to say, "hey everyone implants are good and easy and were making it madatory for you to get one." You're skipping the fact that the anti-christ causes the whole world to WORSHIP him, after the fact the world is united under one government, which of course would take decades of war. Right now self proclaimed prophet, if the government made everyone get implants, the president and congress would certainly not worship the beast, nor every citizen in America, let alone the world. What you're doing is promoting "panic" theories. In the future many people are going to commit homicides from panic theories as purported by yourself. There won't be an anti-christ around, but cops or government workers will be shot as a direct result of your allegorized scriptures. Manipulating scriptures has always caused dire circumstances.

Here again shows your lack of wisdom and spiritual destitution.

The verse clearly says that they would be forced to take a mark "IN" do you understand the meaning of "IN" or are you so blinded that you could not see the word "IN" The microchips are place "IN" your hand, under your skin, What Don't You Understand ?
Further in certain clubs today in Europe, you need a "Implanted Chip" in order to access certain areas and this same chip is used to "BUY" once inside. How Blind are You ?
I am not saying that this is the MARK currently, but that it will become the MARK once the Anti-Christ takes center stage after the Rapture of the Church.

Get your fact straight Soapy, their has never been a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, never have ALL men been forced to take a mark(the chip) in order to buy or sell and never has ONE MAN claimed to be GOD and cause ALL the world to worship him.

Right here is a point where you should wake up and realize the very words you attempted to condemn me with have been brought upon yourself. There is no difference if you open the Bible, and in place of the word mark - you place the word "chip". You are one of the people who manipulate Bible scriptures to fit your theories, and we both know the history of that, now don't we, self proclaimed prophet.

I write my posts for those that have a ear to hear, to those that don't beleive, I could care less about their assumptions, I know what the truth is and those that are spiritual recieve my warnings, those that do not will soon see the folly of their error..

Here is a direct contradiction of everything you stated. I told you that you don't feed steak to babies, and you agree with that, at least you should. Here you say "those that are spiritual receive my warnings," but yet you mingled Revelation scripture with theories. The book of Revelation is not for those who are not born again and yet you manipulate the very words to those that don't even believe in Christ. Re-examine yourself here, for this is a diabolical error.

John 3

3: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4: Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5: Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

12: If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

You're trying to convince those who are not even new borns to eat steak - and the steak is rotten.

Revelation 22

18: For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20: He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Here again you show your lack of understanding.
The things I have posted are harly to be considered "Steak" or as worded in the Bible "MEAT"
These things are easily understood by a 12 year old, they are as simple as looking at a package and seeing if it contains certain "Numbers" or "Symbols".
You may have a problem understanding what it means to have a "Mark" placed "IN" your hand or forehead, but I am sure most 12 year olds would understand it.

You show how void of understanding you truly are.
To answer your other question concerning "The Whole World" worshipping the Beast, that is easily undersood if you walk in "Revelation"

The Beast will be revealed after the Rapture of the Church.
Millions of people will have vanished from the face of the Earth.
Those that are left behind will be mostly the "UNGODLY" and the "UNBELIVERS"

Chaos will be everywhere

The Beast shall come forth and restore order and the World shall beleive him to be God because of how he was able to quickly restore order and because of the Miracles he will perform.

He shall then "CAUSE ALL TO RECIEVE A MARK" (The Chip Which Is Already Here) In order to "BUY OR SELL" And Demand to be "WORSHIPPED AS GOD"

Since most of those left will be ungodly they will take the Mark and Worship the Beast.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You are not spiritual Vin, firstly anyone that dabbles with the Occult comes under a "Strong Delusion" Strong Delusion has been around since the days of Jesus when the "ANTI-CHRIST SPIRIT" was already in the world.
Further, The Anti-Christ or "Beast" is here now preparing his system for worldwide control.

Thats not what the scripture said, this is YOUR interpretation, and a false one. You can interject anything you wish. You can also say that the moon is made of cheese - again your PERSONAL thoughts.

Through television, video games and other mediums he is already decieving the multitudes with a false sense of reality.
Strong Delusion causes people to beleive lies such as, There is no God, There are Aliens and UFO's, That they really went to the Moon, That there is a difference between men of different colors(we all came from adam and are "One Blood") That Homosexuality is okay, That terrorist caused 911.
These are all forms of "Strong Delusion"

Before Thessalonians was written, people believed there was no God, and believed in Aliens, segregation, homosexuality and terrorism. Are you seriously going to say you're a prophet off the platform of 911 and the moon. Surely you could use more events, which have occurred over the last 2000 years to suggest strong delusion. However, you are limiting this to the scope of your own life. This makes you feel important, that you have something to spew out to the masses, rather than simply believeing in Christ as a savior. The scripture was clear, your remarks are allegorizations. Do you even know what that means? Look it up, thats what you're doing to scripture. I know you would like to believe and would like others to believe, "this is what scripture really means," just as past wolves in sheeps clothing for over a thousand years.

Here again shows your lack of wisdom and spiritual destitution.
The verse clearly says that they would be forced to take a mark "IN" do you understand the meaning of "IN" or are you so blinded that you could not see the word "IN" The microchips are place "IN" your hand, under your skin, What Don't You Understand ?"

Where does it say in the verse "chip"? This is your interjected word. This is your definition of mark. Does the scripture translate from Latin or Greek to "chip" or "implant"?

Here is the greek for mark charagma [khar'-ag-mah]

a stamp, an imprinted mark

a) of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist

b) the mark branded upon horses

2) thing carved, sculpture, graven work

a) of idolatrous images

Here is the Greek for "in" for verse 16: epi [ep-ee']

1) upon, on, at, by, before

2) of position, on, at, by, over, against

3) to, over, on, at, across, against

Your failure to recognize the meaning of the word caused you to interject your own interpretation. You should have looked at the original first, rather than listen to false prophets. This also causes you to believe that with technology available to implant chips, we are going to have this forced upon us within the next decade. Although you have not admitted this yet, I'm pretty sure that's what you belive, as this is the prevalent false teaching. Another failure to understand scripture without allegorizing, or manipulating the verses. The whole world needs to be conquered first by one kingdom, which of course would take decades of war.

I am not saying that this is the MARK currently, but that it will become the MARK once the Anti-Christ takes center stage after the Rapture of the Church.

In fifty years we may have technology much better than implanted chips. As you notice the Greek is "upon." You failed to understand the English common sense "in". You are saying this ASSUMPTION as absolute. You are so sure you even interject this word in place of mark, a damnable offense in the book of Revelation, or did you fail to understand the last words of John as well? Maybe you just have a different interpretation?

Here again you show your lack of understanding.
The things I have posted are harly to be considered "Steak" or as worded in the Bible "MEAT"
These things are easily understood by a 12 year old, they are as simple as looking at a package and seeing if it contains certain "Numbers" or "Symbols".
You may have a problem understanding what it means to have a "Mark" placed "IN" your hand or forehead, but I am sure most 12 year olds would understand it.

You failed to understand the correct definition of the word "in," do you expect any Godly individual to allow you to interpret other verses? Most twelve year olds do not understand the Book of Revealtion, let alone the majority of the world. Your definition of "mark" can certainly be taught to a twelve year old, however your allegorizations of scripture are pure manipulation, as proven.

The Beast will be revealed after the Rapture of the Church..

This is a pre-tribulation THEORY. The books you read and the people you listen to state these are theories. Also you do not know when the "rapturo" will take place, as the Bible does not state such. Jesus said no man would know the time or day, which of course many ministers try to put in a box of time. The beast may be revealed before the church is raptured as more scripture point to this than the pre-trib. This is an opinion.

The Beast shall come forth and restore order and the World shall beleive him to be God because of how he was able to quickly restore order and because of the Miracles he will perform...

Miracles, yes, order no. You have it backward. Try reading Daniel. War is first, the anti-christ comes in after the world is dominated, which is common sense. In order to subject a world - you must govern the world.

He shall then "CAUSE ALL TO RECIEVE A MARK" (The Chip Which Is Already Here) In order to "BUY OR SELL" And Demand to be "WORSHIPPED AS GOD"...

Again, another flawed definition of scripture. The false prophet prepares the anti-christ for worship.

Revelation 13

12: And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

It's clear hear, that those who dwell on the earth are deceived (see your false definition above) to worship the beast. Which also proves that you and the others, spouting nonsense that this will occur in 2012, 2014, etc., are ignorant of reality and fail to see the foolishness of your own manipulated versions of scripture. Do you think the whole world will be conquered and deceived to worship an anti-christ within ten years? I hope your answer is not "possibly, or yes".

Understanding scripture takes years of serious study, not improvised interjections. To understand scripture you must also understand history, current government, and above all the necessary political climate and military logistics required for prophecy to be fulfilled. A word of advice, never allegorize scripture, and if you intend to claim yourself as a prophet be sure to understand the requirements of a prophet as laid out in scripture.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
You have no ears to hear what the spirit says.

You are blind and refuse to see the truth.

TODAY, in certaian parts of Europe people have an "IMPLANTED CHIP" which they use to "BUY" at certain locations.
The chip is "IN" there skin, not "ON" as you suppose.
In the days of John, they had nothing like a "CHIP" so how could he describe it ? He used the word "MARK" as in a branding that would be "IN" their hands or foreheads.
The "CHIP" is a "BRAND" identifying those that take it with the BEAST.

How slow of learning are you ? TODAY there are people having a "CHIP" under their skin that is used to "BUY" WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ?

Taking that in consideration with the other facts written about the Lords return it is clear that the "Chip" is the "Mark" refered to in Revelations.

According to the Bible these events would let us know that the return of the Lord is close.

Wars and rumors of war (everyday we hear of possible new wars)

Earthquakes in different places (there have been more earthquakes in the
last 50 years than in 200 years earlier combined)

Distress upon Nations with perplexity (never has the governments of the world been so burdened with social and economic problems, health issues as this current generation.

As it was in the days of sodom, homosexuality and lesbianism are becoming rampant, they even want to marry now.

Knowledge shall be increased (no other generation has had the technology we possess) since early 1900 we have done more than any other generation. Prior to 1900 and going back beyond 3000 BC, the fastest any man traveled was approx. 43 mph on a horse. Today we fly, have cars, trains, cell phones, computers, television and a host of othe advances in technology that make this the generation where "Knowledge Would Increase"

It is a clear statement on the back of the dollar that says "A New Order Of Ages"

Millions of people are aware of the coming ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.
Many congressmen and senators have made statements concerning the One World.

If you are so blind and refuse to accept the "FACT" that people are already having a Chip implanted in their skin, I will waste no more time with you.

If you can not see these "FACTS"(things that can be proven) then you are blind above measure or a dissinformation artist, here to try and disprove what is easily proven.

Say what you will, I warn you that God shall judge you for your error and for misleading the people. It is recorded this day in the books and you will be judged accordingly, you have been warned.

Say what you will, for the truth shall soon be revealed and all liars like yourself shall have their part in the LAKE.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

In the days of John, they had nothing like a "CHIP" so how could he describe it ? He used the word "MARK" as in a branding that would be "IN" their hands or foreheads.
The "CHIP" is a "BRAND" identifying those that take it with the BEAST.

John was the one who had the vision, not you. I think he is able to describe HIS vision better than your interpretations of what he saw.

How slow of learning are you ? TODAY there are people having a "CHIP" under their skin that is used to "BUY" WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ?.

I understand that after years of believing this THEORY, and brainwashing others with such, you're not about to let it go, even when proof verified that your translation and manipulation of text is severely flawed. I myself used to accept Lindsey's theories, as you do, until I decided to research for myself. The scripture is clear, and men error.

According to the Bible these events would let us know that the return of the Lord is close.

The Bible does not state that a chip means the return of Christ is "close". This is your manipulated interpretation of scripture. Hopefully you will understand that what I have pointed out is sound, and what you are teaching is not sound, and certainly not biblical. You are allegorizing scripture. You must understand, you're changing scripture to fit man-made beliefs.

Wars and rumors of war (everyday we hear of possible new wars)
Earthquakes in different places (there have been more earthquakes in the
last 50 years than in 200 years earlier combined)
Distress upon Nations with perplexity (never has the governments of the world been so burdened with social and economic problems, health issues as this current generation.
As it was in the days of sodom, homosexuality and lesbianism.

To help the audience, here is what you are referrring to in Matthew 24:

1: And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2: And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3: And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4: And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6: And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7: For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8: All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9: Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10: And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11: And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12: And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13: But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15: When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

16: Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19: And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20: But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Nation has rose against nation and kingdom against kingdom for over a thousand years. There have been famines, pestilences, and earthquakes for over a thousand years. You of course cannot compare earthquakes from 1152 BC(BCE) to 2005 AD (CE).

When the anti-christ is standing in the Jews, rebuilt temple, in Jerusalem, then you'll know the return of Christ is near.

Jes

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
People need to wake up and understand that everything that is causing fear and chaos is happening because...well, this is gonna sound a bit crazy but the reptilians, bad aliens, freemasons or the elite as many like to call them, are panicking. Like Lastday Prophet, more and more people have been becoming aware of what is really going on in this planet. We have been puppets for long enough and living one ENORMOUS lie! Everything from religion to the government. The reptilians have been feeding on emotions such as fear, hate, jealousy, guilt, and all those bad vibrations from humans for a long time since that is the frequency they nourish upon. For the past years, humans have become more free willed, and that is what these ET's are dreading. That we are losing total fear which is what they need from us. That's why that 911 event occured and from then on, it's been chaos and fear. They have succeeded in their purpose. That's what they are doing. They are causing chaos and fear in humans to sustain that frequency which they feed on. And since humans are now more fearful than ever, they are in agreement with their governments to start war, which is worse because that's what the bad ET's want us to do. Kill one another, and live in constant fear and chaos. And all that with the numbers 3, 13, 33, etc... it's not just a a coincidence. The illuminati, freemasons,(all part of the same thing, they all have reptilian mentalities), are obsessed with their "trademark". It's also the torch, or the pyramid(all seeing eye). They are behind almost everything. The torch on the statue of liberty (liberty? yeah right!), that just says:"We run this country and you are too stupid to realize that". Or the olympics torch, or the place where Princess Diana and President Kennedy were buried, there's a torch on each of their memorials, indicating that the freemasons were behind their deaths. I don't know how they manage to make people blame themselves but it's BS. Well, in the end, it all comes down to what you feel is right, but one thing I do say, try to live in harmony with yourself and others, since it is the bad vibrations that they are attracted to. So please people, "WAKE UP !
You are letting the Lizards control you! YOU ARE PUPPETS OF A BIG PUPPET THEATRE,YOU ARE UNFREE SLAVES AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY TIME ALWAYS BECAUSE YOU ARE DRIVEN BY MONEY, MATERIAL WORLD, DELIGHTS
AND YOU DO NOT USE LOVE AND FEELINGS AMONG EACH OTHER.
PUT YOURSELVES TOGETHER AND SHOW OTHER THAT YOU ARE NOT EMPTY CHESS PIECES ON THE CHESS BOARD OF NEGATIVE EXTRATERRESTRIAL BEINGS OF DARK POWERS !THE ONLY WAY TO FREEDOM IS THE WAY OF LOVE, HARMONY, FEELINGS AND GOODNESS.
WELL, WAKE UP FROM YOUR
LONG ”WINTER” SLEEP
AND OPEN YOUR HEARTS AND FEELINGS !"

Soon everyone will know what that means. Many already do and i'm very happy about that.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Jes]

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Jes]

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Jes]

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Jes]

Jes

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7
I'll tell you what I do know self proclaimed last day prophet. Those who say they are prophets of God generally are liars. You have already proven with your statements that you are not a prophet. The words you have spoken are contrary to scripture, as I have already pointed out. You try to feed steak to those who are not even babes, but you have no answer for this, simply because you're caught in your error. Now I'm sure you would like to back up "what you believe" using scripture, but if we would like to read fantasies we could just purchase a Harry Potter book, which is as contrary to scripture as your own thoughts.

I hope that's just a name to go by that Lastday Prophet uses on this site, but if this person is just trying to spread the word like many other people, I give them props for that. I say one is already very much controlled if they fail to see what is really happening to humankind.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Vin is a dissinformation artist, onlt here to sow discord.
Vin refuses to accept what is easily verified and is therefore blinded, I will no longer respond to vin, it is a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The Deceptions Continue

When will we wake up and see what is really going on?
As I have stated in earlier posts, the War in Iraq was never about Saddam, it has always been about preparing the way for a worldwide marking system that identifies everyone.
911 was only a smokescreen to hide their true intent, which is a One World Government.
Here are some interesting facts:

(1) In 1994 the first attempt was made that would allow the ELITE to change laws that would eventually take away all our rights, and pave the way for a Police State.
(1) The first attempt at blowing up the World Trade Center failed to accomplish their goal, which was to cause the people to panic and fear the terrorist and allow the government more power in taking away our rights and privacy. Their plan in 1994 was to install more cameras and new technology that would allow the ELITE to monitor all the communications of the masses. They failed to instill fear into the hearts of the people and business went on as usual. People continued to fly and move about just like they did before the failed attempt. The people at that time were not willing to sacrifice any of their rights for the sake of protecting themselves from terrorist.
(2) The ELITE said hold on, lets try this again. On September 11, 2001 they did, and this time they succeeded.
(3) Since 911 we have a war in which our children are dying for no good cause, no weapons of mass destruction have been found and no ties to Bin Laden have been proved.
(4) We have Patriot Act I and II that have further taken away our rights and they are continuing to pass laws that are against the will of the people.
(5) The are a few problems I have with the whole 911 deception, which I think, will cause most doubters to consider the possibility that it truly was a DECEPTION.
(6) Firstly, if you don’t want people to panic why would you continually show the images of the planes hitting the twin towers over and over again for three days? The answer is because the first attempt in 1994 failed to cause the people to fear, the ELITE wanted to make sure that you got their message this time, “The Terrorist are coming” (what a joke, if you really wanted to stop the terrorist from coming, just take the same troops that are over in Iraq and use them to protect our borders)
(7) The next and most important ingredient to create FEAR and PANIC was ANTHRAX. The ELITE wanted to make sure that this time you would grant them their wish’s, more cameras, changing of laws that would take away our rights to confront them by easily labeling you a “Terrorist” if you disagree with their platform, This we see taking place as we speak, all of our rights are quickly vanishing.
(8) The Anthrax part of their deception is easy to see through, just think for a moment, if it were the terrorist that planted the Anthrax, how come the only time they used it was around 911 ? (what a joke) Since 911 we have not heard anything else about Anthrax, I guess they only brought a few tablespoons over. It was done by the ELITE to create Fear.
(9) What else is new, Since when have auto manufacturer’s included as standard equipment high priced equipment like $2000. GPS Systems and then have the nerve to cry broke? If my memory serves me correctly, in past years if you wanted AC in your car it was a option, now all of a sudden they put $2000.GPS Systems in certain vehicles at no extra charge.
(10) The GPS Systems in cars will shortly allow the ELITE to monitor your conversations, see in your car and shut it down if they consider you a threat and want to capture you.
(11) The Cell phones with cameras are never off, even if the case is closed, they allow the ELITE to see and hear all you do
(12) The new merging of Internet, Cable and Telephone into one service allows the ELITE to monitor all your communications with ease, soon there will be hidden cameras in both satellite and cable box’s, some already have them. Remember George Orwell’s book 1984? He was about 20 years off, but the technology he warned us about is here now.
(13) This is only a small portion of what is going on, the plan is right before your eye’s on the back of the dollar bill. You will see 13’s repeated all over the back of the dollar and you will also see the Pyramid. TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU and you will see the 13’s and Pyramids in, or as Logo’s of all the major corporations. The ELITE are in control of almost everything, we must band together to stop them before it is too late.

Dr. Kay Had Maps with Coordinates of WMD Hiding Places in Syria

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report and Analysis

February 2, 2004, 3:33 PM (GMT+02:00)
In the last 24 hours, DEBKAfile went back to its most reliable intelligence sources in the US and the Middle East, some of whom were actively involved in the subject before and during the Iraq war. They all stuck to their guns. As they have consistently informed DEBKAfile and DEBKA-Net-Weekly , Saddam Hussein’s unconventional weapons programs were present on the eve of the American-led invasion and quantities of forbidden materials were spirited out to Syria. Whatever Dr. Kay may choose to say now, at least one of these sources knows at first hand that the former ISG director received dates, types of vehicles and destinations covering the transfers of Iraqi WMD to Syria.

Indeed the US administration and its intelligence agencies, as well as Dr Kay, were all provided with Syrian maps marked with the coordinates of the secret weapons storage sites. The largest one is located at Qaratshuk at the heart of a desolate and unfrequented region edged with marshes, south of the Syrian town of Al Qamishli near the place where the Iraqi, Syrian and Turkish frontiers converge; smaller quantities are hidden in the vast plain between Al Qamishli and Az Zawr, and a third is under the ground of the Lebanese Beqaa Valley on the Syrian border.

These transfers were first revealed by DEBKAfile and DEBKA-Net-Weekly in February 2003 a month before the war. We also discovered that a Syrian engineering corps unit was detailed to dig their hiding places in northern Syria and the Lebanese Beqaa.

A senior intelligence source confirmed this again to DEBKAfile, stressing: “Dr. Kay knows exactly what was contained in the tanker trucks crossing from Iraq into Syria in January 2003. His job gave him access to satellite photos of the convoys; the instruments used by spy planes would have identified dangerous substances and tracked them to their underground nests. There exists a precise record of the movement of chemical and biological substances from Iraq to Syria.”

The above is a small part of the entire article, but it shows that you have not done your homework on many of the things you present.... oh yheah... don't forget the yellowcake that was found in Iraq, too. It was in all the majors a couple of months ago. Even if there were no WMD's.... no reason to go into Iraq??? Your rant implies that you consider the childrens prisons were OK, or the "stinging rooms" where children and toddlers were stung with wasps in front of their parents if they said or did something Saddam and/or his sons did not like, or if they wanted information from them; then there's the tree chippers where "undesireables" were put into it head or feet first, or if Iraq's Olympic team members did not win their feet or hands/arms were non-surgically removed. Everything you've mentioned is pure hogwash, and has proven as bunk over the past years..... and is probably just wishful thinking on your part that it all was true. So sad. My biggest fear, and this is probably true, was that you "learned" of this from your school teachers or professors. zappafan1

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So now I'm a disinformation artist. I'm sure I'd be a little hostile too if someone shot down, my self proclaimed status of being a prophet.

I listed scripture for you to debate, as you threatened to do, but you didn't. Why, unfortunately you have run into someone who caught you at your game. I also listed greek definitions of the words you manipulated for your argument. Did you discuss such? Of course not.

The reason you will not respond anymore, is you have been exposed as a wolf in sheep's clothing. It's real easy to say I sow discord for answering your false claims. Anyone who does not buy your allegorizations, and believes in what scripture really says, sows discord according to you.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lastday Prophet... and to others of like mind: in mentioning "God" and "Jesus" you show you have not done your homework, but only relied on chapters of a book that has been altered over the ages. The "New Testament" was written so that everyone would follow the word; it was supposed to be the end of all religions, but what do we now have worldwide? Look to your book, and try to find the word "Yahweh", which is the Creators true name, or "Yeshua" which is the name of His son and, no, those are not names of only the Jewish religion. On the other hand, you have a book and religion that says that all of mankind, which began with Adam and Eve, is the result of incest. Adam and Eve= Cain and Abel.. the only four people on earth. Who did Cain and Abel do all that "begatting" with to have children, from whence the rest came?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1
Lastday Prophet... and to others of like mind: in mentioning "God" and "Jesus" you show you have not done your homework, but only relied on chapters of a book that has been altered over the ages.

Go back home boy, this is for the adults.

Jes

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well, it is true Vin. That is what you call a person who doesnt' accept the reality of our situation, and when someone speaks of it, misinformation artists/agents, like yourself, try to make that person sound stupid. You try to get everyone else to think what you think about that person... that they have been watching too many sci-fi movies, or that they are just insane.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If everyone believed as you did Jes, then every occult member who arose would cause thousands, possibly millions to die, under false interpretations of scripture. I answered manipulated versions of scripture, of an individual who claims to be a prophet. Prophets of God do not manipulate scripture to prove their own theories. They are holy men, who obey scripture, without interjecting their own translation of such. This is common sense for the average citizen, especially for laymen in the church.

Right now, there is a wave of money being made off the word "rapture" and "end time prophecies," which give birth to books like the Da Vinci Code. The word rapture is not in the Bible, and the theories such as pre-trib, post trib, and millenial, are SPECULATIONS. These speculations were for men who are educated in scripture that understand the difference between fantasy and fiction based on years of research in extant texts. However, men foolishly erred in reading their theories aloud to the masses as if these theories are "reality," and will occur. This started in the 60's and his culminated to this day in a widespread euphoria.

Suggesting that millions will disappear in the rapture and send ghost cars crashing into civilians is a fear tactic of conversion, which also makes christianity appear foolish. However, those who preach such, as chip implants, fail to realize that these events take place in a culture we are not familiar with, and do not currenlty live in now. The bible makes it quite clear that the anti-christ will proclaim that he is God in the Jews temple, which is not rebuilt. According to scripture this occcurs only after the entire world is governed under one power.

In closure, preaching that implants are the mark of the beast, before the Jews temple is rebuilt, or before the anti-christ proclaims himself God to the world, is speculation, and a failure to understand scripture.

If you have ever dealt with commodities you will know that specualtion, usually means you're wrong. A person who fails to know the commodity he is working with, loses his assets.

One more thing I would like to add, if you're going to preach prophecy, preach Christ. Salvation comes by believing in Jesus Christ as your savior for Christians, not by denying implants. A Christian will not worship another God, or beast, or idol, no matter how many implants you put in him. If implants were enacted today, you would not be receiving the mark of the beast, as this will be a clear choice, not something that is hidden under the guise of an implant. Scripture is clear to the separation of Christians to those who will accept the mark of the beast. You will have to physically, and consciously choose to accept a mark of the beast. There will be no way to say, "they tricked us to accept the mark, they hid the mark in an implant and we didn't know this". Do not fear implants.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by vincere7]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

This is why I consider you to be an dissinformation artist. You quoted me where I said that the "CHIP" is not the Mark, but that it would become the Mark.
Then you say that I said it is currently the Mark, make up your mind, or do you even read your own posts.

I do not waste my time trying to convince those that are blind, to see.
You are spiritual void, lack wisdom, blind and cannot see afar off and sow discord.

It is a "FACT" that people are currently using the "Chip" to "Buy" in some contries.

It is a "FACT" that the "CHIP" is "IN" their skin, just like it is written in Revelations.

It is a "FACT" that it can just as easily be used to sell (I had to use my SS ID# in order to file my business with the state, a Chip would contain this same information).

It is a "FACT" that we are begining to see a lot of large corporations merge into "ONE"

It is a "FACT" that all things are becoming "GLOBAL"

It is a "FACT" that many websites "FORCE" you to use a credit card, debit card or smart card in order to "BUY" their products, CASH and CHECKS are not an option. You must use a "NUMBERED CARD" in order to "BUY"

It is a "FACT" that many "WEB HOSTING" companies "FORCE" you to use a "NUMBERED CARD" in order to open up an account with them, which allows you to "SELL"

It is a "FACT" that we have Electronic Funds Tranfers and that you use your specific "NUMBERS" to add money or take it out of your account, in fact most people have a "NUMBERED" card to "BUY" things with, it is called a "DEBIT CARD"

It is a "FACT" that this SAME information is contained in a "MICRO CHIP" that can be placed "IN" your "HAND OR FOREHEAD"

It is a "FACT" that the "CHIP" can be used for BUYING OR SELLING TODAY !
It will become the "MARK" after the Rapture of the Church, when men will have a choice between taking the MARK or being "KILLED"

"WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND" ?

This is why I also consider you to be an wasted effort and an agent of missinformation.

You call me a false prophet, yet I have offered proof to back up my position, YOU HAVE OFFERED NOTHING BUT "DISCORD" AND DECEPTION.

FUTHER, this post is about "Deception" You have tried to turn it into a debate about the MARK/CHIP.
This is the end of my comments concerning the Mark in this post, it has gotten way off course thanks to VINCERE.

If you want to debate about the MARK/CHIP, take it to the debate section and I will expose you for who you really are, "A LIAR AND A DECIEVER"

[edit on 21-7-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Heres some more profe that 9/11 was inside job, www.conspiracyplanet.com...

Jes

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7

One more thing I would like to add, if you're going to preach prophecy, preach Christ. Salvation comes by believing in Jesus Christ as your savior for Christians, not by denying implants. A Christian will not worship another God, or beast, or idol, no matter how many implants you put in him. If implants were enacted today, you would not be receiving the mark of the beast, as this will be a clear choice, not something that is hidden under the guise of an implant. Scripture is clear to the separation of Christians to those who will accept the mark of the beast. You will have to physically, and consciously choose to accept a mark of the beast. There will be no way to say, "they tricked us to accept the mark, they hid the mark in an implant and we didn't know this". Do not fear implants.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by vincere7]

"The Bible - St. John’s Apocalypse contains this information as well in Revelation 13:16-18:

"And he caused all (beast), both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name (666)".

The chip ID cards will finally (during several years) be substituted by separate microchips on skin in hand (writing check) or in forehead (mind control). Their distribution has been already started within the USA. Such a microchips are already in use in animals location (dogs, pets, etc.). The microchips will also have sophisticated mind control capacity. So now how do you choose what you believe in when your mind is being controlled?
Everyone who will do anything against this system, will try it on his own to learn what he prepared himself by negative - inactive, backward and irresolute position. It will be worse than animal life. No one will get off this planetary human control system on the Earth. The events from 11th of September 2002 are the instruments. You can lawfully help to stop from human control system by your voice in petition."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join