It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
catherder,
To answer your questions:
The current GPS systems in cars have the capability of transmitting audio and video, much different from your portable GPS unit which basically is recieve only. It does cost more to produce, but not nearly the $2000. they charge for the unit. This again shows how greedy they are and why I wonder how they can include it as standard equipment in some models.

I think you are confusing OnStar systems with GPS. And you can compare the exact same pricing schema to the Chrysler minivan series. If you get a minivan with a DVD player and screen it's "free" in some models, it's a $300 "option" in other models, and it's $1250 if you want to get it from your 5 star dealer after you've bought the vehicle. What's the big "ELITE" super secret plot behind the DVD players here? Same sort of modern technology that is included in some models, an option in other models, and overpriced if you get that option from your dealer and not from the factory order. It's the way things work: when 2% of the market wants a feature, the feature is expensive, optional and not always available. When 50% of the market wants a feature the feature is now standard and is considerably cheaper to *mass produce*.

The ELITES intention is to be able to track and monitor whosoever they want at any time (the people they consider to be a threat to exposing and apposing their system), not to track everyone all the time.

So what you're saying then is they're watching you, but they aren't watching me. That's fine by me!

All satellite receivers have the capability of transmitting data back to the source via the telephone line on the rear panel if it is connected to the phone jack.

That is correct, on some models the jack is on the left side or the right side of the box and not at the back (makes no difference). But it's a 36k modem, and in newer models it's a 56k modem. How much video and audio information do you think can be sent over a 56k modem? Do you think they believe they could be using your telephone line without you noticing? My phone lights up when another extension is in use...

Their were certain models of the direct tv rca receivers that had "eyes" in the front that seemed to have no purpose, the eyes did not blink, light up, or do anything but be there. There were earlier models of the same model that were identical except for the eye so the question becomes , what was the purpose of the eye ?

So, the "ELITES" are going to base their surveillance on 6% of the satellite market segment with cameras in DirecTV and DirectView systems... ?Those "ELITES" must not be very bright after all. Whew!

I worked with satellite tv for over 15 years, so I am very familiar with the technology and have also worked with cctv systems. The eye would be perfect for a wide angle lens camera.
The cable boxes are even better, since they connect your box to the internet so that no phoneline is necessary to transmit video.

Open one up, look inside it: there is no camera; there is no microphone. Where is your evidence? Why wouldn't all the MODding groups out there be showing people how to mod their receiver and get a free webcam? I know I sure would be! You're talking complete nonsense.

Show me the proof! Photos! Links! Studies!

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It is not just the 6% satellite market.
It is the Satellite, The Cable, The Cameraphones, The GPS and all computers with web cams combined.
Most people have one of the above systems.

Onstar is a GPS based system, how do you think they know your location, it also has the capability of locking and unlocking doors and vehicle "Shut Down"

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

As far as the cameraphones are concerned, the ELITE can see anytime they wish, most battery usage is caused the phone ringing and dailing lights.
The phone is always on, how do you think it rings when you have an incoming call if it is not active ?

That is just completly untrue.

Go to your basement where your phone line comes into the house, touch both the wires (you'll probably have 6 wires if you're a standard residential home with 4 or fewer phone lines). You will not get a shock. Apply a meter to the lines that are used for your phone. You will see negligible current, if any at all.

Keep touching those two bare wires with your finger (shorting them out in essence). Still no shock... now using your cellphone, call yourself at home. Ouch, you got a shock didn't you? You've now learned how a telephone works. The current sent to your phone, by the telephone box in your neighbourhood, activates your phone and tells it to ring and now also includes If you chose to get additional features, such as distinctive ring (one for you, one for your daughter), you'll discover that the reason this works is because the phone company (the box outside) sends a different variation in the current pulse to make your phone ring different (same phone line, same telephone number) -- instead of one solid .5 second current, you get 2 .2 second current pulses.

Conversely: When you pick up your receiver you complete the circuit and activate your phone into turning on. If you hold the receiver to your ear, and hang up the phone with your finger, and then take your finger off the button you will notice a delay in how long it takes you to get a dialtone -- it is NOT your phone generating that dialtone but the phone box located somewhere near your residence. You complete the circuit locally, and then the box outside activates and provides service to your telephone.

Your phone is NOT always on, you are NOT always completing a circuit on your telephone line, to do so would require the phone companies to increase their infrastructure by over 10 times in order to handle the load. The telephone companies around the world, combined, cannot handle all their customers simultaneously. Period. End of story.

You sincerely need to do some more research to educate yourself on how things work. It would save on a lot of paranoia.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It is not just the 6% satellite market.

No, according to you it's DirecTV that has some supposed Camera inside it. Even though I looked through DishMOD archives to see if anyone out there reported anything remotely like this, there is no such thing. But I granted you that one single receiver for your purpose. I am still looking through thousands of receiver modding pages and still no "free included camera to hack!!" anywhere...

Not everyone out here is electronically challenged. Not everyone out here buys a piece of electronics and doesn't know (or want to know) how it works, just so long as it does work. Some of us actually open things up, solder new traces, remove components, add new components, etc etc. How can you assert that there are cameras planted inside of electronics when not one single case has been reported ever by the modding community (hundreds of thousands of participants worldwide)?

It is the Satellite, The Cable, The Cameraphones, The GPS and all computers with web cams combined.
Most people have one of the above systems.

Hell, why stop there? Why not include microwave, programmable coffeemaker, cordless mouse, wireless keyboard, talking picture frame, dancing/clapping monkey, etc etc etc? Maybe light bulbs are monitoring you too! I mean the one in your refrigerator seems to be monitoring your every move when you open the door -- think about it!

Onstar is a GPS based system, how do you think they know your location, it also has the capability of locking and unlocking doors and vehicle "Shut Down"

I know exactly how OnStar works, and that is the only one that sends data. GPS DOES NOT SEND DATA ANYWHERE - GPS IS A PASSIVE RECEIVING SYSTEM THAT DETERMINES YOUR POSITION BASED ON THE TIME A SIGNAL TAKES TO ARRIVE AT POINT A FROM A SIGNAL BROADCAST SIMULTANEOUSLY FROM AT LEAST THREE SATTELITES.

OnStar has a GPS unit as a single piece of it's total funtionality, it is one component in the OnStar computer. The GPS unit in any car CAN NOT TELL ANYONE WHERE YOU ARE unless you have additional hardware to transmit information. OnStar is designed to send information in the event of an emercengy (you have an accident) or if you activate the system to request help (directions, you need a tow truck, etc). Just because OnStar can send information DOES NOT MEAN ANY GPS SYSTEM CAN SEND INFORMATION.

Paranoid + uninformed = you.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You sincerely need to do some more research to educate yourself on how things work. It would save on a lot of paranoia.

I think it is you that need to be educated:
Firstly, we were talking about cell phones, not home phones.
Second home phones do have current, how do you think they ring ? they are not plugged into an electric outlet. The home phone carries as much as 18 volts, get your facts correct.

Third, beleive what you will, I am not decieved. Time will prove who is mistaken.
Fourth, if you have any further comments I would appreciate it if you would stay on topic, if you have nothing better to do than argue foolishly, do it elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
edited accidently posted in wrong thread

[edit on 9-7-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Third, beleive what you will, I am not decieved. Time will prove who is mistaken.
Fourth, if you have any further comments I would appreciate it if you would stay on topic, if you have nothing better to do than argue foolishly, do it elsewhere.

No, no, I am going to go ahead and pipe in here. I went ahead and went into my garage and rustled up an old DirectTV receiver I owned back when I had satellite. Anyway, there is this dark little "eye" on the front, with no LED light connected, and nothing can be seen when you look into it. I took out my very delicate hammer and screwdriver and ripped the thing open, guess what was inside.... an IR receiving unit. Yes, a top-secret interfacing device which communicated DIRECTLY with, THAT IS CORRECT, my ELITE remote control.

I think the preponderance of evidence on this assertion is on the side negating your "theories" You "Lastday Prophet" seem to enjoy dismissing facts and logic as tools of the ELITE, I think that this is the path to ignorance and that is the only way "they" can really control you. By keeping you misinformed and blind to the truth. The longer you chase these red herrings directed at DirectTV, GPS, McDonalds, Disney etc the less time you have to uncover the reality of the political situation. You will be content to sit in your air-conditioned home, accessing the internet via the broadband internet and conjuring up these wild theories while the world passes you by.

Don't you think the ELITE know who are by now? No doubt they are watching you, if they actually thought you posed a threat you would be dead. Move to the mountains, cut yourself off, live a self-sustaining lifestyle and be safe...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice
Oh looks who's getting off topic now? catherder, none of this has anything to do with a 757 hitting the pentagon. And all the same crap you try to pull on everyone else. You've been the definition of a hypocrite in this thread.

He didn't start the discussion about the plausibility of the 747 theory, he responded, and he added this caveat

This, of course, has very little to do with this thread, but I couldn't let your unfounded assertion go unresponded to...

Read.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Only the most elite are worth of this:

You have voted CatHerder for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

By the way... can you move that coffee mug away from your computer monitor? It's blocking our view, from watching you. Thanks, we appreciate it.

[edit on 7/9/05 by microcosm]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

vincere7
What I beleive is not based on what someone has told me. I have studied the mark of the Beast for over twenty years. I operate in the gifts of the spirit and see all of what the Anti-Christ system is presently setting up, I see the truth behind the lies we are being told and my mission is to expose them and prepare the people for what is shortly to come to pass.

I am a Christian and I accepted Christ in 93'. You're not teaching or promoting Christ, and certainly not your own theories. Your mission is to expose people to theories of Jack Van Impe and Hal Lindesy? I suppose you also believe that Christ will return by 2012? I don't care how long you have been studying the mark of the beast this only proves your fanaticism, which spreads foolishness amongst not only the secular world, but amongst the church as well. Prepare the people. That's what John the Baptist already did. You're trying to prepare the people for the rapture maybe, which is believed to occur within the next ten years as purported falsely. I won't turn this into a scriptural debate, as the audience is not a dominant Christian audience, but what I will say is the rapture is not going to occur in ten tears, not twenty, not fifty years. You may have studied the mark of the beast , but you should be studying all of scripture, rather than the rantings of men who have decived the church through "rapture theories" and made Christianity foolish to those who would believe.

If you're going to preach anything - preach Christ. Anything else is the foolishness of your mind and the minds of others.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Also, self proclaimed last day prophet, you ignore the teaching of Paul and attempt to feed steak to those who are not even babes. If the babes in Christ cannot eat the steak how do you expect those who have not been born again? Further proof you are a false prophet. Real prophets obey the words of God - not make up the rules as they see fit.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I think it is you that need to be educated:
Firstly, we were talking about cell phones, not home phones.

You are 100% correct. I misread your post and thought you said telephone when you said phone. So, please, permit me to respond to this properly (after this next short part).

Second home phones do have current, how do you think they ring ? they are not plugged into an electric outlet. The home phone carries as much as 18 volts, get your facts correct.

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! Call your phone comany immediately if you have any significant active current on your phone line when it is not ringing!! You are in danger of a house fire! Phone lines to NOT have active current, they are a passive device that is activated with a phone call coming in, or by you signaling that you want to be connected by initiating a phone call (picking up your receiver). Go ahead, ask anybody that works for the phone company as a lineman or a serviceman (trust me, they're not all CIA agents...).

Where did I ever go off topic? The fact still remains. Telephones are not always active. Cellphones are not always on (connected) they're on (passive). Sattelite receivers do not haver built in cameras watching you. GPS does not send information it's passive.

But... now, back to my response to your original post (where I mistakenly read "telephone" instead of phone / cellular).

As far as the cameraphones are concerned, the ELITE can see anytime they wish, most battery usage is caused the phone ringing and dailing lights.

Pure, imaginary buuuuuuuul#.

Your cell phone battery usage is based almost ENTIRELY on active use (talking, listening, sending text messages) and next to nothing for LED use and very minimal battery use to make it ring. More advanced PDA/Cell phones also use batteries through PDA use, but those phones also invariably contain 2x or 3x the battery size/life to ensure you still have a long cell phone life through your day

I demand you post ANY sources showing how a cell phone does not use the vast majority of its battery life through active use. There is no such thing. Anyone that owns and uses a cell phone KNOWS that it can sit around for days and still be on (providing you don't make a whole lot of phone calls), anyone that owns and uses a cell phone KNOWS that the more phone calls you make the shorter your battery life is.

Why do you insist on making stuff up? You've lost all credibility with me now. Originally I thought this topic was interesting, with some flaws in the last 4 points of your post. But now I think it's all just stuff posted by somebody delusional.

[edit on 9-7-2005 by CatHerder]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What about EZ Pass? Millions of cars now have this device which could be used to track cars.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Where did I ever go off topic? The fact still remains. Telephones are not always active. Cellphones are not always on (connected) they're on (passive). Sattelite receivers do not haver built in cameras watching you. GPS does not send information it's passive.

I will not continue to debate the issue concerning the cellphones being on.
If you don't understand the basic principles of the on and off switch on your cell phone, then you are not worth my typing.
Very simply, look at your cell phone, on the side or on the dail pad you will have a button you push in order to use your phone, the first time you hit the button it turns your phone "ON" and lights up and remains "ON" until you hit the button again to turn it "OFF" and the lights go out.

vincere, this post was not about religion and it is you and the others that are mistaken. I challenge anyone on this site to a debate concerning the things I make reference to that come from the bible. ANYONE, the rules will be as follows:
Whoever can back up their statements with the most confirming scriptures will be the winner, most of you know little, just enough to be dangerous.
I am very well read concerning the scriptures and fear "NO ONE" that visits this site when it comes to "RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD" For I am a true PROPHET and forsee what is shortly to come to pass.

I dare any of you to take me up on my challenge, when I finish with you the whole sight will know how foolish you truly are.

ANY TAKERS ?

Now back to my topic:

For those that are to blind to see, Tommorrow is the "13th" as I have stated many times this number is used by the ELITE to cause blindness to befall the people.
Is it by chance that the "Space Shuttle" is set to launch tommorrow ? and to take this one step further, the rain date was the "31rst" (a backward 13)

To the blind this would be considered "Coincidence"
Apollo "13" was also launched on the "13th" day of the month, at 13:13 military time. A Coincidence.

To those that don't beleive and scoff, I could care less what you think,
the time is short before I will look down upon you from heaven while the Anti-Christ snugs the noose around your necks. You will never be able to say you were not warned.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
No thanks, I have no interest in watching you debase Bible verses with your own self proclaimed thoughts. Besides, you have already proven that you're a false prophet, there is no need to debate further.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Doubt anyones reading this far but i found the first two pages hullarious (doubt i spelt that properly without a spell check, is it l before the l or i before the... heck! I'm confused). And who's watching me as i write this? I can't see anybody.
But anyway get onto those moderators about a comedy section. We really need one, we have the political people, we have the conspiracies, we have the information. All we need is a place where we can post really good remarks about Bush, Blair and maybe even each other. It should be called "the do not be offended if you are included section".

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

No thanks, I have no interest in watching you debase Bible verses with your own self proclaimed thoughts. Besides, you have already proven that you're a false prophet, there is no need to debate further

"PROVE" what I have falsely stated. I can back up any of my statements with the verses from the bible. Again the intention of this post was not to be Biblical, but I have more than ample references to valiadate my statements, you are just unlearned.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
[edit on 14-7-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I can back up any of my statements with the verses from the bible.

No you can't and you're not a prophet.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Vin,
Your words are "EMPTY" and hold no water.
Your opinion matters little and does not change what I am.
The fact that I can back up my statements with scriptures prove who I am and what I know and what "Revelations" have been given me of the Lord.
You are blind and cannot see afar off.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join